I do. Do you?

(A/N: In this one shot, you, reader-chan is older. Basically in your twenties. This story wouldn't work if you're younger here! XD)

You can't help but smile at what you see. You are now currently looking at your reflection in the mirror, and you can't help but admire Honey's work.

You are now wearing a white gown that was fits you perfectly. With a few glitters and beads, you almost look a lot like 'Elsa'. You yourself couldn't even believe that the person you are seeing in the reflection of the mirror is you.

"H-honey, what magic do you have?" You managed to say after taking in the sight. Honey smiled widely at your remark. "I told you I can do it!" Honey joked, making you chuckle lightly.

You glanced at Honey, admiring her sense of fashion and choice of clothing. She is now wearing a yellow dress with matching yellow heels. And her hair is in a gorgeous bun with flowers all over it.

"Yes, yes you did! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you very much!" You gushed. Honey once again smiled at your remark, then went to your ear.

"Wait till Hiro lays his eyes on you."

Honey's words made your cheeks redden, the effect of Hiro on you was getting out of control. "Okay, the music is your cue, remember 'kay? Good luck!" Honey says then hurriedly ran out of the room to re-check if everything is in place.

"Yup. I really need it." You muttered as you heard the dressing room's door close. You sighed, then looked at yourself in the mirror once more. Is this really true? Am I really...? You thought to yourself, then noticing the sudden noise of the door being opened.

"You look beautiful, (Y/N)!" You looked to see that it was Cass, holding a handkerchief, wiping some of her escaping tears. And just like you, she absolutely looks stunning. She wore a pretty red dress that hugged her curves, making her look slimmer and taller. It had little beads on it and added the sparkly effect. She was wearing black heels and had her usual hairstyle on but with a few hairpins to hold her bangs into place.

"I-I can't believe m-my little nephew is marrying m-my favorite little girl!" Cass said through sniffs. You chuckled at her words, remembering the times that Hiro and you shared as little kids.

"Oh, Cass, you promised you wouldn't cry." You said, walking towards her and gave her a hug. Which she returned. "I-I did. B-but I can't help it!" Cass said through loud sobs. Thank god this dressing room is actually sound-proof.

Shaking your head, you let go of Cass and smiled at her. "I know. I can't believe it either."

Cass smiled back at your words. "I have no idea how Hiro managed to get you, but he did, and I'm glad that he chose you to be his." She says, wiping her tears and tried to fix her make-up.

You then grabbed the handkerchief from her hand and wiped the remaining tear stains on her face and some of the messed up make-up. "I'm glad too, cause I'm not only gaining a husband, but also a pretty good aunt." You beamed.

Cass smiled upon hearing your words, but it made her cry more. "I-I know H-hiro made a good choice." Cass said.

"Well, it's either me or a gummy bear. He has to choose a human being." You joked, which made Cass giggle. "Well, he chose right. I don't want to be related to sweets...Which does sound good..." Cass joked, making you roll your eyes.

The two of you were in fits of laughter. The door of your dressing room suddenly opened, and peeked in Honey Lemon, calling Cass for some help in the arrangement of things. Cass hurriedly went with Honey, leaving you alone to collect your thoughts.