The Gravano's

By AmazingDaydreamer

F**k stress is defined as an emotional turmoil a woman goes through from lack of orgasms, according to Alex G... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Alex's Pov- The one who ruins him
Alex's POV Day 2
Sequel???

Chapter 8

34.6K 1.2K 211
By AmazingDaydreamer

"You killed her."It came out as a whisper."Alex you ass, why would you do that?." Oh god and he was in my parents house,  what if the cops followed him?. They'll think I helped him like some bonnie and Clyde shit.

He raised his eyebrows as though the question shouldn't have been asked.

" Now if I answer that I'll have to kill you."He smiled once he saw the expression on my face.

"Oh god....Alex, you're...."

He snapped his fingers at me. "So about the drink I could really use one right now, let's go."

" I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Are you always this feisty?."He shoved his hands in his pocket and pulled his phone out.

" I'll be there in ten just taking care of something."He turned his attention back to."You done freaking out doll face."

"Anna you still out there?, I thought your boyfriend was leaving."My mother's voice came from behind me.

"He's not my boyfriend."I grumbled under my breath.

"What was that honey-."

"Nothing Ma, he was just leaving."

" Actually I was wondering if I could steal her away for a bit she was telling me how much she wanted some ice cream right now and I know a good place that makes them, you ever been to Pestino's?."

I heard my mother gasp and I turned to look at her, seriously?.

"Of course I do it's where my husband took me on our first date, you're too sweet Alex."My head snapped from him to her. "Go on Dear don't let me keep you guys back."

"Here,give Sue my car keys for me, tell her I said I'll call her."

She smiled brightly at him and he flashed her a smile putting his hand over my shoulder and pulling me into him. When mom was out of earshot I turned to look up at him. "You had my parents checked out to?."

"I tend to do that when I'm interested in someone." he winked at me.

"Well you better quit while you're ahead asshole, I'm not even remotely interesting."

"You don't have to down play yourself to get rid of me, you're more than interesting." He said as he started to walk us over to his car and to be honest I've never been more scared in my life, there's something up with him he killed the judge that keeps his ass out of prison then what hell does that mean for me.

I stopped walking and I heard him let out a hard sigh.

"If I come with you, you have to promise to stay away from my family."

He gave me hard look his grip tightened around my shoulder. "I'm not as bad as you think you know."

"Yea right, says the one who murdered his fuck buddy."

"A man is innocent until proven guilty sweetheart, watch the way you're throwing out accusations."

"Shut up, I'm not stupid. I may be scared but I'm not stupid. You know what you did."

"Alright babe, but you know if anyone were to suspect a murderer it would of course be the woman I'm living with, they can pin the whole jealousy thing on you."

I jabbed him with my elbow. "Yea but to blame me then they'll have to associate her with you and who would want to tarnish a well respected judge who's just been found dead."

"Ah, I love a smart woman. Besides why would you be jealous of my fling with the judge any way it's not like you have any type of feelings for me right doll face?."

"Right, I hate you very very much." I said without hesitation.
We got into his car and he stepped on the gas quickly making me grip onto the seat belt.

"Hey! the hell is wrong with you."

His phone started ringing again and he looked over at me.

"Can you reach into my pocket and get that." He asked.

"Why can't you get it yourself?." I replied.

"You want me to drive and talk on the phone doll face?." He said with a sly smile.

"Since when do you obey the law?."

He flashed me a smile. Damn it that smile, it brings sinful thoughts to girls mind and it doesn't help either that he was ripped, his grip on the wheel was firm making his biceps bulge up under his jacket, what I would I give right now to just jump on him....whoa...whoa... Where the hell are these thoughts coming from he killed a freaking judge Annaliese get it together don't let him seduce you with sex.

His cell went off again and he stepped on the gas going faster swerving through cars making my heart pound in my chest.

"Are you freaking crazy!." I shouted at him.

"Just get the phone." He said like I were over exaggerating.

"Fine! But slow down."

I reached over and pushed my hand in his pocket, my hand came in contact with something very hard.

"That's not my phone doll face." He said but taking his eyes off the road.

"Shut up and how the hell could you be hard for so long."

I heard him grinning, sex fiend.

"You weren't complaining the other night -."

"Actually I don't remember much about that night you know had a lot to drink and all." I said.

"I could remind you." He took his eyes off the road as he turned down another road, his dark eyes piercing into me unraveling heat in dark places but this is no time to think about that. "Where are you taking me?."

He pulled up in front of a large black gate that were engraved in gold with the word Gravano's, after a few minutes it opened and he drove in quickly into a large driveway that parted in two ways to accommodate the large fountain in the center, he got out and I followed looking around feeling a bit angry at the fact that he brought me here.

"You said you were taking me for ice cream."

He came over to me brushing my hair out of my face with a smirk on his lips. "I know and that's exactly what you're gonna get but you'll have to do a lot of licking before you get the cream."

My mouth dropped open.

"You took me away from my parents to have sex?, Alex damn you!."

We ended up in a shuffling match me trying to punch his face in and him trying to fend me off. " Hey! Hey!.... Stop.... Fuck!..... Calm down!." he said."Would you just stop, I need to check in on my brother then I'll take you wherever the fuck you want, damn!". He said it like I'm the one that was frustrating.

I glared at him as he turned and went into the over sized house, in the living area his brother sat with two men dressed like they just came from a robbery and on the table in front of them a range of different guns lined off neatly like they were nobody's business, panic struck me immediately, they're gonna kill me, they must think I'll go run to the cops about the whole judge thing, I don't know anything.....I don't know anything.

Alex turning to see my panicked look reached out and took a hold of my hand which was shaking.

An actually nice gesture?

"Joey what the fuck?, I told you I got company with me pack those shit away." Alex said angrily.

" Man I just bought these, you see this -."He said picking up one of the guns and aiming it at Alex. " A L115A3 AWM sniper the range of this baby is fucking unbelievable I'm getting turned on just thinking about it."Joey gave it a kiss petting it like it was a woman.

"Put it away -." Alex said now sternly.

" Annaliese it's a pleasure to see you again I see you're still hanging around with this dick head." Joey came over to me still keeping a tight hold on his new toy.

"Hey Joey."I gave him a small wave and Alex gives me a look I don't recognize before turning his attention back to his brother.

"Clean this shit up and you two out now before I stick those gun up your assess and hit the automatic."

" You're not touching my babies."Joey said gathering his guns up like a child with his toys.

Alex led me over to the kitchen island taking two glasses out and poured out some amber liquid taking a big swig before holding it out for me.

"No way asshole I'm keeping a level head around you."

He leaned down in front of me dangerously close. "You like insulting me and I'll give you two options rough or hard."

" What is that suppose to mean." I glared at him.

He smiled.

"You'll figure it out before the night ends." He finished his drink setting the glass down.

"I'm not getting caught in your mind games tonight Alex, so..why the hell am I here again?" I asked.

"You don't like my house?."

"Should I?."

He poured himself another drink before walking over to his brother. "We need to talk."

" Yea, yea..yea."Joey replied as they walked out of the room, he stopped and shouted. "Keep her company toots."

Keep who company?, I looked over my shoulder to see a brunette walking around the kitchen wearing only a silk robe.

" You the new girl Alex been hitting?."

Her voice was irritating making me second guess that drink I turned down.

"No we're just... friends."

" Uh huh, I know the Gravano spell when I see it, you think he's good you should try them both at the same time."

She seemed like a easy person to talk to, the way she walked around the kitchen it looked like she knew it well. Perhaps whatever she and Joey had was serious not that I should care.. "And how long have you been on the Gravano spell........

"Call me Ang, and I would say about six months give or take." she smiled.

"I know this gonna sound.....i'll just spit it out, does Alex bring home women often?."

"No, he doesn't in fact your really lucky, he mostly does strippers and you don't look like a stripper."

"I'm not."

"Well why are you here chatting with me when your hunk of a man is waiting for you, here's a tip don't get him angry before you do it or your kitty kat is gonna pay the price."

That's it, I slammed my hands on the table pushing myself away. "I think I'll go find Alex now I should be heading home now."

I walked out of the kitchen in search of him, I would have walked around the house but I really didn't want to end up somewhere or see something I shouldn't have seen.

"Alex!."

No answer...

I walked over to where the staircase was and shouted his name again.

"Alex!."

I've honestly had enough with this I really don't get him, killing his stay out if jail free card, asking me out on a date this is not normal, I refuse to believe he feels some sort of affection towards me when he obviously sleeps around often.

"Alex!."

I turned to go back into the kitchen gasping out loudly when my eyes connected to the tall arrogant ass leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed.

"The heck is wrong with you!, you scared the shit out of me." I held onto the closest wall to catch my breath.

"I love it when you scream my name like that."

"Take me home!."

He let out a sigh running his hand over his face before turning and walking over to the stairs, his stride was making me jog a little to keep up with him as he headed down the hallway. "Alex what the hell is going on."

He didn't answer as he stopped and opened a door stepping in then turned to give me a glare when I stood there.

"If I come in you have to answer a few questions for me".

He shrugged. "Fine with me but only three questions".

"Okay." Let's play your game smartass.

He moved in further stripping his jacket off and throwing it over a chair, there was a massive oversized king bed in the middle of the room that were covered with fine silk sheets, the bed was so neatly made it looked like no one ever slept here.

