Different

By AltoPentaholic

*FIRST BOOK IN DIFFERENT SERIES* Being abandoned for being different makes you wonder why you couldn't be lik... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
I am
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
New Story/Oneshot Collection
LoveCarousel and Mitchell2125!!!
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
AviouslyPentatonix!!!
Important...please read
THE NEWS
Self-Promo, y'all
Epilouge
...
THANK YOU, JORDYN

Chapter Thirty Nine

2.8K 156 247
By AltoPentaholic

(WARNING: stabbing)

Kirstin looked at the reunion, shaking her head. She slammed down the gun, angry that to learn that Mitch will be okay. She looked at her watch and growled angrily.

4:05

She then smirked, a plan in her mind. She took her knife and put it behind her back. She then cleared her throat, catching everyone's attention.

"Wow, you win," Kirstin began, walking up to Mitch. The Omega tensed, afraid to see what she will do to him. "I want to ask for forgiveness. Hug me?"

Mitch looked at Scott then back at Kirstin. He nodded, afraid of getting hurt. He hugged her stiffly, wanting k leave now. Kirstin smirked as she rose up her knife.

"Say goodbye, Mitch!"

Mitch was about to ask what she meant when she stabbed him in his side. He screamed and she took the knife out. He quickly covered it, trying to make it stop. He then fell to the ground, breathing heavily. Avi, Kevin, and Scott ran up to him, tears running down his face.

"Mitch, don't close your eyes," Avi demanded. Mitch's eyes somehow sill had that spark in them. "Mitch, you'll be okay."

"I know," Mitch replied, looking at Kevin. The Beta is crying quietly and refused to look at him. "Kevin, do you remember when I said that I hope I could go to Heaven by swinging on the swing?"

"Yeah," Kevin answered, rubbing Mitch's knee gently. "What about it?"

"I'm finally swinging on it," Mitch pointed out happily. Kevin began to cry more and Alyssa ran up to hug him, crying herself. "Scott?"

"Yeah?" Scott asked, brushing Mitch's hair back. "You're going to be fine."

"It's my time though," Mitch reassured the Lead Alpha. Scott began to cry, not wanting to let go. "You'll be fine. I'm finally going to be happy. I lo-"

Mitch then closed his eyes and stopped breathing. Scott hugged his Omega close, wanting nothing more than for Mitch to be okay. Scott glared at Kirstin and stood up, pushing her slightly.

"You killed him," Scott yelled, tears running down his face. Ben walked up to Mitch and held his hand, crying himself. Tori and Alyssa shared a look as the comforted their Mates. Mike held Jessa and Nel close as they grieved over Mitch. "What did he ever do to you?!"

"Everything," Kirstin replied, looking at the body. Jeremy came down and smirked. He grabbed Ben and threw him against the wall. "You gave him al the attention I deserved. When I came into the Pack, everyone were obsessed with me. They called me adorable, cute, sweet, the best Beta ever. Then all the sudden, he came along.

"I tried to be nice. I was just getting over the fact that I couldn't have children. When he came along, I was delighted. I finally had someone who I could I treat like a child. You three them ruined it by spoiling him with attention.

"I then pretended that I didn't study for the test. I did study, but I messed up on purpose. That was all because I wanted attention. Even then, you have him all the attention!

"This is when Jeremy came in the picture. He agreed to be my Mate so I could all the attention. Afterwards though, Mr. Perfect Omega got all the attention. He didn't deserve it!

"So yes, all this happened because I didn't get attention. Sorry about that. Now you have no Omega. You lost both of them. You are a terrible Alpha, Scott. Why are the Lead Alpha if you can't even keep your Mate?"

Scott was about to yell at her when Jeremy grabbed his gun. He pointed it at the Grassis, then Ben, and then Scott's own Pack.

"You have one choice," Jeremy stated, smirking evilly. Scott widened his eyes as he looked around. "Choose one group to stay alive or I'll kill them all!"

"Why are you making me choose?" Scott asked angrily, tears falling rapidly now. "Why are you making me do this?"

"Because you keep losing people you love.  It's only fun if you lose more. You better pick now," Kirstin warned her old Pack leader. When Scott didn't answer, she snapped her fingers. "Shoot all three of them."

