The Original Vampire -| COMPL...

By New_Integrity

STARTED: 11/06/16-COMPLETED: 12/12/17. Highest Ranking: #1 All Genres- Aug•22•19 ...... The life of Samantha... More

Introduction
Mystic Falls
First Encounter.
She's a Vampire?
Why Show Up Now?
I Have To Protect Them
Work.
Niklaus.
He's Up To Something.
Being Watched.
I Won't Let That Happen!
Kidnapped.
Not You Again!
You!
My Hero!
Pain.
Poisoned By Which Bitch?
Tag, You're It!
Stupid Vampires! Ugh.
Whooped Your Áss!
I Hate Mornings, Ugh!
No Way In Hell.
Shock.
I'm Sorry.
It's Gonna Be Alright...
Damon
Adventure
Lucifer.
Giving Up
Death and Forgiveness
Thank You.

Welcome Back Father.

970 43 1
By New_Integrity

Elijah's POV.

"Are you sure this will work?" Klaus asks as we came to a halt in front of Michael's coffin. I nodded, of course it will. It has to.

"It has to, I tried to compel a witches  from the West side, but their either using vervain or dead." I explain as I open the coffin.

I smiled as I saw my fathers extremely pale body laying limp in the box. I glanced at Klaus as he grabbed the stake, ready to pull it out. I stopped him as his eyes met mine, he raised a brow in question.

"We're on the same page right?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's the only one that can stop all of this." he said and I nod. He sigh loudly and pulled the stake out.

                                                            *******

"Welcome back father!"I exclaimed as I stood on the stage at our house.

Nikaus and I hosted a party for our Dad that was dead for two decades. I needed this plan to work. We only have six hours to get it done. I gave a small speech and soon left everyone to get back to partying. I sauntered over to a group of women-dresses in gowns-that my father was talking to.

"Ladies/"I nod as some of them blushed and sent smiles in my direction. We talked for awhile, actually my father was talking and I was inwardly laughing when any of their eyes met mine, they would blush again and look away.

The next three hours were spent talking and drinking - vampires don't get drunk- and just celebrating the return of Michael.

It's time-klaus mind -link.

I glanced at my dad as he disappeared through the tinted glass doors, sending a nod my way.. While I ran into the woods, leaving a full house of people behind.

Remember, grab Samantha and leave, immediately." I mind-linked, sending instructions.

This better work.

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782 30 17
"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ." Have you ever been forced into a life that you never want...
58K 3K 46
"You could've told me." "Told you what exactly?" "That when I fell in love with you, you were going to be a pain in the ass to protect...
43.3K 920 20
I decided to come back to my old town and start a permanent life with my brothers again. Oh yeah, I'm Sophia Salvatore. In 1864, my idiot brother, Da...
2.5K 119 21
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Diana grew up as any typical teenager would in upstate New York. She was her mother's pride and joy with plans to change th...