Loved toy

By Prince_Ciel

This is my first try ok???>~<Sorry if it's very bad but here is some billdip More

Chapter 1. {You my toy}
Chapter 2 {Indeed you like me}
Chapter 3 {Can I love a demon?}
Chapter 4 {Brother help me!}
Chapter 5 {The End of--well well no}
Chapter 6 {A new deal?}
Chapter 8 {My boyfriend Bill}
Extra Chapter:{Kisses and Shooting Stars}
Chapter 9 {Convince the Gruncle}

Chapter 7 {Will you?}

19.8K 485 159
By Prince_Ciel

When Dipper woke up the morning he was tired,freaking tired!He was up all night thinking about that damn demon Bill....The brunette sighed and stood up.It was quite in the mistery shack maybe his Gruncles and Mable went out shopping.
Dipper went down stairs and then outside.The sun was bleeding him while walking threw the forest.He just had to meet Bill again!He had to talk to him!Right now!
The teenager started screaming Bills name and looking for him...for at least 2 hours.Then he had to take a break so he sat down under a big pine tree and sighed.
"Where the heck are you...Bill..."
"Well well well right here pine tree under the pine tree~"
Dipper looked up just to see the dream demon smiling down at him,he jumped up and pulled Bill down to him.
"We gotta talk!"
"Yes we do~?"
"Yeah!"
The blond one smirked and patted the boys head.
"Then tell me~"
Dipper blushed and let him go.
"I-I've been thinking about the us all night...and..."
Bill looked suprised and interested .
"And what???"
He grabbed the kid by the shoulders.That was the answer,the answer he waited for!
Dipper shocke his head.
"Where even were you??Huh?"
"I was by your site~you just couldn't see me~and now tell me!"
"Tell what?"
Bill lifted up the brunette's chin and started with his golden eye at him.Dipper shivered and with a deep voice the demon whispered...

"Will you love me from your heart?
Will you be happy to be with me?
Will you want to feel my touch?
Will you be with me forever?
...........
Will you be my lover?"

Dipper swallowed and slowly brushed his fingers threw Bills golden hair.
"Oh Bill.....I will!"
Both slowly pressed his lips toghter.For the blond it was like a dream come true,his dream,his toy no no no his boy loved him the way he loved him!
"Soooo...."
Dipper broke the silence.
"You know you gonna have to tell that Grunkle Stanley and Ford and Mable of course!"
"Oh god pine tree!Why me???You are so mean!!!"

The End

-------------------------------------

Omg my god guys!
So this is finally the end-3-"
Ssssh don't cry I'm already thinking of making a new FF~probaly Billdip?;)I won't tell more yet~
So see you guys~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 453 23
Dipper and Mabel Pines are 17 and living in Gravity Falls with their Great Uncles. Everything is fine and well until Mabel notices something off abou...
9.8K 714 14
Ludwig enjoyed living far from others. He enjoyed his only company being his 8 dogs. He enjoyed living on 2 acres of land in the middle of Alberta, C...
208K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
647K 15.3K 14
In middle school Katsuki and Izuku did something. 😉. Then 3months later Deku stopped going to school for a year. They both acted as if nothing happe...