I cry Just a Little [Legolas...

By Annabanana2895

Ella Stormcrow, The granddaughter of Gandalf. She was born as the chosen one to protect and die for middle ea... More

I cry Just a Little [Legolas FanFic]
It was just timing right?
I knew it! I knew it! Middle Earth is real.
Welcome to Rivendell.
Prince of Mirkwood
Secret Council Crashers
Dancing under the moonlight
Nothing but a sweet Dwarf
Losing hope
Emotional day
No love, just focus
Another bad day
Stunned by the white wizard
Not the right time
The Dive, the Jump
Shooting stars and falling in love
The Lady of the golden light
Bless my bark, Isengard!
My first Kiss
To battle we ride
I don't want them to die with me.
True Love, Strong Love

We won't die for nothing

6.1K 190 6
By Annabanana2895

I wasn't sure if I was alive or not, but one thing was for sure... I missed him. All I could see right now was all black not a single thing, not a single light was to be seen.

Suddenly I heard something, a beating sound. It was my heart beat. I was alive! I was knocked out? Did grandfather hit me with his staff or did Legolas hit me with his bow?

In a blink of an eye, instead of seeing all black I saw the eye! I felt the burns where my marks were, I tried screaming but no sound came out. All I could hear was the eye hissing "I can see you... I will kill you." And horrible images would flash up.

Until I woke up screaming "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I was conscious again. I saw Aragorn, Eomer, Eowyn, and Legolas running towards me from the hall. I was lying down on a small bed. My marks were pure red and I was freaking out.

"Ella, what's wrong?" Aragorn asked. Legolas had one arm around me, Eomer and Aragorn were trying to calm me down suddenly I felt water splash on me. I stopped screaming and my skin was back to normal. I look to my side and it was Eowyn holding a wooden bucket in her hand, "I... I had to.. I thought it would help." she stuttered. 

"Thank you." I said.

"Ella, tell me what did you see?" Aragorn asked. 

"Where's grandfather?" I asked. 

"He and Pippin went to Gondor, Minas Tirith. Pippin saw the tree on fire and Sauron thinks Pippin has the ring." Legolas said. 

"That's terrible!" I said.

"I saw the eye, he threatened me. He wants me dead either he wins or loses." I said as I felt my stomach grumbling and my head started to ache. Eowyn pushed all the guys away and said "Lady Ella isn't in shape to be answering questions. She will change into something not wet and she will eat then she can answer your questions." I mouthed 'thank you' she took me upstairs and gave me a white dress with navy blue edges and design that had a golden silk ribbon on the waist.

She brought me back downstairs and feed me some kind of soup, she faced me and said "You're lucky." I almost choked on my soup and smiled at her and said "What could be lucky about the chosen one who will die?" She gave a warm smile and started brushing my hair while I eat "I see how Prince Legolas looks at you, it's like you're the most precious thing in the world." she said. I stopped eating.

"I wish I could look at him the same way." I said trying to fight back the tears that are threatening to come out. "M'lady, you do look at him the same way you just don't see yourself looking at him." she said.

"I wish I could tell him how much I love him, my heart won't rest." I said as tears slipped from my eyes. Eowyn put her gentle hands on my shoulders and said "It is better for him to know, if you die M'lady, sorry but it is better he knows when you're gone rather than you're gone and he knows not at all." she said.

***

Aragorn told me the plan and I told him what I saw, we were waiting for the beacons to be lit. Everyone was in the throne hall just waiting until I had an Idea what to do. I went over to Eowyn and said "Come with me!" I grabbed her hand and led her to the stables with everyone's eyes upon us.

We both got on our own horses and we galloped to the gate of Rohan, Eomer stopped us and said "Where are you going?" I laughed along with Eowyn and said "We are just going out for a ride we will be within your sight for you to guard us." he smirked knowing he can't argue with a woman.

Eowyn and I galloped away, and we just raced and started playing with each other on horses, laughing and giggling and sometimes pretending we are in war.

Legolas' POV

I went to the high tower and found Aragorn and Gimli there. They were looking at Ella and Eowyn outside the gate joy riding with their horses. Dear Elbereth, Ella was beautiful it just tore me apart when she said she can't do this.

"Ella, is one of a kind my dear elfling." Gimli said. I didn't look at him I just continued looking at Ella and Eowyn. 

