My new life

By Batlover

About 400 years there was a huge war between the three species which resulted in the council. Liliana wants t... More

My new life
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

34 3 0
By Batlover

I waited for the pain I would feel as the wolves came closer. All of the sudden I was grabbed around the waist and pushed up against the wall. I didn't look at my savior nor did I think about the tingles that spread throughout my body. All I did was bury my head in his shoulder as he pulled me closer, tighter. I kept my heard there until I felt his warm breath in my ear.

"You're fine. You can look now" His voice came out in a whisper. I slowly pulled my head up and saw that my savior was Ethan Bennett. He gave a smile and his eyes roamed all over my body checking that I was unscathed. I took a deep breath and tore my gaze away from his face and looked at the ground.

"Thank you" I muttered as I pushed him away. He gave a nod and walked away.

"You were lucky that he was there" Gabi told me as she started pulling me down the hallway.

"Will if my friend didn't leave me" I retorted

"Are we friends?" Gabi gave a laugh

"Well I hope. We do have to share a room for the year. That would suck if you were out to get me." I told her truthfully

"Does the different species bother you. I mean with your....your father and all" She gave me a sideways glances

"My father doesn't run my life. Now I am starving, let's go to the café and get something delicious." I said linking arms with her. Surprising this school had good food unlike my last two schools. Once we grab some chicken wraps and chips we sat down at a table with some of Gabi's friends. I gave a quick sniff. Two of them were shape shifters and one was another vampire.

"Guys this is Lily....Lily these are the weirdest people in the school" Gabi said laughing

"You mean the most swaggest" A shape shifter said.

"Swaggest?" I asked with a grimace

"Dude give it up. No girl is going to want a guy who uses the word swag much less swaggest" The other shifter replied.

"Awe that's cute:" I told them. The both gave me a what the hell look.

"How long have you had this bromance going on. Do you guys stay up late and tell secrets?" I said seriously. Both of there mouths dropped open not knowing what to say back. The red haired vampire at the end of the table gave a laugh.

"You are going to defiantly fit in with this group. I'm Hadley Parker." She gave my a small. I could tell she was about 5'6 and was only about 124 lbs. She had long straight red hair with brown eyes. She was very pretty for a vampire.

"I am Dominic Torres" the guy with short blonde hair and green eyes said.

"and mister lady killer over there is Cameron Jacobs" Dominic said pointing to the guy with brown hair and light brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you guys." I gave a smile

"Who do you have for Cultural History" Dominic asked me

"I have Mrs. Shelly for the last hour of the day" I told him looking at my schedule "What the hell is Cultural History anyway"

"Cultural History is the History of our world with the supernaturals in it. However you have psyco Shelly. She is a little on the crazy side." Cam replied for Dominic. I gave a nod.

"Great, that has to be beneficial for my education" I told them as the sarcasm slipped from my mouth. The rest of the group laughed.

"I officially invited you to the group" Hadley told me

"I second it" Dominic stood up.

"What are you doing" Gabi asked him.

"I felt like I make more of statement like this" He gave a shrug as he sat down.

"Sometimes I worry about you" Cam told him

"No need to worry, I only ate the lead off my crib once" He joked

"and only got dropped on his head 7 times" Hadley joined in. I felt at home with these people I thought as Dominic and Hadley went back and forth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only one more hour of the day left to go I thought as exited study hall which I had to say was very helpful since I got all of my homework from the other hours done. I walked into Mrs. Shelly class and saw Dominic and Gabi in the back. I quickly walked down the aisle and sat next to them.

"Missed me?" Dominic asked

"I almost died of not seeing you for two hours " I replied pouting

"Oh baby never leave me again" He gave a smile

"What am I chopped liver?" Gabi remarked getting her two cents in

"No, dog shit" I muttered as the rang. Dominic started coughing to hide his laughing.

