Star Light (Laurence X Reader)

By Ally_Does_Writing

A Guard From O'Khasis Runs Away After Being Recruited For Jury Of Nine. She Thinks She Is Just The Average Pe... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
ThanksGiving
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
A/N
I'm Back!
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29

Chapter 26

4.3K 142 297
By Ally_Does_Writing

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

"True love isn't easy but it must be fought for, because once you find it, it can never be replaced."

---Laurence's Pov---

I run after the girl i saw. Those eyes were Y/N's but why was Garroth and Aphmau putting her in jail. I know she gave up for us but what did she do to deserve that?

"Aphmau who was that? I need to see her." I say starting to push through her. She stops me with her hands on my shoulders.

"NO! N-No i-uh-mean i'm not going to l-let you guard on your day o-off." She says, with a worried look. "Uh-Aphmau i already have work today."

She looks at me wide eyed. "Th-Then i am giving you a day off to s-spend with L-Luna. Buh-Bye!" She says pushing me.

"Aphmau what's your problem. That's really Y/N isn't it?" She nods slowly. I push past her as she sighs.

I hear somebody up the ladder as i climb up slowly. As i witness the person my eyes open. It was Y/N, balled up in a corner. Her normal smile was replaced with a frown and her joyful eyes looked dead. She was wearing shadow knight armor and i could sense the evil radiating off of her.

She started singing and i smiled. Her voice was still beautiful.

"So it's really you huh?" I say and she immediately snaps her face towards me.

Tears were streaming down her face and she wipes some of them away. "W-Who are you? I-I recognize y-you but i don't remember."

My eyes grow wide. "I'm L-Laurence. How can you not remember me?!" I yell. She looks startled.

"I-I just...." She starts before i take another step. "AFTER EVERYTHING YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME?! HOW?!"

She stands up in between her tears. "I'M SORRY OKAY?!" I walk closer to her so we were inches apart.

"SASHA DID THIS TO ME ARIGHT?! I-" She was cut off by my lips on hers. Her eyes go wide and i continue. She wasn't kissing back but she wasn't pulling away either.

I let go and see she was blushing super hard. "W-Why did y-you.......I'm going to be sick." She states as she runs to the window. She throws up and i hold her hair back. "I think i'm going to pass ou-" She fell to the ground and i catch her.

Garroth suddenly runs in and gets worried. "What's wrong with her!" He yells. I stare at her worriedly. "She just p-passed out!" I yell back, checking her pulse. It was regular. Good.

I breathe a sigh of relief and Garroth grabs her from me. "Go spend the day with Luna. I'm sure she'll be glad to spend time with her father."

I nod and walk out. It's been three years and she's finally back. I've never let go of the thought she'd return. Y/N is strong and i'll make sure she remembers me, because i still love her.

---Y/N's Dreams Pov---

I look around and i see a man with platinum blond hair and emerald eyes looking concerned. I back away from him and i grab my sword, holding it in front of me.

"Who are you?!" I scream and he frowns.

"You don't remember me either huh?" I shake my head slightly. "We are running out of time. Do you want your memory back?"

I nod, slightly lowering my sword. "I-I want to know i'm not a monster and i want to know why i felt so weird around Laurence...." I say, quietly.

He nods. "Your not a monster okay? Your a warrior, an angelic being. Your strong and i know you'll get through this. Just-Believe me. Believe me and you'll be okay. Stay yourself and keep close to your light, because it's worth fighting for."

I stare at him in worry and he walks close to me. He grabs the necklace that i always keep around my neck and takes it off. He whispers something to it, puts it back on me, and kisses my forehead.

He wraps me in a hug.

"I wish you luck my fallen angel."

Woooooooooooo! I'm very proud of this chapter to be honest. I don't know what it is about it but i'm glad i finally finished it. Anyway, imma start the next one. Till then, Ciao!
~Ally<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 3.3K 22
A small transparent boy you met in a large mansion. That's all you really remember. The time you spent together in a haze. You thought it was all a d...
54.2K 912 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...
83.9K 2K 27
F/N ran away from her village Fireheart after Zane killed her family. Her brother had disappeared mysteriously a year before. Then, she comes to Phoe...
4.7K 391 100
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS MENTIONED OF SUICIDE SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGE...