The bad boy next door {COMPLE...

Galing kay iminlovewithyoulove

Lexi is a 17 year old girl Moving into a new town of California. When she finds out her new neighbor is the... Higit pa

Chapter one Moving with a problem
Chapter 2 The dares
Chapter 3 Your so stubborn
Chapter 4 Lunch time 4 fun time
Chapter 5 Party time
chapter 6 'yo I aint bigfoot'
Date time heart break
Chapter 8 We are just friends?
Chapter 9 Omg
Chapter 10 You're back?!
Chapter 11 Didnt have a title for this one
Chapter 12 You dont sleep at sleepovers silly! Part 1
Chapter 13 You dont sleep at sleepovers silly!Part 2
Chapter 14 Youre not so bad!
Chapter 16 Mall (part 1)
Chapter 17 Mall (part 2)
Chapter 18 Waking up
Important must read
Chapter 20 Surprise! Family reunion
Chapter 21 Date?
Chapter 22 Its breath taking
Chapter 23 Prom and presents
Part 24 Merry Christmas!
A/N READ IF YOU ARE COUNFUSED!
Chapter 25 It was a dare?!
Chapter 26 Graduation day!!
Chapter 27 YES!!!!
Epilogue!!!!!
Thanks you guys
Authors note
Authors note

Chapter 15 Fight! Fight!

20.6K 574 94
Galing kay iminlovewithyoulove

We walked to a huge building.
Big doors and everything.

"So you're going to see the most beautiful thing ever!" Alex said grabbing my hand sparks flew up my arm as he hooded my hand.
"We will see about that" I said running with him.
"Alright it's a challenge" he said smirking.

"Ok I'm going to put my hand over you're eyes" he said covering my eyes.
I heard a door open and Alex took his hands from over my eyes.
And I saw the most beautiful thing I have seen this month.

"Wow it's beautiful" I said in aww.
It was a room with a huge window so you can see the sun rise and there was an indoor pool. A fish tank with big fishes in them and another one but it was huge and it had a shark in it.
"I was thinking if we could go swimming I have an indoor pool" Alex said scratching the back of his neck. My eyes widened and I squealed.
"Of course I would love to go swimming but I don't have a swimming suit" I said my smile quickly going away.
"I have one for you" he said handing me a bag.
"The restrooms first door on the right" he said. I walked away and went into the restroom.
I opened the bag and it was (I don't know how to describe the swim suit) a swim suit.

I put it on and my boobs were practically sticking out.

I walked out and Alex looked at me and was looking at me up and down.
"Take a picture it will last longer" I said smirking.
He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me and smiled.

"Anyways did you get this bathing suit from one of you're sluts" I said looking at my bathing suit.
"No I bought it" he said frowning
"Oh well you brought a small size" I said pulling up my bathing suit a little.
Next thing I felt was me being lifted off my feet.
"Put me down Alex." I said calmly
"Alexander Ryan Balrock put me down!!!!" I screamed banging his back.
"Alex pl-" I was cut off by me meeting something cold.
HE THREW ME IN THE POOL.
So I planned on playing a trick.
I rose back up to the surface took a big breath and sunk back in the pool. I reached the bottom and just laid there. I can hold my breath for a very long time.

Someone grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back to the surface. He pulled me out of the water and that's when I decided to attack him. I jumped up and tackled him back in the pool.
I felt the water on my skin and I swam up to the surface.
I waited for Alex to come and he came 20 seconds after me.

"LEXI YOU FUCKING SCARED ME I THOUGHT YOU DROWNED" he said screaming.
I laughed and said
"That's what you get for throwing me in the water." I acted like a three year old sticking my tongue out at him.
"Well....well.....ugh I give up" he said crossing his arms over his chest huffing like a 5 year old.
I laughed again and splashed water on his face.
He splashed water back at me laughing with me.

We had a water fight
Until I got it in his eye.
"Sorry are you ok" I said swimming towards him.
His ouches went to laughs and that's when he grabbed my wrist put me on his back and pulled us deep in the water.
We both rose up to surface once again.
Alex grabbed my waist and I noticed how close we were. I blushed and saw that Alex was leaning in. I leaned in and we were so close to kissing until Alex got a damn phone call.

He got out of the pool and feted his hands.
He grabbed his phone and pressed answer.

"Hello" Alex said
"Yes mom I'm with her" pause "I'll tell her right now" pause "I love you too bye" he hung up and turned to me.
"You should get dress and meet me in the car" he said.
"Ok you better tell me what's going on" I said pointing at him and glaring. He held his hands high in a mock surrender.

"Alright just go get changed" he said shooing me off.

I walked into the restroom and changed into the clothes I had on before. I put on my shoes re-applied some makeup and walked out all the to the car.

I saw Alex sitting there talking to someone on the phone.
I opened the door.
"I have to fucking go stop calling me damn bye!" Alex said hanging up the phone.
"What happened " I said looking into his eyes to find an angry emotion.
"Nothing" he got out the car and threw his phone he punched his car he got back in the car and drove off.

"Are you ok?" I said.
"YES IM FUCKING FINE JUST DONT TALK TO ME!" He screamed.
"DONT FUCKING SCREAM AT ME I WAS JUST ASKING IF YOU WERE OK GO FUCK YOUR SELF ASSHOLE!!" I screamed crossing my arms over my chest.
"Drop me off right there" I said pointing towards the mall.
"Lexi I'm sor-"
"Drop me the fuck there" I said a bit more harsh.