"This your room?." I asked looking around.

" Yes "

"Do you sleep on the floor or something the bed looks untouched". And awfully comfortable, where would you get a bed so inviting.

"Well I've been sleeping at your house right?". I heard him say.

He took his T-shirt off revealing that voluptuous figure, lustful golden skin covered hard slabs of muscle all the way down to where the smooth trail of hair peaked.

I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it.

"Last question".

"You told me I had three questions -".

"And you asked two already -".

"That doesn't count -".

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows daringly.

He undid the button to his fly and ran his hands over his chest as he moved closer and closer to me. "Ask it".

He came closer.

What was happening here?.

"Ask. It". His tone was demanding sending a thrill of sparks spiraling through my body.

"Why did you kill her".

He stopped, the smirk on his face replaced by a dark deadly devious one, everything changed in that instant even the air got thicker making me regret every single word that just came out of my big mouth.

He put both hands against the door caging me in dark eyes never leaving mine.

"She fucked up, I don't do the fucking up shit, I'm a dangerous man she knew that and you know that I don't expect you to follow in her footsteps you're smarter than that -".

"You're talking cryptic -".

" Shh". He said silencing me. "Let's drop the topic she's old news and it'll only piss me off making me wanna go down to the fucking morgue and empty the rest of my gun in her corpse".

"You're telling me this aren't you at least worried I run to the cops?".

You just had to freaking say it..

"You could but you won't". He leaned in close to my ear that I could feel his hot breath on my ear and neck."Because I'll kill you-".

"Alex!-".

His mouth covered mine making my words turn into a moan, never has a threat sounded so seductive. His hand went under my top making small circles as he pressed his hard frame into me, his kiss was hard and passionate like he was devouring me or possessing me with his lustful desires making me moan into his mouth running my hand along his bare skin feeling his muscles contract at every move.

"Fuck, I want you on the bed".

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso, I felt my body hit the bed then dip as he climbed over me, pulling on the hem of my top until it was off my body, his hands kneaded the soft of my breast through the thin black lace material, one hand went under my back lifting me slightly until I felt my body become bare to him, he didn't wait for the cool air to hit my nipples as I he captured one between his lips nipping on it hard before taking away the pain with his warm gentle tongue, His hand was making his work on the breast kneading like he had wicked intentions. Every suck and pull had my body lurching off the bed as I hissed out from the sting,

"Alex.....Ah!...... Please.....Ah!".

He trailed kisses down my stomach until he stopped just above the hem of my pants, he did quick work at getting the button undone and pulling my jeans off along with my underwear. His savage side was out in full tonight, dark eyes connected with mine before his head lowered into the apex of my thighs gripping onto my legs as his tongue made contact with my sensitive spot sending my hormones into overdrive, i raked my fingers through his hair pulling and tugging every time he let his tongue move between my folds.

"Alex.... Just....oh god.....right there".

He inserted a finger inside of me moving it in and out over and over and over, every stroke made my back arch, the sheet was gripped firmly between my hand as I rode my orgasm out. I felt him crawling up my body until his lips were back on mine, his hands on my breast pulling and squeezing causing sweet blissful pain.

"Rough or Hard?".

And suddenly it makes sense. Two can play at this...

"Both".

A devious smile curled on his lips as he pushed himself off the bed. He took his jeans off then his boxers freeing his erection that glistened with precum, I kept my eyes on his length as he walked over to the draw to get a condom, explains the ache between my legs the day after I slept with him.

The bed dipped as he came back capturing a hardened nipple in his mouth as he made his way to my lips. He moved back before I could depended the kiss. "Turn around".

I did as he said quickly my body anticipating what's to come, he gripped my ass hard copping as much feel as he could before I felt a smack right across my ass. He pulled me firmly so that his erection was positioned at my entrance the sting didn't have time to sink in as he plunged into me hard and fast making me lurch forward with a loud moan.

He wasn't having it as he pulled me back up quickly sticking the same pace.. Hard.. Fast.. Smack.

Within minutes another ache built up in my stomach and with one quick stroke the damn broke again, I wasn't even aware I was practically screaming out from the intense pleasure, my knees grew weak but he didn't stop or show sign of slowing down, I felt my head jerk back as he gripped my hair tightly.

Well I did say I wanted both right?.

When I felt another orgasm ripping through me I tried to pull away from him but his grip was to tight.

"Alex...no more... I can't".

"Just one more".

His pace quickened and my muscles felt sore, I didn't think my body could handle another orgasm but I was wrong as the fourth one came rushing through me and I heard him groaning out as he too found his release.

He let go of me and I fell onto the bed feeling exhausted and drained.

A few minutes later I felt him besides me pulling me into his side.

"How was that for reminding you?".

"You're lucky my muscles feel weak or I would hit you".

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The next morning I got up before he did I threw on one of his t-shirts and made my way down to the kitchen, on the counter his cell phone was vibrating but before I could get to it, it stopped. Picking it up I saw it was password protected and a part of me was a bit curious to know what this phone was hiding, I tried pressing a few random numbers but it didn't go in. I looked up to see Alex walking in the room, his eyes moved from mine to the phone and I felt like a crazy stalker girlfriend caught in the act of going through their boyfriends phone.

Just freaking great!.

He stopped in front of me reaching out and taking his phone out of my hands punched in a few codes then handed it back to me unlocked and kept on walking into the kitchen.

I looked over my shoulder feeling a bit odd by the whole situation and his silence.

Walking over to him I set the phone down gently on the kitchen island and poured us some coffee. He took a long sip then set it down. "I'm gonna go grab a quick shower, make yourself at home". He stopped mid stride to look at me. "Sorry I forgot to say good morning babe." He looked at me expecting a similar reply, what, does he think we're in some sort of relationship now?. Because we're not.
When he didn't get the response he was some how hoping for he gave me a very threatening stare or was that just in my mind? So what now he wants to kill me because I don't feel the exact same thing as him?.

Men.

I watched his retreating figure and his words sank in. Make myself at home?, he must be crazy if he thinks I'm spending the day here. He's not my boyfriend we're not dating, it was just sex.

I went up to the bedroom and pulled on my jeans and my shoes, when I got into the foyer I cursed silently remembering my car, I left it with Suzanna.

A pair of unguarded keys caught my eye and I looked around to see if anyone was looking.

I grabbed the keys off the counter, I'm not stealing it just borrowing it, he'll probably kill me for this scratch that he'll surely kill me for this. I got in the car and started it up then drove out the gates that opened on their own accord.

I took my cell out and called Suzanna.

"Are you serious it's only seven in the morning on a freaking Sunday".

" Where are you?".

"At home". She groaned lazily.

" Do you have my car?".

"No I left it at your parents I got a ride with Bianca".

" Get dressed I'm coming to get you, I have to return his car I borrowed so we gotta go pick up mine".

"Letting you drive his car?, things changed overnight huh".

"Not what your thinking".

"Uh nothing like a good night of love making to get you—

I hung up and pulled onto a main street laughing at my crazy friend.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Now this is a car!".

" Suzanna calm down, the next you're gonna stick your head out the window like a dog".

"I was getting there". She grinned.

She started playing with the radio and I had to swat her hands away a few times.

" Look at what I found here, condoms in the car looks like he's always prepared". She said. "Ooh look at the size on the package, how are you still walking? Are these custom made?."

I took my eyes off the road to see what she was holding up, of course he'll have those in his car, I wonder if a guy like him could ever commit?, who wants to date a man like that.

I looked back up to see a car swerve in front of me and I hit the break making the car skid and run right into a poll making the ear bags blow out.

"What the hell!". Suzanna shouted.

" Shit, shit.. Shit!, this can't be happening!".

Suzanna looking just as shocked as I was got out with me and we went around to see the damages.

"Fuck!, it's worse than I thought. He's gonna kill me!". I ran my hand through my hair feeling the pressure setting in.

" It's just a car, he was the one who lent it to a person who drives like she's crazy". She said then caught a glimpse of my expression.

"Well...".

"Well what?". She asked moving closer to me.

" Technically he didn't lend it, I...... Took it".

She gasped.

"You mean you stole his freaking car!, Oh my god! And you made me come with you he's gonna think I was part of this grand theft auto thing and kill me too!". She said in a high pitched voice.

" Be quiet I need to think".

"Oh no no no, you call him and tell him". She said.

"No way". I folded my arms across my chest like a child.

" Call him!, or I'm gonna just run my ass away like I don't know you". She was serious and she had on boots so yeah that was possible.

"Such a good friend". I said sarcastically.

"Just call him".

"Fine!". I paused. "But just so you know if you kills me which he will I'm coming back to haunt you first."

I took my phone out and dialed his number then waited for it to ring, when I heard his voice I felt a stir in my chest.

" Alex.......".

Had to end the chapter here sorrrrrrryyy. Next chapter his reaction to her crashing his 1.5 million dollar car. Vote comment

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 62 9
Being the daughter of the most Dangerous Mafia in the world has its ups and down. What more could you possibly want? Could it be... Being the next v...
239K 3.9K 20
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲? 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮." 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜...
1.4K 728 38
In the thriving urban center of New York, there resided a young woman by the name of Alice, who was known for her unassuming demeanor. She was inc...
217K 3.9K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...