A different ending

You were walking along the hallways of SFIT when you heard some moans coming from the next turn. When you hurried your steps to find out what it is,  you can't help but feel this weird feeling that something bad is going to happen.

You stopped to see two couples kissing. This disgusted you a bit, considering the fact that they were making out, but when you saw who were the ones involved, all you felt was pain.

You stared in awe while you saw your boyfriend, Hiro kiss another girl. A random girl for that matter. What's worse is it looks like that Hiro is actually enjoying it.

As your fists clench into anger, tears formed in your eyes, making your vision very blurry.

You turned around and ran. As tears were streaming down your face, you can't help but scream in agony. Besides the pain in your feet from running, the pain in your chest never seem to subside.

As you ended up in a grassy field in the school, you can't help but fall flat at the ground. All of the sudden running and the memory of Hiro and that girl kissing is making you feel angry, disgusted, and upset at the same time.

"W-why....W-why Hiro?"

-----

You were doing your Chemistry homework you didn't finish last night because you were busy--Busy crying and bawling your eyes out. Of course, who wouldn't be? Your boyfriend just freaking ditched you for another girl.

You then decided to finish your homework during study hall. Which is now.

As you were answering the last part of your homework, someone decided to show up and act all innocent.

Hiro.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Uh, I see you're still doing the Chemisty homework."

Your grip on your pen tightened as you heard him greet you like there's no problem at all.

"I can help you if you'd like me to." He said with the same smile you used to love.

"No thanks. I can do it on ny own." You said in a rather cold way.

Hiro raised his eyebrow at your strange behavior. He's not used in seeing you like this.

"Hey, you seem to be angry about something, wanna talk about it?" Hiro asked, sitting right next to you, which caused you to scoot away fron him.

You ignored his question and continued answering your homework.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Hiro asked with a worried expression.

This caused you to scoff.

"Yeah. Yeah. Totally, totally, totally. Everything's fine." You said with masked sarcasm, but Hiro deciphered your feelings quickly.

"Obviously you're not okay. Let me help." He said, being persistent. This annoyed you, and you then started to pack your things and clean up.

"W-wait. (Y/N), let's just talk about this." Hiro said. As you finished fixing your things, you stared at Hiro with sad eyes, and with tears almost falling. Looking at Hiro's eyes, all you could see are the fake memories and feelings. And this hurt you. A lot.

Then you started running like crazy. You wanted to get away from him for a while.

Hiro ran after you, causing you to speed up. While running, Hiro noticed your eyes were red and puffy, the two evidences of you crying.

"W-why? Did she...?" Hiro muttered as he stopped running and just stared at your running figure.

-----