Red And Blue Flames (one piec...

By annimefreakxx

Ace and Aki first meet when Ace joined the Whitebeard pirates, both of them quickly became friends and that s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 3

6K 128 15
By annimefreakxx

---Aki---

I felt a smile tug on my lips as I stared at the photo.

I remember that day. That was when we were already going out.

Heck I still remember the day he asked me out.

---flashback---

I sat alone in the birds nest of the Moby Dick.

I stared up at the sky, it was clear, no rain, no storms, just the sun and the clear blue sky.

I thought about the other day, how Ace tried to kiss me but I just turned away.

Why did I turn away? I know I like him... I mean whenever I'm with him he makes my heart beat 10x faster, he makes me blush and just how he all around makes me feel.

I let out a soft sigh. Why don't I understand this? Why don't I understand myself...

Is it because of all those years ago? Am I afraid that he's going to hurt me? That he'll just use me? But... Ace would never do that... would he?

No. What am I thinking! This is Ace! That cute, sweet, guy. He'd never hurt me like that.

But still. I can't help but worry. Will I ever trust anyone again? Will-

However my thoughts were cut off.

"Hey." said a voice behind me.

I turned my head around only to find the smiling face of Marco.

"Oh hey Marco." I said as I turned back to face the sky.

"Can I sit?" he asked as he began walking towards me.

"Course." was my simple reply.

He took a seat next to me.

It was silent. But it wasn't an awkward silence. It was just normal, easy. You see Marco is like an older brother to me. Ever since I joined the Whitebeard pirates, he's basically taken care of me and always been there for me.

"You wana tell me what's up with you and Ace?" he asked as he turned to look at me.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, pretending I didn't know what he meant.

"Oh com'on Aki," he said. "You know what I mean! Ever since you two went to help Oars, you've been avoiding him like the plague."

I sighed, letting out a half hearted laugh.

"Aki." he said softly, "Aki look at me."

I sighed I dramatically turned my head only to lock eyes with Marco.

"What happened on that island?"

I just stared at him for a moment. His eyes bore into mine, searching for an answer.

"Its..." I started, looking away from him. "It’s a long story."

"You know you can tell me anything Aki." he said with a warm smile.

"Okay. But please don't tell anyone?"

"Seriously Aki who am I going to tell?"

I gave him a small smile before starting.

"Well on the island it was all fine. I mean you know we went there, had some fun, killed the Blackheart pirates and partied. It was after that when things got complicated.

"So Ace heard that you guys called us back so he decided to drop me in the sea so I was sober, anyways the we'd left the island and got a decent distance away from anyone before he stopped.

"I asked him what was wrong and then he got really mad at me.. He yelled at me because I didn't wait for him and I could have been killed.

“I understood but I didn't think he needed to get so mad. Then he went silent and I was going to say something but he grabbed my wrist. Then he looked me right in the eyes and leaned in... he tried to kiss me.

"But when he was only an inch away, I turned my head and rejected him."

Marco went silent for a moment, looking deep on thought.

"Why didn't you kiss him?" he asked, looking at me with a slightly confused expression. "Com'on Aki, I know you have feelings for him."

I just shook my head and looked down, hiding tears that threatened to spill.

"I don't know." I whispered, my voice cracking mid sentence.

Marco gave a sigh before wrapping him arm around me and pulling me into a comforting hug.

"Its cause of you past isn't it?" he said.

I nodded, closing my eyes, letting a few tears roll down my face.

"You know, Ace isn't like that Aki." he said, his voice soft and comforting. "Ace would never do anything like that. He wouldn't hurt you, he wouldn't do any of those things you had done to you. If he even tried you know I'll be there in a split second to save you."

I could only nod as I buried my head into his shoulder.

"Shhh. It's okay." e said rubbing my back soothingly. "Just let it out. I'm here for you."

~

After my mini break down, I stayed up in the birds nest. I didn't want to go down with everyone, not after I'd been crying.

Although I did get Marco to tell Whitebeard that I'd take the night shift tonight. Yes that I'd take it on my own because.. well I need some time to myself.

So right now, I'm pretty sure everyone’s either asleep or in their rooms.

I sighed before standing up, stretching and taking a glance at the moon before jumping down to the deck.

