Barely A Mother [A Teen Pregn...

By XxTiCkLe-xX

Jody Black. The girl who made one mistake that changed her life completely. Her teenage life was focused on c... More

Barely A Mother - Chapter One
Barely A Mother - Chapter Two
Barely A Mother - Chapter Four
Barely A Mother - Chapter Five
Barely A Mother - Chapter Six
Barely a Mother - Chapter Seven
Barely A Mother - Chapter Eight
Barely A Mother - Chapter Nine
Barely A Mother - Chapter Ten
Barely A Mother - Chapter Eleven
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twelve
Barely A Mother - Chapter Thirteen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Fourteen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Fifteen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Sixteen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Seventeen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Eighteen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Nineteen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-one
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-two
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-three
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-four
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-five
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-six
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-seven
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-eight
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-nine
Barely A Mother - Epilogue
Information on Sequel

Barely A Mother - Chapter Three

56.1K 942 172
By XxTiCkLe-xX

Chapter dedicated to littemissdisaster because she really made me feel better after I had doubts about this story :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three

.:Jody:.

The next morning I woke up alone. I thought to myself that what happened last night must have been a dream, I do normally dream about me and Andrew. However this dream felt real…

It must have been a dream because his clothes that were on the floor have now disappeared. I bet it’s just my imagination but I to be sure so I peeked under the covers. I’m naked! Wait does this mean, oh god it does mean. I had sex with Andrew Marks!

I stood up and was given more proof that what happened last night happened because my downstairs area was aching.

Where was Andrew then? D-Did he just leave after he took my virginity?! As I thought more about it, a tear started to fall down my face… wait stop this Jody he’s probably downstairs it is half ten.

My hopes high, I put on my PJ’s that were lying on the floor. Heading downstairs I could hear the TV was on so I know that someone was down here. I walked into the room and on the sofa sat David eating what looked like a bowl of cereal. Unfortunately he was alone, Andrew was nowhere in sight.

“Hey David, where's Andrew?” I asked not wanting to make him suspicious.

He didn’t look away from the TV and said, “He went home at like eight. It was weird this time as it was like he was in a rush and he wouldn’t tell me why.”

I can’t believe Andrew did that! He came into my room, took my virginity and then left in the morning because he couldn’t face me! I’m not one of the sluts from school he can just pick up and drop! I’m not a one night stand!

David interrupted my trail of thoughts by turning my way and asking me suspiciously, “Anyway why do you care?!” Oh damn he’s suspicious.

“Oh no reason, I was just expecting him to be here, what’s so bad about that?” I said snapping back at him, hoping it made me look like I didn’t care.

“Umm nothing I guess. Jody I know you like him, but don’t get obsessed ok.” Oh god did he just say that, how does he know?

I couldn’t look into his, knowing that it could make him know the truth as I’m easy to read apparently, “W-What are you talking about. Of course I don’t like him. Eww. Gross. Umm… umm.” I started stuttering but then went into fast talking, I got to admit I couldn’t even understand what I saying.

“Jody, don’t worry I don’t care if you like him. Just remember nothing will ever happen between you two. I’ll make sure of it.” I knew he was being a protective brother and didn’t want me hurt and because of that I felt a bit guilty but before I could tell him what happened last night he said “Go get changed, Mum and Dad are going to take us out for lunch to make up for not being here last night.”

I just nodded and ran upstairs to my bedroom.

Lunch with my parents and brother was OK. We went to a fancy restaurant and had a delicious meal. I didn’t care about any of that, all I was thinking about was last night and how wonderful it was and how heart breaking it was to see that Andrew just left without saying anything to me. 

My parents did try to talk to me about school but they couldn’t get much out of me so they carried on talking to my brother about his football scholarship that he’s getting if he plays well in the big match or something like that.

While they were talking I was making up my mind if I should tell my best friends Grace and Dawn about what happened with Andrew. I know they would be on my side and help me and I also know they will keep this a secret. As I was listing the pros and cons, I made up my mind that I was going to tell them. Well once I got home that is.

Once home I said bye to my parents who were going back to work again for the night and I ran upstairs and locked my bedroom door. I logged onto IM, hoping that the girls listened to the text I sent them about going online.

I looked and saw that they did listen so I requested them into a chat. Ok here it goes.

(Chat names:

- Jody’s: Smiley’s-Forever

- Dawn’s: xXSoSmexyXx

- Grace’s: CuteGracie)

xXSoSmexyXx: Heyy babe what’s up?

CuteGracie: Hiya J you alright?

Smiley’s-Forever: Hi girls, gotta tell ya something… pretty massive :/

xXSoSmexyXx: OMG SPILL!

CuteGracie: TELL TELL TELL!!!

Smiley’s-Forever: Alright, alright. Well you know that I have that massive crush on Andrew, well last night he slept over and well I’ll cut it down… WE HAD SEX!!

CuteGracie: …

xXSoSmexyXx: …

CuteGracie: AHHHHH SERIOUSLY!!!!

xXSoSmexyXx: OMG!!!! GRACIE OUR BABY HAS FINALLY GROWN UP AND LOST HER V CARD!!!!

CuteGracie: AWW YEAH AND ITS WITH THE HIGH SCHOOL’S BIGGEST FITTY!! GIRL YOU’RE SO LUCKKKYYYY!!

Smiley’s-Forever: Ahaha thanks I guess, but the thing is he left in the morning and my brother said he was in a rush to leave. I think it was just a one night stand to him.

xXSoSmexyXx: I am so beating him up, don’t even care if he’s lead quarterback of the football team, I’m taking him dowwwwnnnnnnnn!!!!! >:D *evil face*

Smiley’s-Forever: Dawn please don’t, I don’t want everyone knowing, please I just need someone or in this case some people to talk to.

I carried on talking to Dawn and Grace but it started to get late and they wanted to go to sleep, we finished and I went downstairs to make myself a sandwich.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it longer but I fail at that :P The next few chapters may be filler chapters so im sorry about that. Please tell me what you think!

Thank you for the support!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.5K 25
Bea Callaway becomes pregnant at nineteen, throwing away her parents dream of her attending a top notch university. Her parents give her the option t...
505K 14.1K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
35 3 12
Samantha's only 15 and has a great boyfriend, Jordan. One day, she wasn't feeling well and she missed a period, she went to the doctor's who told her...
335K 10.7K 44
One Night that's all it took for Naveen's life to be turned upside down. Naveen had all she wanted and she didn't want anything else. She wasn't pop...