Possession (Editing)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Alway... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Code For Chapter 30
Last Authors Note I Swear!
Another A/N
Chapter 30...AGAIN....
Another Freaking A/N
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Code for Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
One More A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Last Authors Note For Possession
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Russian Roulette Part 1
Chapter 62: Russian Roulette Part 2
Chapter 63: Russian Roulette Part 3
Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale
Chapter 65
ALL OF MY READERS MUST READ THIS
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: Now Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Carter
Epilogue
So Long Farewell; To You My Slaves
News(:
End
Merry Christmas Special
Re-Writing Possession
Private Chapters
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble
DMV Wattpad Meetup!
Revised Possession
Second Epilogue

Chapter 18

296K 5.2K 1.1K
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

My goal was to look lowkey as I walked into the BDSM club. But the way Amy had me looking was far more than I hoped for. I had on a see through top to reveal my lace bra with a skirt and fishnets to match. Basically to sum it up, I looked like a hooker or like I belonged in a 2Chainz music video. Amy was wearing tall ass heels with tight black pants. She just looked like a sexy fucker and I was following her around like I was her bitch. "For only being here a few times, you sure know your way around here." I said into her ear, she was walking around like she owned the place. "Darlin it's all about attitude. Show these bitches who's in charge. I feel like playing. You have a wristbands so you're a no-go. Care to watch?" She asks me, flashing her hollywood smile at me. I shrugged and said "Go ahead." She gleamed at me before, turning around and strutting towards the stage. Kind of like in Utah.

Utah has a BDSM club- who knew huh?! A girl trotted towards me, she had black hair and brown eyes and was wearing a tight one piece outfit with heels and a...tail? "Ma'am is that you're Mistress?" She asked me eagerly, her eyes showed desperation and I smiled down at her. She was so cute. "No. Would you like to play?" I asked her, motioning Amy to come back towards me. The girls face lit up with glee and she kneeled down in front of me with her head down. "Yes please!" She said and Amy started striding back. "Whats your name?" I asked down to her. "Gina, Mistress." She called up respectfully and I gaped at her. M-Mistress? Couldnt this girl see a wrist band? Im a no-no. I didnt mean me! Amy covered her mouth and urged me forward to go ahead with it. I didnt know what I was doing at all!

"Head up Gina." I said, trying to put force in my voice. She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, "This is Amy, who will also be playing with us. You will also address her as Mistress. Understood Gina?" I asked and Amy gave me a thumbs up excitingly. Go Rayleen! I cheered in my head. This isnt as difficult as it seems. "Yes Mistress. May this whore ask a question?" She asked her voice light. This whore? Hmm. "Yes." Amy said, folding her arms. "How will I know who to reply to? If I'm to call you both Mistress?"

"You'll just know." I blurt out and Amy nods in agreement. "On your feet." Amy was just as surprised as I was. She did so and kept her head down and I walked around her, looking at her.

Mostly because I was just trying to find out what to do next. Finally I stood behind her and back at the stage. Did I really want to do this? "Walk to the stage please." I say without paying attention. Amy gives me a thumbs down and shakes her head quickly. "I mean go. Now." And Amy nods approvingly. Gina followed directions and went to the stage and kneeled. "We didnt tell you to kneel Gina. Did we?" Amy said, suddenly going into major Domme mode. It shocked me even. Gina mumbled something and Amy grabbed her hair and pulled her face up. "No Mistress." She said scarcly. The whole scene was off and felt like I was out of my character, out of my element. This wasnt my world.

But it was fun in a way. The way Amy walked back and forth across Gina. Her body shuddering in fear, it gave me a sense of power too. Who she waited for my next command. I stood above Gina, the bottom of my heels on her collar bone, holding her down while Amy used a similar vibrator Eli had used on me. Her body was convulsing and everyone could tell she was a screamer begging for release. Of course we didnt give it to her, that would take all the fun away! Things got a little more interesting when Gina yelled. "Mistress please! This whore wishes to taste your sweet pussy. Please has this whore earned the reward of tasting you?! Please Mistress Please!"

Holy hell, what?

This whore?

Sweet pussy?

What?

The crowd went wild, screaming something or another and I gulped and looked at Amy who was waiting for my answer. I pulled down my pants and heard the crowd cheer in appreciation. Still in my panties, I remembered what Felicia had did to Angelina. Copying her, I straddled her face, moving my panties to the side. Mimicking Felicia I said, "Now eat my pussy, whore."

And as her tongue reached my clit, and I threw my head back in pleasure, and began to close my eyes, I felt a fistful of my hair to look into the eyes of..Oh shit!

Elliot! His eyes showed anger and...lust? I'm pretty sure lust. Gina didnt notice and began licking and sucking on my pussy, Amy sat there, vibrator still to her pussy. The crowd must have thought it was part of the act cause they kept cheering. "Rayleen." He growled and I gulped. "Ye-Yes?" I stuttered. "I'm going to count to three and you will stand up and follow me. Or else I'll embarrass you in front of this whole damn club." He says slowly and calmly through grit teeth. My heart was racing and I could barely hear him because it was beating so loud. "One." He says strongly. My feet felt like they were wobbling and I struggled to get on them straight. "Two." He said harshly. His whole look..the demanding look in his brown eyes melted away the dominant look I had earlier, revealing...dare I say it...my submissiveness to him.

