Royal Academy

By Summer_X_Girl

Today is the first day of Princess Helena College! I'm so excited! There are so many subjects, activities, an... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note

Chapter 12

1.6K 71 5
By Summer_X_Girl

-Lani's POV-

Aestia goes into the bathroom to change into something full on black. We take a rope, and climb down the building. Except for Aestia. She jumps down. I don't even know why, I guess she just had to be different. Megan catches her, and Danielle is terrified of heights, so she's shaking. We all run to the Prince's school. Holding the same rope, I ask Danielle, "have the bobby pin bundle?"

"Sure do!" She hands me a giant wad of bobby pins, and I connect them to the rope. I throw them up, and they catch on the window of the Chemistry classroom. Perfect. The window was open, probably to let air in for some sort of failed experiment. We climb up, and remain silent. Except for Danielle, she's terrified. We pile into the room through the window, the moonlight shining on us. I reach for the door handle after taking the rope off the window, and setting the stuff into my bag. I twist it, but the door is locked. "Great!" Danielle whisper shouts. "How are we supposed to get out of here?"

"Bobby pins! Duh." Megan says, unzipping my bag and reaching in, then pulling out the was of bobby pins. "If I can one out of this.. Giant.. Thingy." She says, pulling one out, making them all fall onto the floor.

"Good going, Megan." Aestia says.

"I'm sorry.. We have to get out of here somehow!" Megan says, picking up the bobby pins, slowly putting them back into a wad, keeping one of them.

"Give that to me" I say, taking the bobby pin to open the door. I unlock the door, and open it. I attach the wad back to the rope, and lean out the window. I throw the rope up two floors, and climb a bit.

"What are you doing?" Asks Aestia.

"Going to find someone. You guys find the cat, I'll meet you back here." I say, climbing up more. The girls run out of the room, and I climb further. Just a little bit further.. I lose my grip with my right hand. I slide down, and try not to scream. My shaky hand grasps the rope once more, and I climb up more. Careful, now. I keep climbing. I reach the window, but it wasn't open. I knock on the window. No one answers. I lift it, and slide it up so it's open. I lose my grip again, sliding and getting rope burn. I yelp and I see someone at the window. He looks down and reaches out his hand. I reach my hand up, and he takes it. I climb through the window and fall onto my face on the floor.

"So, so sorry to break into your room." I say, dusting myself off.

"Oh, no, it's okay, I'm used to this. Want some tea?" He asks. It's Jakob, the tour guide from the visit. He has the same name of my friend.

"Wait- what? Really? Are you being serious? And yes, please. What kind?" I ask, sitting down at the table.

"No, no. I'm messing with you. The first time this has happened all year. It's passion."

"Aright." I chuckle, as he sets a tea cup down in front of me. "Good to see you again, Jakob."

"Nice to see you too, Princess Noelani. I assume you're here for William?"

"As he would say: Aye, I am." I reply, with a smile after taking a somewhat long sip of tea. "Anyway, I better be off. Thanks for the tea kind sir." I curtsy, and run out of his door. I realize something and walk back inside. "Can you direct me to his room?" I say, collecting my bag I had set down under my chair.

"Upstairs, one room to the left above mine."

"Thank you!" I whisper, and curtsy hurriedly, as my tiara falls down my face a bit. I run almost silently up the stairs, holding up my tiara, having no time to fix it. I hear a soft purr from my bag. Shisa must've found my extra hairbrush. Silly girl. She must be using it for a scratch post or massage thingy. I find the room, and knock quietly. I see him look through the peephole of the door, and hear a small click, signaling he unlocked the door. I walk inside, and face him.  "Will!"

"Noelani!" He says, copying my excitement. "I hope you like my gift."

"I love her!" I say, taking my bag off and setting it down on his bed. I pull Shisa out of the bag. I cuddle her close and she licks my cheek. "Adorable."

"Not as adorable as you!" He says, hugging me.

"Smol family." I say, quoting the old tumblr meme.

"Family." He smiles warmly at me. "So, Nay," he says, using my nickname from Danielle and Megan. "I want to tell you something."

"Yes?" I say, wanting to know.

"I love you." He says, kissing me on the head, and smiling. That adorable guy.

"I love you, too." I say, and kiss him softly. I run a hand through his dirtyblonde hair, and he purrs. "Oh my god, that WAS ADORABLE! Do it again, do it again!" I say, sounding like an amazed child.

He purrs again, and kisses my nose. "Want to cuddle?" He asks.

"Yes please!" I say, as he curls up in his bed. I curl up next to him, and he wraps his arms around my torso. "I love you" I whisper.

"I love you more, little Strawberry." He says referring to my red ombré hair. They're also his favourite fruit. It was a nickname he gave me a while ago. Shisa curls up at our legs. This was an amazing moment for me.

