Chapter 22 Its breath taking

I was wearing the sundress that I bought.
It was a flower sundress that's tight in the waist with buttons going up the chest. It was a spaghetti strap.

I did my make up and curled my now died hair.
I looked in the mirror and and wow I looked stunning.

I heard a door bell ring and my mom screaming my name.
I walked down stairs to see Alex talking to my mom.
No it's not one of those cliché moments when the guy looks at you and his jaw drops of how gorgeous I look.

He is still talking to my mom not noticing me yet. I cover his eyes and whisper in his ear.
"Guess who"
He turned around and smiled.
"You look beautiful" he said kissing me passionately I felt butterfly's in my stomach.
I pulled away and intertwined our hands.
I gave my mom a kiss and said see you later.

He opened the car door and I got into the car.
"Thank you my kind sir" I said giving him a smile.
"You're welcome" he said before running to his side.
He started the car and drove.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"That's for me to know and you to find out" he said giving me a smirk.
"Ugh fine" I said pouting.
"You're so cute when you pout" he said keeping his eyes on the road.
I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.
He smiled at me and I smiled back.

20 minutes later

We arrived in the woods.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked suspiciously.
"Maybe" he said my eyes widened.
"Kidding, kidding I would never do that" he said.
Flash of relief washes over me.
He finally parks and we get out the car.
I grabs my hands and intertwines our fingers once again.
"There is a branch right there so watch out.... Actually just get on my back" he said but then he remembered that I have a dress on.
"Then just hold on to my torso" he said I wrapped my arms around his torso.
"Now close you're eyes" I closed my eyes.

We walked for what seems like and hour I stumbled a few times but I didn't fall.
"Ok we are here but don't you're eyes and stand right here don't move" he said unwrapping my arms from his torso.

"Ok now open them" he said. I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped.
It was a picnic table with lights hanging from the trees and a couch on the cliff where you could see the water fall.
"Do you like it" Alex said.
"It's breath taking" I said he walked over and grabbed my hand we sat down at the picnic table.
"Are you hungry?" Alex asked.
"Yes I haven't ate all day" I said eager to eat.
He chuckled and passed my a player of chicken Alfredo.
I gasped at my favorite food being placed in front of me.
"How did y-"
"Jessica told me" Alex said smoothly.
We ate and played twenty questions.
We were on our last question.

"Ok so if you had to choose of a way to get married what would it be?" Alex asked.
"Hm it would have to be when we are like doing something fun and active like after we just sky dived or something" I said he took that in mind.
"Ok my turn if you had to choose between Host club or black butler witch one would you choose.?" I asked.
"Black butler he is pretty bad ass" Alex said smirking and here it comes
"Just like me" I knew it, I knew he would say something cocky like that shit.
"Can I ask you one more question" Alex asked.
"You just did" I said giggling.
"Will you you be my girlfriend? And my date to the winter prom" Alex asked I froze.
"Yes I would love to do both of those things" I said a grin broke on my face and I have him a huge hug.
I gave him a peck on the lips.
"Now I just have to buy you a Christmas present" he said.
We both walked and sat on the couch looking at the breath taking stars and the water fall.
"It's so beautiful" I said.
"Yes you are" he said looking at me.
He leaned in and we started to kiss.
He layed me on my back and I wrapped my legs around his torso.
It's a pretty awkward position.
He hands were in my hair and he licked my bottom lip for entrance. I teased him and then he squeezed my ass. Causing my to squeal and he took that chance to put his tongue in my mouth.
I moaned in delight and we pulled away for air.
"That was amazing" I said causing Alex to smirk.
"Yeah I know" Alex said I unwrapped my legs from around his waist and we both just sat there.
"In do you want to leave" Alex said I shook my head no and we just stayed there looking at the stars.