Thank God I Found You

By TCforever22

How can her love save him from his despair and grief? More

Thank God I Found You
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
Acknowledgements

•9•

52 5 0
By TCforever22

Follow me on Twitter: @CReglos

Message me on Kik: TCforever22

Enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mariah]

Days pretty came fast this week. Today is now Thursday and Zach is coming on his way to pick me up. My shift already ended and here I am, sitting at the table by the window as I wait for him to come.

I was on Twitter in my phone when I suddenly got a call from him.

~PHONE CONVERSATION~

(Z-Zach, M-Mariah)

Z: Am I talking to the most amazing friend that I've ever met in my entire life?

M: *laughs* Hmm... I don't know. What do you reckon?

Z: Well, I think I am. Coz she cheered me up when we went out last week. She made me somehow forget my painful past. She even gave me a beautiful choker.

M: *giggles* So you liked the choker?

"Yeah. Pretty much." A voice in front of me spoke up and when I looked up I saw Zach, standing in front of me, his phone near to his ear while smiling widely. He put his phone off.

I smiled and laughed and then I stood up as I carried my two bags--A black leather shoulder bag and one for the sleepover (duffel bag).

"Excited to meet them?" He asked me.

"More nervous than excited." I said and seriously, I am really nervous right now. He chuckled, "You'll be alright." He said as he put his hand on my waist as we walked away from the coffee shop and I can't help but to feel conscious of myself especially that many people are staring at the two of us.

"I'll carry your duffel bag." He suddenly said. "No, it's okay." I said but too late because he already got it.

"Got it." He said as he winked at me and I could feel my cheeks become hot and my heart doing flips and cartwheels in me... Oh god. Please stop. PLEASE STOP MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU MORE, ZACHARIAH BRIAN RUSSELL!!!

"Are you okay?" He asked, interrupting my thoughts and take note, his hand's still on my waist. "Um, Zach?" I said and he looked down on me, "Can you please remove your hands from my waist?"

"Oh. Okay. Sorry. Do you feel uncomfortable?" He asked and I nodded shyly. He removed his hand but... the hell! His touch still lingered! Then he held my right hand, "But I guess, it's alright with you for me to hold your hand, aye?" he said and I nodded again while smiling.

We went into his car and then drove to where he and the boys live and my body grew colder as we parked in their garage.

"C'mon.... You'll be okay. They'd like you for sure." He said then we went out of his car while he carried my duffel bag. "Your bag's pretty heavy, by the way. What's in it?"

"A few extra clothes and lots of packs of lollies and chips." I said.

Then he laughed, "Awesome! I'm sure William and Jayden would go crazy about the lollies." he said.

"What about Julian and Trent?"

"Oh, the Trulian tandem? They'd probably fight over the chips."

"I also brought some chocolates."

His face lightened up when I said that, like a kid who entered a toy store and got out from it with a new toy on his hand.

"Really?!" He burst out in joy. "Yes. Now calm down or I won't share them with you." I blackmailed him.

We both entered their apartment and we caught them watching a soccer game. "We're here." Zach said.

[Zach]

When we both entered the apartment, we caught them watching a soccer game and they were totally engrossed to it, especially Jayden.

"We're here." I said but no response from any of them.

"We're here." I repeated but still, no response.

"WE'RE HERE!!!" I shouted.

"Mmm... Hey Zach." Will greeted without looking away from the t.v. I got annoyed so I got the newspaper nearby and rolled it and hit them one by one strongly on their heads.

I heard mumbles of 'ouch' and 'what the heck' from them. I crossed my arms on my chest as I looked at them sternly. Julian, Trent and Will stood up but not Jayden. He's still totally alienated from our world.

"JAYDEN!!!" We all shouted and he jumped off from the couch. "Huh? What? Where? Is there a fire? Er... Hi." He said as he waved at us.

I cleared my throat, "Guys, this is Mariah, my friend." I said.

