Things I hate about some Wattpad writers

Hi again,
I'm going to Rant about the worst thing on Wattpad. I find it annoying and silly. I start writing books for fun and it may look like I haven't updated my other stories in forever but that is because I can't think what to write next. If you like writing stories then write them not leave it for months on end and not care about it and make people upset about that their loved story isn't getting updated.
I hate stories that have people saying that they want more views or votes or comments to get the next chapter. In my early days on Wattpad (about February last year) I was reading this story and I just wanted to read the next chapter so badly but the author said that they wouldn't update until they got about 5 votes or something. they also said that she won't update yet because of the fact that they didn't have enough and they said that this time she will update. I was just reading a book and in the beginning you won't have that many readers but this author actually complained about it. It's more likely that many people will throw the book away than actually keep on reading it because of the long wait. As soon as an author says the words 'I won't update until I have 5 votes', I just un-vote all the parts and I either delete the book or keep on reading. The book I was reading like five minutes ago just was annoying me too much so I deleted it.

I'm sorry this is not like me but I had to let this of my chest.

I hope you have I lovely year/month/day/hour/minute. Remember to smile.

I'll see you in the next part.

Love
Bye

BOO!