Theories, Conspiracies, and O...

Autorstwa Wants2Yawn

This will be a book about Theories and Conspiracies of everything! And random stuff I think of! I would like... Więcej

Welcome
Sunburns
Why are people buying Vanilla scented stuff?
Bermuda Triangle
Adele
Why are people allergic to things?
Why Ivor is Evil? (Minecraft Story Mode)
Why do people ship things?
Magnus and Ellegard (MC:SM)
Elves and House Elves: Why not related?
Why is Emzoisweirdsowhat always tired?
Why writers get writers block!
Adele is Missy
Justin Bieber's Songs.
Adventure Time
Jeff (Clarence)
Taylor Swift Parody
Pokémon
Things I hate about some Wattpad writers
Cleverbot......
How homework was invented
Clarence #2
Buzzfeed Quizzes I have done!
Is Zootopia Racist?
Ant Man theory
Why is the Sky Blue?
Honesty Tag
Harry Potter (Gay warning)
Tagged again
Le Party!
Lit

Why are Cats Lazy?

39 4 2
Autorstwa Wants2Yawn

You always find your nice cat doing weird things or being super lazy. This makes you want to be them. My cat is just like this. I want to tell you the reason why they are like this. This is a Theory that I have.

Reason:
Imagine what you would do if you are a cat. You'll try and do to much. When I was younger I use to think about great plots for children's movies and I had a great one that someone gets trapped in the Warriors book series and has to help them. That is what your cats do, not get sucked into books, they go out when your not looking for them. When I first got my cat I was thinking that all the cats in the neighbourhood went to school.
The cats are doing something secret that we don't know about when we aren't looking. If I'm sick at home my cat acts lazy but they are trying to think that they are lazy animals so they can sit on you.

Is there a Scientific reason: (Yes there is)

Cats have the physiology of a predator, meaning that they're hardwired to give chase and hunt -- mainly at night. Large cats such as lions have a similar pattern of sleeping during the day and hunting at night. Although they have been domesticated for the most part, housecats still retain that wild streak. Even cats at play will display the feline primal instincts of creeping about in the shadows and, without a whisper of warning, pouncing on their target prey.

And hunting prey takes an amazing amount of energy. Whether your kitty is hunting for outdoor prey or tackling a catnip toy, all that sleep that he gets is reserve energy for running, stalking, pouncing and climbing.

The picture is one that I found on Pintrest.

From
#Yawn

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

169K 5.3K 83
1-Serguirme 2-Comentar ideas 3-Vota por cualquier cap caps donde hay,Chisme,Peleas,Amor, más☝🏻🤓😉
133M 8.6M 65
Recién llegada a la elitista universidad Tagus, Jude Derry descubre que ahí todo gira alrededor de las fiestas, los chismes, los ligues y sobre todo...
926K 44.4K 116
las imágenes no son mías yo solo los traduzco si tu arte aparece aquí y no estás de acuerdo envía mensaje para borrarlo gracias 💜🧡...
279K 27.8K 46
[LIBRO 1] No respires cerca de él. No lo mires a los ojos. No le preguntes por su collar. No busques las razones. Es él, la imagen de la perfección m...