"Good Afternoon Class. Today's lecture is about fairies" Mrs. Shelly sung out as she walked to the whiteboard. I cut a glance to Gabi and all she gave me the cuckoo sign. Fairies are a subject usually nobody talks about. Just then the door burst open as Ethan came walking in with two boys. I recognized the boys as the ones who were fighting earlier. What did Gabi say there names were, Chase and Riley I think. Mrs. Shelly pointed to seats in the front and got back to teaching.

"Now, fairies are an extinct species. They were wiped out by werewolves in a huge war that the humans call World War 1. However some scholars believe that there are still traces of fairy in people today due to mixed marriages and people hiding the fairies." She said writing on the board. Once she moved away it read Research paper.

"Everyone has to write a paper.. Everyday you will have time in class to work on it. However we will also learn about vampire, werewolf, and shape shifter history in the next 5 to 7 weeks. Once we reach a species you want to write the paper on you can start writing on it. Don't forget to look online and in library the school provides. In about 9 weeks is when the paper is dued." She explained. After her big rant she got back to explaining how we covered up the war.

Once the class ended, Gabi and I parted ways with Dominic and headed back to our dorm.

"We are heading into town in about an hour so go changed and do whatever you need to" Gabi told me going into her room. Once in my room I changed my clothes into white shorts and a blue floral printed two fingered strapped tank top. I also put on my sparkle copper gladiator shoes. I went into my desk drawer and grabbed my phone out. I saw I had a text from my father.

Behave. Remember you are a Dorchester. -Father

Close enough I thought. My father doesn't really know how to express himself.

"Gabi, will you text me the numbers of Dominic, Cam, and Hadley along with yours? My number is xxx-xxxx" I said in normal voice. One minute later I had a text from her. After I added everyone to my phone I texted them explaining that it was me.

I knocked on Gabi's door. "Come in" Gabi called. "I'm ready" I told her as I walked in. Gabi had changed into a cute white summer dress.

"Adorable" I told her

"Tell me more" She laughed as she grabbed her bag and pulled me out of her room

"Your head already seems big enough" I giggled and leaded her to the parking lot.

"Sooooo" I eyed her. She looked at me with an eyebrow raised

"Who do you like, Cam or Dominic?"

"Wh..what are you saying...I..I....don't like either of them" She stammered out

"Dominic. I bet you 10 dollars it is him" I told her

"It is him what?" A voice behind me called out. I jumped slightly

"Are you driving?" I asked Dominic

"I guess" He replied

"You can drive my car. It is the black charger" I pointed

"No shit" Cameron yelled out as he came down the walk way. Hadley was with him. I handed Dominic the key and he practically sprinted there. I gave a smile about happy that car made him. My phone beep with a incoming text.

Anything you prefer for your birthday? -Father

I gave a smile and sent a quick text back.

How about a red 2015 Mustang GT? Please. Love Lily

I hopped in the back of the charger and we drove into town.

"Where to first?" Dominic asked

"Strip club" Cameron called out which I rolled my eyes to.

"Mall" Gabi said

"My car bitches, we should go to the bookstore" I clapped my hands together. I always need more books.

"True" Dominic agreed doing a U-turn and pulling up to the bookstore. I sprinted inside. I smiled as I saw all these books. I am so glad I got my allowance yesterday. My phone gave a whistle with an incoming text.

We will be in the video store next door. You know you look like a 5 year old on Christmas. lol -Dominic

In the next 20 minutes I managed to find 13 books which came to a total of 167.99 dollars. Once I paid I went outside and met the group.

"Damn, you bought al those books" Cameron asked. I nodded and was about to speak until I was cut off when Hadley dropped to the ground. I give a scream as she started to seize.

"What's happening!?" I screamed gripping Gabi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 1.4K 17
a story of forbidden love ~ Excuse me ~ can I go for a ride ? - JJK Anytime baby~ -KTH I don't mean the bike -JJK I don't mean the bike either - KTH...
6.3M 196K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
10.4M 370K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
6.2M 148K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...