"Hi! I'm Jayden!" Jayden greeted her cheerfully as he shook her hand and then engulfed her into a hug.

"Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman." Will said sternly as he held out his hand for her to shake and we couldn't help ourselves but to crack up, laughing and eventually he laughed too. "But you can call me Will." Then they both shook hands then hugged.

"I'm Julian." Julian introduced then he hugged her. "Trent." Trent said as he shook her hand and then hugged her. "So... I heard that you're sleeping over." Jayden said.

"Uh, yeah. Zach convinced me to." Mariah said. I put my arm around her shoulders, "Well, since you're my true friend, I think you should meet my other bandmates as well." I said as I got her other bag and placed it on the island with her other one. Trent and Julian sat beside with Mariah and I while Will and Jayden sat on the two beanbags on the floor.

"So, how was your first date with Zach, Mariah?" Jayden asked cheekily. Wow, seriously, he already got Will's cheekiness. She chuckled, "It wasn't really a romantic date, you know." she said. "It's just a friendly date. Nothing special."

"So giving Zach a choker that day isn't something special to you?" Will said.

"Will, it's just a choker." I said flatly.

"Anyway, you've got a good taste in fashion Mariah." He said to her. "The choker really suited Zach." Mariah just laughed while blushing.

"So... Anyone up for movies?" Julian asked.

"Yeah." We all said.

"I'll just change into my house clothes." Mariah said to me and I nodded as she went to get her duffel bag on the island, "Um... Where's the toilet?" She asked cutely.

"Straight ahead then left." Trent replied.

"Okay. Thanks." She replied then she walked off.

After a few minutes, she came back, wearing light blue shirt and textured shorts and mann.... she's a babe! A total babe. Her blue shirt fitted her perfectly that it showed her curves....

Oh god. Now I sound like a perv.

Then Trent nudged me on my rib, "Don't stare too much or she'll melt." he whispered. I shot him a look and he just laughed.

"I... Uh... Brought some lollies." Mariah said while carrying two packs of lollies. Jayden's and Will's face both brightened up and they raced towards her and both got the snake lollies.

"Gimme that!" Will said as he tried to snatch it away from Jayden.

"But I like the snake lollies!!!" Jayden pouted.

"Yeah but my hand touched it first." He said.

I walked up to Mariah, who was staring at the two of them uneasily. "Take a seat. Just ignore them. They're always like that." I said to her and she laughed then sat beside me on the floor and opened the other bag of lollies and passed them between me, Trent and Julian.

"C'mon Will! I like the snake ones!"

"I touched it first so it's mine."

"Jeez guys! It's just a bag of lollies! You two can share it!" Trent outraged.

"Yeah Will. Stop being such a selfish pig!" Jayden said as he nudged Will on the rib who was hugging protectively the bag of lollies.

"C'mon guys! Settle down! The second game's about to start!" Julian said.

"Damn it. I thought I could have these all to myself!" Will muttered and he opened it and reached it out to Jayden who got a handful of snake lollies. Man, he's really a sucker for lollies.

They both sat down and I noticed that all of us were now sitting down on the floor with pillows scattered around us. We watched the whole soccer game and I can see Mariah enjoying herself watching the game because she also cheered for her favourite team and whenever they score a goal, she would scream 'yes' and do a funny dance with Jayden and Will and we would all laugh.

I'm guessing that this sleepover would turn out well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.8K 22
Niall and Zayn fell inlove. It was a simple thing but it was also something Zayn could never admit to the world. His denial caused him to hurt the pe...
86 14 13
It's been one year sense zack had been in a relationship and he's feeling grate. He likes to hang with his best friend kayden. But when zack starts t...
14.1M 410K 36
(Must Date the Playboy Book 3) Despite attempts of being 'just a friend', Zach realized that his feelings for Tori would never change. Now that he's...
79 0 27
This is love. Real love. Something that can't be broken. Only broken things are what gets in the way of his love. Will she want him? TW: M*rd3r, SA...