Boom! A crack of thunder is heard, followed by a light. It scares me, and I cling to Will for dear life. "Shh.. It's okay, my love." He says, making me ease my grip a bit. "Look into my eyes." He says. He didn't have his yellow contacts in that he loved to wear. I guess I caught him when he was just about to go to bed. I almost get lost in the pool of blue that surrounds his pupil. He moves a piece of hair from my face, out of my eyes. I can tell he likes them. Especially with the red in them. A flash of white is seen, and more, louder thunder. You could hear the rain falling. I cuddle him closely. Soon, I've fallen asleep, and judging by the light snoring I could hear as I drifted off, he was out too. I felt warm, and at home. The most comfortable I had been in years.

A brief flash of light is seen, but this time, a different sound had followed. It wasn't a clap of thunder, it was the click of a camera. We forgot to lock the door. He sits up, and him and I were so close together, he brought me up with him.

"Hey lovebirds! I'm keeping this one." Megan says, looking at the Polaroid photo she had taken clear up. She stores it in a nice container for a scrapbook, maybe. "We haven't found Ben yet, but we're on the lookout. Jakob told us where you were."

"Okay.. Let's go look for Ben!" I say, standing up. I yawn, and pick Shisa up and put her in my bag. I slip my bag on, and take Will's hand, walking out the door. He takes his keys, and gives me the spare- just in case I ever need him. We search all over the dorm. Nothing. Maybe the boys were in a different dorm? "Hey, maybe they're in a different dorm!" I suggest.

"Yeah, maybe they are." Danielle says, thinking about what I've said.

She takes the idea. "Come on guys, let's go!" Aestia says, and runs outside in the rain. Megan brought an umbrella, and she shares it with Danielle as they run through the muddy grass to the next dorm.

I hold Will's hand as we run, using our free hands to shield our eyes. We walk into the warm dormitory. Taking a look around, making sure we don't leave any marks on the ground. We see a small, shivering figure underneath a table, meowing softly in fear. Will takes a step forward, and sees it's Ben. "Come here Ben. Come on, we won't hurt you." He says, reaching his free, yet sort of wet from the rain, hand out to touch Ben. The orange (or ginger, I'm not sure) tabby walks up to him, and let's Will pet his fur. "Good young one, aren't you?" He says in that adorable voice of his.

He picks Ben up, and holds him. I pet the poor thing's back, and sing to him to calm him down. He slowly stops shaking, and we take him to Danielle. We put him in her bag, and we run back to the other dorm building. "I'll see you tomorrow, Noelani." Will says, holding both my hands, looking down at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow, too, William." I say. He kisses me, and see a flash of light. The camera again.

"Beautiful, beautiful!" Megan says, bundling her fingers together and kissing them, then extending them once more. Like stereotypical Italians do.

"I have become Willock Holmes." He says.

"Aye." I say.

He chuckles and kisses my forehead, then my lips once again. "Goodnight."

"Sweet dreams." I say, as he let's go of my hands, and let us walk away. We all run back to our dorm, and walk in. Everyone was asleep by then, and we walk up to our dorms.

"Thanks, girls." Danielle says, taking Ben out of her bag, and kissing his little head. Megan and Danielle walk back to their rooms, and Aestia and I walk into our room. I lock the door behind me, and look for a chain with no charms. I find a silver one, and slip the metal key onto the chain. I hook it onto my neck, and smile. For emergencies. Aestia changes her clothes and sits on her bed.

"Well that was fun!" She says. "I wonder how Iris is doing."

"Probably asleep." I say, giggling. She brushes out her hair, and I tap my scepter on her head, putting it into a braid.

"Woah! How'd you do that?! I've tried millions of times!" She says.

"I don't know. I guess some scepters work differently than others. You're good at doing hair, I'm not. Maybe it wants you to keep your skill!" I say. I walk into the bathroom, and change into an oversized shirt that my old friend Jakob once wore often. It was his favourite. Too bad he's not around anymore. He's still here, watching. I feel it. I put my old swim team pants on. They were plaid with red and white, and white letters spelling Aviano down the right leg.

I climb into bed after putting my hair in a bun, and Shisa climbs up and cuddles me. We both fall asleep a few minutes later, and I dream of Will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 822 33
Adaline Williams is the most popular girl of Elite School. She is smart, hot, humorous. Basically everything a guy would want in his perfect girl. A...
45.4K 2.6K 23
Hey guys this is my second fanfiction on Samaina,, this story is starting from college days, . I hope you guys love it. Thank you... please vote for...
2.8K 72 20
Elluria was a princess, beautiful and perfect. She got everything she wanted, and no one needed of her to do anything. She just had to look pretty an...
92K 3.9K 38
Change is an inescapable process, soon everything changes. This varies from weather patterns, people's thoughts and livelihoods. Precious moments th...