Falling For The Weasley Twins...

By oxNeverShoutNeverxo

Love triangle between Fred, George and Emma. Need I say more? ;) More

Falling For The Weasley Twins (2)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (3)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (4)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (5)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (6)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (7)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (8)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (9)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (10)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (11)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (12)

Falling For The Weasley Twins (1)

5.7K 76 29
By oxNeverShoutNeverxo

Chapter One

Emma Smith.

Half-Blood.

5th Year at Hogwarts.

Gryffandor.

Grade A student.

And completely in love with the Weasley twins.

I walked down the hallway to my next class.  I had Potions next. They did too.  After all we are in the same house.  Fred and George didn't even know I exist.  The only people who knew about my crush was my best friend; Massie and my brother; Thomas.  Normally brothers get on their sisters nerves but not Tom.  He never got on my nerves.  He was always so nice to me.

"Hey Em" Massie said.  Massie had curly brown hair and hazel eyes.  Her skin was pale but not too pale.

"Hey Mass" I said quietly.  That was me.  Ms.Quiet.  That's probably why the twins didn't ever notice me was because I was so quiet. Here they were, loud and noisy.  And then me, soft and quiet. 

"What class are you going to?" She asked.

"Potions" I said.

"With?" Massie asked raising an eyebrow.  She knew I had every class with them.  She just liked hearing me say it.

"Them" She knew who 'them' were.

"Maybe you should try talking to one of them Emma" Massie suggested.  I learned not to listen to her suggestions because a lot of them end in me getting totally embarrassed.

"No.  I'm good" I said quietly.  Massie stopped walking and put her hands on her hips.

"Emma, how do you expect them to like you if you never even speak to them?" Massie asked.

"I don't want them to notice me" I said.  Which was true.  What if I did something stupid?  And they saw??

"Em.  Come on.  Just say hi.  One word.  That's it." Massie tried to convince me.

"Mass no.  What if I do something stupid?" I said.

"What if you don't?" That shut me up.  Maybe I should talk to them.  I mean, what's one word right?  I'll say hi.  Just hi.  But what if they don't say hi back? My stomache started to get butterflies.

"Do you want to practice?" Massie asked.

I shook my head no.

"Look, I'm here.  I'll say hi but what if they don't say hi back?" I asked.

"Then it's there loss" Massie said. I sighed.  Massie left for Defense Against the Dark Arts. I entered the room.  Oh god there they were.  Joking around in the back. My heartbeat trippled as I approached my desk.  I felt guilty as I walked past them without saying hi.  After all I did promise Massie.  But seriously, bravery was not in my vocabulary.

I sighed but no one noticed.  I guess I'm going to be in the shadows for the rest of my life, watching Fred and George from a distance.  I've been doing it for five years, why not a few more?

I took out my purple notebook.  I usually doodled in this one but today I promised myself to actually take notes.  Real notes, not notes about how cute Fred looks or how funny George is. 

I stared enviously at the girls Fred was speaking to.  Why wouldn't they ever talk to me like that?  The only time Fred even acknowledged my existence was when he asked to borrow a pencil.  And even then he didn't specifically ask me.  He just sort of asked out loud and I gave one to him.  He never gave it back but he can keep it.  I doubt he still even has it anyway.

I stared at my notebook.  I had doodles in it of me and George holding hands in hogsmede.  And then another of Fred getting jealous because of that.  Then another of me in the middle of the two of them looking all awkward.  I've been told that I'm a good artist.  I usually draw in that Japanese Anime.  Drawing helps calm me down sometimes.

My worst fear was someone finding my Drawing Journal under my bed.  I had tons of drawings of the twins in there.  When your a quiet person and nobody notices you. you tend to get bored and have to fine some sort of entertainment.  Wherever I was the twins seemed to be.  It was weird, but I'm not complaining. 

I unconsiously doodled while Snape told us about a Love Potion.  All the girls in class were on the edge of their chair but I wasn't.  Why force someone to love you with a potion?  To me that seemed sick and wrong.  I wouldn't even use it on Fred and George.  If they truly liked me then a potion isn't needed.  I'd rather have one of them not like me then like me because of a potion.

