Hiro x Reader One Shots

By ReinaAckerman28

The title says it all people, so don't expect me giving a good description. Peace! Author-chan out! :3 By th... More

Friendzone. (Part 1)
Friendzone. (Part 2)
Friendzone. (Part 3)
Broken and Mended
Too late...
Date the Playboy
Outcast.
Thou.
Journal
Sleepyhead
One more try. (Part 1)
One more try. (Part 2)
One more try. (Part 3)
Please, Princess! (Part 1)
Please, Princess! (Part 2)
Snow Queen (Part 1)
Snow Queen (Part 2)
Stopped
Tests.
I need you (Part 1)
I need you (Part 2)
I need you (Part 3)
I do. Do you?
A/N: Just Plain Weird and...Miraculous!! XD
Rewrite what is written.

A different ending

3.5K 107 104
By ReinaAckerman28

You were walking along the hallways of SFIT when you heard some moans coming from the next turn. When you hurried your steps to find out what it is,  you can't help but feel this weird feeling that something bad is going to happen.

You stopped to see two couples kissing. This disgusted you a bit, considering the fact that they were making out, but when you saw who were the ones involved, all you felt was pain.

You stared in awe while you saw your boyfriend, Hiro kiss another girl. A random girl for that matter. What's worse is it looks like that Hiro is actually enjoying it.

As your fists clench into anger, tears formed in your eyes, making your vision very blurry.

You turned around and ran. As tears were streaming down your face, you can't help but scream in agony. Besides the pain in your feet from running, the pain in your chest never seem to subside.

As you ended up in a grassy field in the school, you can't help but fall flat at the ground. All of the sudden running and the memory of Hiro and that girl kissing is making you feel angry, disgusted, and upset at the same time.

"W-why....W-why Hiro?"

-----

You were doing your Chemistry homework you didn't finish last night because you were busy--Busy crying and bawling your eyes out. Of course, who wouldn't be? Your boyfriend just freaking ditched you for another girl.

You then decided to finish your homework during study hall. Which is now.

As you were answering the last part of your homework, someone decided to show up and act all innocent.

Hiro.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Uh, I see you're still doing the Chemisty homework."

Your grip on your pen tightened as you heard him greet you like there's no problem at all.

"I can help you if you'd like me to." He said with the same smile you used to love.

"No thanks. I can do it on ny own." You said in a rather cold way.

Hiro raised his eyebrow at your strange behavior. He's not used in seeing you like this.

"Hey, you seem to be angry about something, wanna talk about it?" Hiro asked, sitting right next to you, which caused you to scoot away fron him.

You ignored his question and continued answering your homework.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Hiro asked with a worried expression.

This caused you to scoff.

"Yeah. Yeah. Totally, totally, totally. Everything's fine." You said with masked sarcasm, but Hiro deciphered your feelings quickly.

"Obviously you're not okay. Let me help." He said, being persistent. This annoyed you, and you then started to pack your things and clean up.

"W-wait. (Y/N), let's just talk about this." Hiro said. As you finished fixing your things, you stared at Hiro with sad eyes, and with tears almost falling. Looking at Hiro's eyes, all you could see are the fake memories and feelings. And this hurt you. A lot.

Then you started running like crazy. You wanted to get away from him for a while.

Hiro ran after you, causing you to speed up. While running, Hiro noticed your eyes were red and puffy, the two evidences of you crying.

"W-why? Did she...?" Hiro muttered as he stopped running and just stared at your running figure.

-----

"WHY HIRO?! WHY?!?!"

You swallowed yet another chip. Guess who ended up going home early, raiding the fridge and bawling their eyes out?

Yes. You.

Since your parents are out for the night for an emergency meeting, you were alone in the house and just started crying your heart out.

You were severely hurt. Much to your surprise, eating does help release stress. So you grabbed all the chips and food in the fridge and started gnawing all of it.

"He would say 'hi', then pretend that everything is all better. Stupid. Completely stupid of him." You say, crushing a chip in your hand.

"DING DONG!!!"

You sighed, hoping that it was only the mailman or something. As you walked towards the front door, you can't help but feel this jittery feeling. As if there was something really bad waiting for you at the door.

But then again, you waved this feeling off and gathered courage to open the door. But when you did, you wanted to turn back time so badly. Because the one waiting for you isn't good.

"(Y-Y/N)?"

Eyes widened, you closed the door at his face. Breathing heavily as you climbed the stairs and locked yourself in your room, you can't help but cry.

The memory of seeing Hiro and that other girl kiss really hurt you. Badly.

Sobbing into your pillow, hard knocks at the door can be heard. Even the ringing of the doorbell is endlessly heard. But you decided to ignore him.

Unbeknownst to you, Hiro had climbed the tree right next to the house by your window in the effort of seeing you. He wanted to ask you--beg you to tell what is the problem. He had a feeling that he did know the reason but couldn't remember.

But then it clicked. It was...

"(Y/N)!! Please!! Just let me explain!! That kiss didn't mean anything!!" Hiro shouted from the window.

But you didn't want to hear him out. So you stayed quiet and covered your ears--hiding from under the covers.

"We were only filming a scene for our project!!" He continued.

"Oh, so this project needed you to actually betray your girlfriend?!" You shouted back.

"No! It was what my English professor told me to do! He was watching with the class the whole time!!" Hiro shouted, as he finally opened the window to your room and got in swiftly.

Hiro removed the covers and hugged you. You can't help but be angry at yourself at the moment, hating Hiro because of a stupid project.

"I-I'm sorry for not letting y-you explain." You sobbed. Hiro only smiled. "It's okay. I get it. Your'e jealous." He said.

"No i-it's not okay. It's actually rational for you to b-break up with me now." You said in between sobs. Either way, if Hiro did end up breaking up with you, your'e still left alone crying.

"No, I'm not."

Hiro placed both of his hands on your cheeks and faced you to him. So now, you two are facing each other. Looking into each other's eyes.

Hiro wiped your tears with his hand.

"I love you so much that even if you get jealous, you will still be legally mine." Hiro said, grinning.

"W-what?"

Hiro pulled something from his back pocket, and revealed the most beautiful ring. This made you gasp. This can only mean...

"H-hiro...?"

"W-will you marry me?" He asked.

You can't help but smile and give him a kiss. You put your arms around his neck, while his are wrapped on your waist. The kiss lasted for a minute or two, but when you two pulled away for air, you were ready to give him your response.

"Yes. Yes Hiro, I will marry you!" You said, with tears forming in your eyes. But not because you were hurt, but because you were caught off guard.

"I was planning to give you this at our graduation, but it seems that now is the right time." He said, running a hand through his already messy hair.

"I-I'm sorry that I was such a burden." You said, blushing as you did so, remembering the things you did for the last two days.

Hiro chuckled. "Nope. In fact, it made my life fun, considering that you were in it." He said. "And since we're engaged now, we can finally start a wacky family of our own." Hiro joked.

This made you giggle.

"I love you, (Y/N). Now, and forevermore." He said.

"I love you too. Till the end of time, my dear." You giggled once again and gave Hiro a kiss on the cheek.

"I think you missed." He said, grinning, then pulling you for a kiss in the lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 6.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 51.3K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
306K 19.3K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
244K 23.2K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...