Idk what to name this

I only did one, deep cut. It bled a fair amount of blood, not what I wanted. I wiped the blood off with a tissue and put the blade in my phone case.

I left the stall and washed my hands. I left my cut to bleed out, hoping I could die sometime today. I left the bathroom and took a seat next to Jasmine.

"It's just so hard," I told her, laying my head on her shoulder. She rubbed my back and told me to cheer up, but she knew I couldn't.

From under my pants I could feel blood dripping down. I should've cleaned up the cut, or else someone would've thought im on my period.

I ran back to the bathroom, explaining to Jasmine that I think my period is coming. Hah, no.

I cleaned the cut and threw away the toilet paper. I sat on the seat for a while, looking at the cut which will soon become a scar. I sighed and left for the lunchroom.

As I walked past Louis' table, everybody stared at me. I heard numerous murmurs, and I just picked up my pace. Louis' face was red and he wasn't looking at me.

Once I sat down Jasmine told me she needed to 'fix her outfit'. Then she left for the bathroom and I was alone.

She was gone for a long time, and I was just staring at the two vending machines in the lunchroom. I saw a figure sit in front of me.

"Hey Jazz." I said, turning to look at her, but instead Louis sat there. I snorted and looked away.

"Whaddya want?" I asked.

I heard him mumble something under his breath but then he replied with, "To ask you something."

I sighed. "Go ahead."

He licked his lips and his quiff jiggled. I snickered.

"W-Would you like to- um well, go," He said slowly, like he didn't plan ahead.

"Go to what?"

He sighed. "Would you like to go to the dance with me next Friday?" He blurted out.

I felt bad on saying no, but I just couldn't say yes. I heard some cheers from the table behind me.

"I'll think about it Louis." I said. He nodded and left.

Nowadays, I think he has no sparkle in his eyes.

A/N: lol idk why im even writing this story