"Okay class.  You will have 20 minutes to make an exact replica of the one I made.  There will be no talking." Snape hissed. 

I sighed and took out my potions book.  Potions class was always my favoright class.  I was exceptionally good at it.  No matter how hateful Snape can get he was always nice to me.  Probably because I'm the quietest one in the class and I haven't gotten in trouble with him at all.  Heck I even help him clean his cauldron's every once and a while.  Guess I'm just a teachers pet.  That's probably why Fred and George don't notice me.  I bet they like girls who actually talk loud enough for people to understand them.  Massie somehow manages to understand me even though when I talk it's basically a whisper.

The seating chart wasn't fair.  Fred sat diagnol from me while George sat next to me.  How was I suppose to fly under the radar with them so close?  Last thing I need is for them to look at me if I'm doing anything embarrasing.

I guess I'll just have to learn to live with it.  Besides if I do anything embarrasing it's not like they'll remember.  I bet they're too busy with their friends anyway.  I couldn't help but let out a soft sigh.  Even to be friends with them would make my year.  Just to be included in their pranks, I'd die of happiness.  They've pranked nearly everyone in the school.  They haven't pranked me, yet.  I doubt they will though.  They don't even know I exist.  I'm just some girl in a classroom to them. 

Massie was right about one thing since I've met her.  I really need some self-confidence.

I blinked confusedly as the bell rang.  How could class have ended so soon?  I looked at the clock, it was time to go.  Are you kidding?  I zoned out for the entire class!?  Crap.

----------<3

"Did you do it?" Massie asked eyes wide.

"Do what?" I asked.  I knew what she was talking about but I'll rather avoid the question then tell her I didn't.

"Say hi, dummy!" Massie said.

"No!  Of course not.  Why would I say hi dummy?" I sqeaked out. 

"Oooh telling jokes now?  So you really did chicken out?  You only try to be funny when you know you did something you were suppose to do"

Okay that made absolutely no sence.

"You know what I mean!" Massie said noticing my strange look I was giving her.

"So you didn't?"

"No" I said.

"Why not!?" Massie exclaimed.

"Because Massie, I'm going to say something stupid.  They haven't even looked at me for the past five years.  Why would they start now?" I asked shyly.

Massie had this glint in her eye.  Oh no...I know that glint.  That's her idea glint.

"Whatever it is no" I said.

"Why!!  You don't even know what it is!"  Massie exclaimed.

I sighed.  "What is it?"

Massie beamed at me.

"Make-over!"

"No"  I said.

"Why not?" Massie asked disappointed.

I threw my pillow at her.  "Because it won't make a difference.  To them I'm just some girl in a classroom.  An extra in a movie.  A rock on the beach." I said giving examples.

Massie threw the pillow back at me.  "You don't know that.  You could be the girl in the classroom.  The main character.  A beautiful shell." Massie countered.  I hate it when she does that.

"I don't know" I said unsure.  I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes.  I wonder what I'd look like if I did get a make-over.

I had blue eyes.  Those crystal blue eyes that everyone envies for.  I also had strawberry blonde hair.  It wasn't quite red but it was close.  I wore glasses and-thank god-I didn't have braces.  I guess I was pretty but not compared to Massie.  Not compared to the girls at Hogwarts.

"Come on, try" Massie urged.

I thought for a moment.  What's the worst that could happen?  I can not believe I was going to say this.

"Fine" I sighed.

Massie squealed with delight.  Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 4.5K 30
She has more confidence, a more flirtatious attitude and yet a broken heart thanks to Cedric Diggory. They were perfect until she caught him flirting...
570K 22K 76
"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮." "𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶." ────────────────── Following the events of the...
883K 24.2K 42
Ruth is the youngest of the Ash triplets. Born only three minutes after her sisters, Ruth has always been the odd one out. She's been invisible all...