He stopped I got out the car and slammed the door shut.
I looked back to see Alex looking at me with sad eyes.
I glared and walked into the store faster.

Alex's pov

I got a call Lexi was still in the bathroom so I answered.
I saw who it was and it was Jake.

"What the fuck do you want" I said annoyed.
"Looks like someone's on their period" Jake said I could all ready here the smirk in his voice.
" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ASSHOLE TELL ME OR IM HANGING UP" I screamed.
"Ok ok so I was going to say that if you can ask Lexi if she wants to go on a date with me" he said I heard the car door open.
"I have to fucking go stop calling me damn bye!!" Alex screamed hanging up.
"What happened?" Lexi said.
"Nothing" I said getting out of the car and throwing my phone. I punched the car and got back in and drove off.

"Are you ok" Lexi asked in a sweet tone.
"YES IM FUCKING FINE JUST DONT TALK TO ME!" I screamed I immediately felt bad.
"DONT FUCKING SCREAM AT ME I WAS JUST ASKING IF YOU WERE OK GO FUCK YOU'RE SELF ASSHOLE!!" Lexi screamed back she crashed her arms over her chest and looked out the window.
"Drop me off right there" she said calmly pointing towards the mall.
"Lexi I'm sor-"
"Just drop me fucking there!" Lexi said with venom in her voice I dropped her off and she slammed the door shut and she looked back I looked at her with sad eyes. She just glared and walked inside.
Oh shit I still have to take her to her house.

I quickly parked and ran into the mall.

I saw Lexi and some guy I immediately felt jealous. I walked over and Lexi saw me and glared.

Blake's pov (the guy Lexi just met)

I was with my friends and I saw the most beautiful girl. I saw her walk in and she looked mad. She sat down and put her face in her hands.

I walked over to her and smiled.
"Hi my names Blake" I said she jumped a little a me looked up and smiled.
"You're British and hi the names Lexi" she said in the best British accent she could do but failing horribly. We burst into laughter. Wow she has a beautiful laugh.
But I see her more as a sister figure than a girlfriend.

She stood up
"Do you want anything from this smoothie place" she said.
"No but I would like to pay" I said giving her a toothy grin.
"Ok" she said walking over to the
Smoothie joint

She grabbed her smoothie while I payed and we walked out.

We started talking but then she saw something behind me and glared.
I turned around and saw a guy walking over here jealousy in his eyes but it quickly went away.

"Lexi I have to take you home" he said in a deep voice he turned to me and glared.
"No I'm not going home with you Jessica's taking me home" she said but he grabbed her hand I stopped him and said
"Woah not to interfere but she seems like she doesn't seem like she wants to go with you" nest thing I knew I felt a pain in my jaw and I heard Lexi scream.
I stumbled back this boy punched me. I tackled him to the ground and started punching him. He quickly flipped us over and started to punch me.
Lexi came and pushed him off of me.
Where are the security guards at?

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Lexi said screaming at Alex.
"Lexi I'm sorry I just snapped I shouldn't have I just thought something bad was going to happen to you" Alex said.
"I shouldn't have ever trusted you!" She said grabbing my hand and walking away. I looked back and saw hurt flash in his eyes. He looked at me I mouthed 'I got you'. He smiled and nodded he walked out the door.

Lexi took me to a guys restroom not caring that she is a girl. I sat on the counter and looked at her she opened a cabinet and took out a first aid kit.

"I'm so sorry it's just th-" I cut her off by grabbing her face and kissing her. She pulled back and said
"I'm sorry but I see you as a brother figure"
"I know me too I just wanted to she if you felt the same" I said she nodded and grabbed the first aid. She opened it cleaned the cuts.

She grabbed peroxide and put it on my face it burned a little but not as much. She put a band aid on my cuts and smiled at her work.

"You know you should forgive him I see the way you look at him you like him" I said squealing like a teenage girl. She laughed and smiled.

"Yes I do I'm surprised a guy hasn't came in here" she said as if on cue a guy came in here.

He looked at her and his eyes widened as he ran into a stall. We holded our laughter until we got out of the restroom.

We burst into laughter and she got a phone call.
"Hello" she said
Pause
"You're outside"
Pause
"Don't get smart with me home girl"
Pause
"Bye bitch be there right now"
Pause
"Ok" she hung up and smiled.
"Give me you're phone number so we can hang out sometime" she said handing me her phone.

She smiled and I gave her the phone back. She said a quick bye and ran out.

Lexi's pov (when Jessica dropped her off home)

I opened my door I decided to text Alex.

Lexi👑: hey I'm sorry
Alex😷: why are you saying sorry? I'm the one who should be sorry
Lexi👑: ok what ever you say lol so you ready to go to the mall again tomorrow.
Alex😷: I'm always ready to go somewhere with you😉
Lexi👑: alright you're weird and I'm going to take a shower and go to sleep gn
Alex😷: gn make sure you close you're curtain
Lexi👑: thanks

I walked over to my curtain and closed it.
I walked into my closet to find some clothes
I found Alex's baggy t-shirt. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower I changed into Alex's t-shirt. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.
I climbed into bed turned off my lamp.....

And I knocked out

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok so I made this one longer because school caught up with me and I couldn't update so here you go😉😊

Peace ✌🏼️

(Ps this was not edited)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2M 48.1K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.3K 129 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...
143K 6.6K 34
Allison Parker is a seventeen year old girl who has never been fish kissed but she's more than okay with that. Infact, she wants nothing to do with b...