Why You?

A/N: I love Louis so flipping much, I'm saying stuff in this chapter for the sake of this fanfic-onlymk

Louis Tomlinson just flipping entered the train I was in.

Why?

Out of all the people, why Louis?

He is my bully. One of the reasons I cut everyday.

I put on my hood. I tried to cover up the empty seats next to me, but he sat on my right.

I buried my face in my hands, and after a while I was on my phone.

A few minutes onto the train his voice ran through my ears.

"Mia. I know it's you." He snickered. "Don't hide." One of his hands pulled my hood down.

He snickered again and slapped my thigh. I was fairly skinny, I don't even know why he chose me.

"Mia you're so fat." He laughed and gave me a punch in my shoulder. Right now I wish I was at home.

"Louis stop." I mumbled.

"What was that? Little Mia speaking up to the Tommo? Tell me fatso, what did you say?" He asked, a faint smile on his lips.

I remained quiet. I didn't want to talk to him. Why couldn't I have a better life?

"Aw, is Mia too scared?" He laughed as he squeezed my wrist way to hard.

"Ow!" I yelped. My hand flew up, and so did my bracelets. My eyes widened and I pulled down my sleeves more.

"Hahaha!" Louis laughed, slapping my thigh again. I scrambled down to pick them up. Once I got all of them, without letting anyone see me do it, I slipped all of them on my wrist.

"Hah, you're so funny. You're also so fat."

I closed my eyes and fiddled with my iPhone. The train came to a stop. I saw Jasmine's house, it was really close to the station.

I got up and left the train, limping. My thigh stung. I rang the doorbell for Jasmine's house and waited. My iPhone vibrated; I got a text.

Jasmine:D : hey mia sorry, just got your text im at a party be back at 11 :*

I groaned. I decided to go on Twitter for a while, to waste time. I had 2 hours to go.

I saw #Louisrocks trending on Twitter. I frowned. How do all these people know him?

I read a few of the tweets.

'louis im so happy you're in bootcamp now yay #louisrocks'

'you were amazing! #louisrocks'

'love you louis! #louisrocks'

'louis william tomlinson, you are the best! #louisrocks'

I read the last tweet and I didn't believe it. Everybody was talking about my bully, and saying he was amazing. They don't even know him!

I sighed and decided to take a walk to get things off my mind. A few minutes into the walk, I could see Jasmine's yellow buggy driving back to her house. I waved indicating I needed a ride.

She came to a stop and pulled over. I ran in her car.

"Thank you," I whispered. She smiled and continued to drive back. She was in a pretty dress; mint green. Her hair was pulled back and she had a little make-up on. I smiled at her appearance.

I realized I walked really far in a short time, because when I asked her how long she said 10 minutes.

"So did you have fun?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Yeah. I had a drink or two, but for some reason I don't feel tipsy." She replied, taking a left turn.

"So where are your parents?" I asked her.

"At the hospital. My dad's working late and my mom is getting an ultrasound." She explained.

"Why so late at night?" I asked, turning on the radio. Hey There Delilah was playing. My favorite song.

"I don't really know."

We stopped talking so we can listen to the music. Jasmine pulled up onto their driveway and we exited the car. I felt my phone vibrate but I ignored it, I'll get it later.

My bag was still at the door. I grabbed it and walked inside.

Jasmine gave me the guest room and told me to get comfortable, her parents were going to stay at the hospital for the night. I nodded and closed the door. Opening my bag I pulled out a loose t-shirt and fluffy shorts. I changed and made my hair into a messy bun. I put on my bracelets. The cuts on my thighs were gone now, I haven't cut there for a while.

I heard my phone vibrate 3 times. I grabbed it and read my messages.

Dad : Honey why did you leave?

Stacy : Where are you?

Dad : Just found your note. Come back home now.

I wasn't listening to any of them.

Then the next one was from an unknown number.

Unknown : hey babe you make it wherever you were going? x

I replied back quickly.

Me : Who's this?

They replied in an instant.

Unknown : Louis xx

I frowned.

Me : Why the hell do you care?

Unknown : i dont know fatso

I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. I heard Jasmine knock on the door.

"You alright?" She asked.

"Yep." I replied back. I unlocked the door and she stepped in, still in her dress.

"Why are you still in the dress?" I asked. She smiled.

"Hah, well Mark's coming." She smacked her lips and walked in the room.

"So what's up?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Well, nothing."

"Why weren't you answering my texts earlier?"

I remembered why I wasn't. I was cutting. Cutting because of Louis.

"Because I was doing laundry." I lied. Jasmine gave me a look.

"Yeah right. You never do your laundry. Stacy always does it." She turned around and opened the closet.

"You can stay here for as long as you want. My parents won't mind. Fill in this closet." She said, more like ordering.

I nodded.

Jasmine was about to leave the room.

"Wait," I called out.

Her silky dirty blonde hair flew back, along with her head.

"Louis texted me."

Her mouth became into an 'O' shape.

"How did he get your number?!" She exclaimed. She sat down on the bed and started to bite her nails.

"I don't know." I sighed. I showed her our conversation. She read it all in a matter of seconds, and then she handed me my phone.

Jasmine coughed. "Well, I'm sorry Mia." She mumbles. She got up and left the room when the doorbell rang. I stayed up and kept re-reading our conversation.

That's when I replied.

Me : Why do you hate me?