There were a few lights on so I could see around but not too many so it was still dark.

What am I going to do? I thought as I leaned over the ship, taking in the smell of the sea, feeing a slight cool breeze hit my face.

"Aki." said a voice behind me.

I froze for a split second. Crap of all times for him to appear he chooses now? I thought before turning my head only to find of course Ace.

"Ace," I said with a small smile before I turned back to look out at the sea.

"Can we talk for a minute?" he asked, his voice seemed almost, sad?

I let out a small sigh.

"Look Ace." I started as I turned to face him, my eyes locking with his. "I'm just not ready to talk yet."

"Then when Aki?" he snapped back. He looked angry, frustrated. 

"Ace I-"

"No Aki!" he growled, stomping over to me, putting his hands either side of me onto the ship railing, trapping me so I couldn't escape. 

I stared up at him, fear in my eyes as his body was pressed so close to mine, I could feel the heat from it, I felt his hot breath on my lips.

"Ace." I whispered.

I stared right into those black eyes of his, they were so filled with anger, frustration, lust.

He went silent, just staring at me for a moment, before he closed his eyes and his hands left my sides, I felt his warmth disappear, he backed away before turning and walking.

I just stared at him. I felt so bare, so cold. 

Ace...

My body wouldn’t move as I just watched him walk away.

Ace wait...

But he only got further and further away.

And it was then and there, that I realised,

I want him.

I used my hands to push off the railing of the ship, my legs pushed hard off the ground as I ran after him.

I reached him in a second, gripping his wrist, pulling him back towards me, causing him to spin around, I stood up onto my tip toes and pushed my lips to his.

I felt it.

I felt the warmth of his lips as they crashed down on mine, I felt the sparks, I felt the jolt of electricity, I felt everything.

It was only a split second before he kissed back, his lips meshed perfectly with mine, his arms wrapped instantly around my waist, pulling me in closer. My chest was right up against his as I ran my fingers through his black locks, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

Everything right then and there, just felt so perfect. The way our lips moved in sync, the way his body felt against mine, the way I felt in his arms, everything was perfect.

But we were only human, we needed our breath. We did our best to fight it off, but we pulled away for breath. Not too far though, he rested his forehead against mine, our eyes were locked as I could still feel his breath on mine.

"I'm sorry Ace." I whispered. "I shoul-"

But I was cut off by his lips.

But this time, the kiss wasn't so forced, it was soft, slow and gentle.

He then pulled away, putting one of his fingers on my lips to shush me.

"Go out with me." he said, yup it wasn't a question.

"Fuck yeah," I grinned before pushing my lips back to his.

---end of flashback---

I couldn't help but giggle at the memory.

Funny isn't it? I thought. It took me so long to realise that I loved him. I rejected him just because of my past. 

My past. I thought, bringing a frown to my face. I don't want to remember those days. They weren't pretty. 

I looked down at my belly.

"Don't worry," I said my voice nothing but a whisper. "I won't let anything like that happen to you. I'll protect you. And we'll get your dad back."

~

---3rd person---

Aki fell asleep that night with a smile on her face. 

Yes how she believed she would save her love. She believed that they would get there in time to save Ace, she believed that everyone would come out of the battle injured and none killed.

But Aki was naive. She hoped for too much, and what ended up happening, was far different to how she wanted it to be.

Yes, that war changed her life, so much more than she believed it would.

_________________________

DON DON DON!! XD XD XD

Shit is gona go down!!! KAYAAA!!  

Well okay just so you know, I may or may not follow the actual plot line for One Piece, I might change a few things up so you'll have to wait and see what happens!!

Also sorry this is a short chapter but I'm sure you can all forgive me!!!

So please be amazing people and...

Add To Reading List

Comment

Vote 

Fan

xx <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 357 33
You met a boy with a straw hat back in impel down apparently your friend Ace was his brother. He said his name was Luffy and you said you really want...
25.2K 561 39
A year after the historical war between the Whitebeard fleet and the Marines, the revelation that the One Piece truly existed sparked a new wave of a...
11.2K 508 34
Y/n and Her little sister Umi has been each others only family since their parents died, after their Landlord kicks them out on Christmas night for t...