Scott closed his eyes but heard no shot. He only heard Jeremy scream in pain. He opened his eyes to see Jeremy cradling his hand and the gun a couple feet away. He also saw...

"Mitch?!"

Mitch smiled at him and he picked up the gun, opening a window and opening it. The Omega looked at Kirstin and shook his head.

"I thought Betas told the truth."

Kirstin widened her eyes and went to Jeremy. Mitch then took out a gag blood bag, shaking his head. He laughed as he threw it away,

"I didn't take thirteen years of acting classes for nothing," he pointed out, laughing. He then looked at Scott and smiled. "Are you mad?"

"For what? You saved all of us, Mitch," Scott replied, hugging his Mate. "I'm so happy you're okay. I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

~~~

Kirstin and Jeremy got arrested about five minutes later. Avi, Kevin, and Scott waved to the rouge Beta. She was to flip the bird when the police car drove off, taking away the couple for a long time. Mitch hugged his family one more time, smiling happily.

"We've got to leave in a few minutes," Nel admitted sadly. Mitch nodded slowly, happy to see his mom again. "I'm sorry, honey. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mommy," he replied, hugging her tightly. He then hugged his sister and Dad. "I'm so happy that we're together again."

"Of course," Jessa commented, smiling. "I'm so lucky to have you as a little brother."

Mitch blushed as his dad came up to him. Mike smiled and hugged his son, letting tears run down his cheeks.

"I'm so happy I got to see you again, son."

Mitch smiled as a tear ran down his cheek. He then let go of the embrace and waved to his family. They waved back and went into their rental car, driving to the airport. Mitch then walked up to his Pack, happy to see them.

"I'm so happy you're okay," Alyssa murmured, hugging the small Omega. "You're so brave, Mitch."

"I guess," Mitch responded, blushing a bit. Scott then took his hand and rubbed it gently. "What is it, Prince Erik?"

"You are brave," Scott confirmed, kissing his Omega sweetly. "Hey, Scomavin is back!"

"SCOMAVIN! Darn it! Thanks a lot, Avi."

"Just let it happen, Kevin. It happens to the best of us."

Tori shook her head and frowned when she saw Ben sitting by himself. She then tapped Scott on the shoulder and pointed towards the Omega. Scott nodded in his direction and smiled.

"Hey, Ben! Come here," Scott yelled lovingly. Ben did as he was told and nodded his head. "Do you want to be a part of our Pack?"

"Do I ever," Ben yelled excitedly, then cleared his throat. "I mean, yeah. Sure, that's cool."

Mitch smiled and then thought of something important. He then looked up at Scott, confused.

"How's Wyatt doing?"

Scott widened his eyes and looked at Kevin and Avi who both have similar looks. They all have one thought in their minds.

Uh oh.

"We forgot about Wyatt, didn't we?" Avi asked, shaking his head. Kevin nodded and he sighed. "Our house is going to be messy."

"I know," Kevin sighed. He then smiled at Mitch and hugged him gently. "All that matters is that we have Mitchy now."

Mitch smiled and stared at his shoes. He's okay. Kirstin and Jeremy will net hurt him again.

"I love you all."

"We love you too, Mitchy."

The Pack then walked to the van, getting ready for new adventures ahead of them. Who knows what will happen now?

A/N: One more chapter.:( I did a double update because my choir is performing with a professional choir/orchestra at the possibly the most prestigious place near me, lol. The surprise is being announced tomorrow so look out for that carefully.;) Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this VERY happy chapter and I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 518 16
Scott is a hard-core believer in true love. How could he not be, considering all the successful relationships surrounding him? His parents are going...
36.8K 884 18
You were just a normal girl, living a normal life, in a normal town. Your friends were nice. You didn't have a boyfriend. Your parents were average...
4.1K 196 1
After years of being told what to do and how to act and what to wear and who to be friends with, after years of not being able to be themselves in th...
9.5K 266 31
( FIRST BOOK OF THE ALPHA SERIES ) Cassandra isn't normal at all,to be honest,she's far from it. Long ago,something happened to her parents and she h...