Chapter 3 Your so stubborn

"What?" I asked I already know what's wrong I just don't believe it.

"Me and you have all the same classes with each other" he said with a smirk.

"No I need to change my schedule now I don't want to be with the-" I got cut off bye him.

"Sexy, awesome ,Hercules " he said causing me to burst out laughing

"No I was going to say the worst person in the world" I said still laughing at his dumb remark he Is so dumb
"You-" the bell cuts him off.
I ran off before he could say something. But I forgot we have classes together.
Ugh

I walk into class I sit down anywhere.
I really don't care if someone sits here
Someone clears there throat. I turn around to see a pretty blonde with pretty blue eyes. In a cheerleading outfit.

"Yes?" I ask questioning
"Your in my spot slut!"she said glaring at me.
"You could of said it nicer, like excuse me but your in my spot" I shot back.
"Ok excuse me your in my spot sluty bit-" the teacher cut her off.
"Ms. Thomson you shut the potty mouth and you have detention after school" the teacher yelled.
She went up grabbed the slip and I gave her an innocent smile. She glared at me and grabbed her bag and left the class.

"I hear we have a new student" The teacher says
He looks down at a paper and back to me.
"Lexi" he says with a sweet tone.
"Yes?" I asked
"Would you like to tell us about yourself " he asked and I nodded.

"Hi I'm Lexi , I used to live in California, I love to sing and write music that's pretty much it" I said looking at the class and then in the back. I spot Alexander making out in the back with the cheerleader from earlier.
I'm lucky I won't have to sit in that empty seat in front of them.

"CHLOE AND ALEXANDER STOP THIS INSTANCE!" The teacher said.

"Alright Mr. Watt" Chloe saw me staring and she smirked at me. She walked up to me and said "He is mine so back off bitch"
' she does not know how to whisper what a bitch!'
I thought
Chloe gasped
"I am not a bitch" she said
' yeah but your a slut '
I thought
"Well I know you are too I will ruin your senior year" Chloe said she flipped her hair and walked away.
It took me a minuet to process.
' oh shit I said that all out loud ' I thought.
"Yes you did" a familiar voice whispers in my ear.
I jumped at the sound
He laughed.

"The bell ringed a long time ago" He said. My eyes widened in horror.

"Oh shit" is all I said as I ran out the door. Well I tried because that's when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into something hard. I looked to see what or whom it was and I was close to Alexander chest.
I backed away as quickly as I could.

"We are going somewhere"he said pulling me towards the school doors. I pulled my wrist away from him.
"We are not going anywhere i'm going to stay here and you are going to go where ever you want to go" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"But you don't even have no one to sit by at lunch" He said whining like a 3 year old boy. I shrugged
"Because I'm not popular like other people I'm not fucking Mr. Badboy like you ok so get off my case!" I said. I'm really started to angry.

"Your so fucking stubborn just come get lunch with me and my friends" He said he is starting to get annoyed.
"OH NOW YOU WANT TO ADD YOUR FRIENDS" I said screaming at him.

"Woah you guys fight like a married couple" some boy with blond hair and a lip piercing says.

"WAAASUUUP Dylan" Alexander said giving him a bro hug.
"Your the new girl right" These twins say in unison.

"Yeah of course she is, she's hotter in person" a boy with brown hair says
I blush. why am I blushing?
"Lexi this is Dylan" Alex said pointing to the blond boy.
"This is mike" Alex said pointing to the brown hair boy.
"This is Justin,Dustin" Alex said pointing to the twins.

"Nice to meet you guys" I said.

"Lexi are gonna go to lunch with us?" Dylan ask.

"I-I-I D-d don't kno-ow" I stuttered.

"Awwww can we keep her please" The twins say together.

"Sure" Alex says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys a picture of the twins are above
Played by: the Dolan twins
Peace ✌🏼️