"Ella... is the chosen one. I believe her faith can be change." I said. I heard Aragorn sighed and said "It has been told that no chosen one has survived their destiny. I dare not say but soon Ella will only be a star in the sky along with the other chosen ones." My heart just got heavier. I can't live without Ella, I want to know more about her. I want her to be with me forever, I would even cross to her world to be with her. I wish she wouldn't die in the end.

Ella's POV

I was having so much fun with Eowyn until we both stopped and started lying down on the grass. We were out of breath and we just kept laughing. "I never had this much fun in a long time." I said 

"Me too, Ella?" she asked which caught my full attention since she never calls me by my name.

"I need your help." she said. 

"What in Valar's name are you asking about?" I asked through giggles. 

"I want to fight in the battle of Gondor, but I can't go since I am a woman. I need your help." she said seriously while sitting up. I slowly sat up and said "You know what will happen in the end?" 

"Why yes I do, I shall take the risk" she said. 

"I'm sorry Eowyn that is something I can't help you with but I shall try." I said as I put a hand over her hand. We both smiled at each other.

"The beacons of Minas Tirith! The beacons are lit!" we heard Aragorn shout in the distant, Eowyn and I looked hard at each other and we mounted our horses and galloped towards the building.

***

"The beacons of Minas Tirith! The beacons are lit! Gondor calls for aid!" Aragorn shouted as he stopped running in front of Theoden. Theoden slowly looked around the room, looking at everyone before thinking about what to do.

"And Rohan will answer... muster the Rohirrim." Theoden said quickly to Eomer. Eomer slowly bowed his head before leaving the main hall. Eowyn and I both smiled at each other until Aragorn came up to us and said "Ella! Eowyn! We need you at camp but you both shall not enter war." 

"What? Aragorn I am the chosen one I can help!" I protested. 

"That's why you should stay behind, you aren't needed." he said, "and that's final."

Aragorn walked away from us. I grabbed Eowyn by that hand and said "Come Eowyn! We have to get ready for war." I could see Eowyn smile before we climbed the stairs.

***

(At camp) Eowyn and I were helping Merry and some other soldiers. Eowyn and I were telling jokes and laughing. Eowyn suddenly stopped laughing and walked away and I was confused so I called out "Eowyn.. where are--" But I was cut off by someone saying "Ella." I turned around and saw Legolas standing right in front of me, that explains why.

"I hope I could have a minute with you before night falls and by sunrise I'll be gone." he said.

"Yeah, sure Legolas. You have my full attention." I said and I self-consciously face palm myself for saying something so stupid.

"I know you don't feel the same way that I do." he said but I stayed quiet but on the inside I was shouting I LOVE YOU. "But if anything happens to me I want to give you something." he said as he grabbed my arm and put something on it,

(Displayed above)

(Except just imagine there's another charm on it, it's a heart)

"Oh my..." I said. 

"I forged it myself, each symbol represents a kingdom in Middle-Earth." he said. 

"What does the heart stand for?" I asked. He looked me in the eye and said "My love."

WHY DID I ASK THAT! 

"Thank you Legolas." I said trying my best to hide the tears. 

"You're Welcome Ella." he said. He took one look at the Bracelet he gave me and then he looked at me and walked away. I just mentally slapped myself for not kissing him or spill out my feelings but everything with him was just risky.

Night soon came, me, Eowyn, and Merry were in our tent figuring on what to wear to battle tomorrow. Eowyn and Merry were wearing Rohan Armor but I had to be different,

Which I wore Green vest with white long sleeve and it had it's brown arm Armour with brown leggings and black light Armour boots.

I hold Merry's and Eowyn's hand and said "We all might die in this war... but we will not die for nothing. we shall die for Middle-earth and for the ones we love." We all smiled at each other and we all fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.2K 52
People say that death is not the end. For Evelyn, it's not. After battling cancer for almost four years, death is something that this nineteen year o...
103K 3.3K 16
The Great Greenwood used to be a merry place filled with parties you'll never forget and people you'll always remember. King Thranduil and his lovely...
2.6K 55 15
Livia , daughter of Lord Elrond and Lady Celebrian, sister to Arwen and the twins Elladan, Elrohir loves to go to Adventures and explore the world. S...
27 0 12
Legolas frees Aline from her father's prison and takes her with him back to Ithilien very sick and broken. Meanwhile, a new shadow starts surrounding...