Finally getting to my feet, he dragged me off stage in a tight hold on my elbow. "Hey, can I join when you punish that little slut of yours?" Some guy asked as we walked towards the back. Elliot stopped and turned back. "You're right. This is a little slut. My little slut. So fuck no!" He says angrily. "Mr-Mr. Carter. I'm sorry, I didnt know that was yours-" Elliot caught him off. "She is mine, not that. She's not property, she's not an object. She's my women. Now fuck off before I have you removed." He yells back, before continuing to drag me to the back, which looks like his office. The room contained different ropes, and whips and such. This was a sex room.

Gawd.

"You really think that coming to the only BDSM club in the town was a good idea?" He asked calmly and I stand there ashamed and embarrassed, I dont see why though. "That this being the club that just so happens to be 5 blocks from work was smart? That maybe ditching our date to come to a club you knew I owned was smart?" The questions kept rolling in, but I kept my mouth shut. "Im waiting for an answer. Is that what girlfriends do? Cause last time I checked, they dont let another person eat them out! Is this what you wanted huh? To go cheat? How do you think I felt seeing you up there? Letting someone else taste whats mine? You wouldnt have liked it if the situation was in reverse! I told you this shit was dangerous!" He said, throwing his hands up in the air. That was true. -5 points for Banks. "As a sub, you said it was dangerous. I was having fun with Amy and I didnt know what to do so I did it." I said, trying to make myself understand. "Rayleen. Baby, what you need to know is that. No matter where you are, if it's BDSM or not. Your first chance to get out is if you say ' No' You dont have to do that." He said his voice softening and I nod and put my head down.

"You're mine. Sub or not. You belong to me." He said, narrowing his eyes at me. "But-" He cuts me off again.
"No. Tonight I was going to be a little gentlemen to you but you want to play again. Act like a little slut, oh I'll treat you like a little slut." He says with a sly smile. Why was his talk turning me on?

I bit my lip and groaned softly and he walked up towards me slowly.

"We're in a BDSM club sweetheart and you're with your boyfriend so take off that wristband. I'm going to show you what I used to do to my whores. And since you're most definitely my whore. You'll get it ten times worse. Ready...girlfriend?" He said, stretching the last word. My mouth feels glued together and my neck feels stiff, this is really happening?

Lord please prepare me for what is to come.

"You dont want to talk?" He says, disappearing behind me. After a few seconds a feel tight tape go across my mouth and it doesnt feel like duct tape. It feels thicker and stronger. "Hands above your head." He instructs and I do so shakingly. He reaches to my shirt and rips the thing cloth open, thinking he was going to keep me in my bra, he doesnt. He rips that off as well, along with my panties.

"As sexy as you look in these heels, they make you look dominating. I dont want that." He says before tossing my heels to the side. I was bare in front of this man. And yet I had no shame. He reached above my head where I saw rope. He tied it around my wrists then walked over behind his desk.

The rope moved higher to the ceiling lifting me up, until I was balancing on the tips of my toes.

"I told you I liked to keep people on their toes. I did mean literally." He said chuckling. I moaned at the sudden position I was in.

"Keep your legs apart. Dont move them from here." He instructs then disappears behind me. "Do you trust me Rayleen?" I hear him ask seriously and I nod, unable to speak due to the tape.

"Positive?" He asks, looking into my eyes suddenly and I nod again. He takes a blindfold and puts it across my eyes, blinding me from sight.

"I am going to deprive you from senses except touch. You will not be able to see me, hear me, or even scream my name. Just feel. Okay?" He sounds more distant and I nod. My heart was pounding like a hammer.

Did I trust this man?

Of course I did.

He was my boyfriend.

So what did that matter?
The angel and devil on my shoulder bickered back and forth meanwhile I tried to calm my nerves. "If it becomes too much for you. Stomp your left foot 3 times. Okay?" He explains and I nod again before I feel strange plugs cover my ears.

I hear nothing . Fuckity fuck fuck.

I feel fingers strum across my stomach and I moan.
Wait did I? I have no idea.

I feel fingers opening my lips and pressure on my clít, it sting and pinches and I clench together. Then I feel a similar sting on each of my nípples and I shriek.

He was using..those clamps on me.

Oh.

Every time that I tried to move, the clamps shocked me a little and I cooed in pleasure. I then felt vibrations...strong vibrations..directly on the tip of my clít and I screamed. I couldnt help it, it was so fast and it was directly there and my body jerked, causing me to feel a slap on my àss.

What was he going to do next? I almost combusted in anticipation but this pleasure was beyond real.

Beyond touch. It was too fast...there. His grip on my thigh kept my legs shaking, ever so often he'd give a slap to my àss or my thigh causing me to cry out again.

My body began to covulse and I felt an earbud being pulled from my ear, "Dont you dare think about cùmming!" He said, hotly into my ear. I protested and pulled myself down lower, but I was still hovering on my tiptoes and my wrists were burning from the rope. The vibrations got set higher...so high I dont think I could cùm because my body couldnt register all the pleasure it was recieving. He tugged at the clamps on my nípples which felt like was attatched to my clít and I whimpered.

"Aw, you dont like this game anymore do you Rayleen?" He teased in my ear and I shook my head still moaning from the lack of release. Without warning the tape covering my mouth was ripped off...hard and the after sting brought a wave of pleasure, but as soon as I went to react to it, Eli said, "Scream my name. Let everyone know who's making you cùm tonight. Scream my fùcking name."

Thats what I did. Tears collected in my eyes as I struggled to keep the órgasm in. "Please Eli, let me cùm please!" I begged, my hips moving involuntairly towards the strange objects attatched to my body.

"No. I dont think you're deserve it. You're not ready." He mocked.

"Yes! Yes I am!" I corrected in pleasurable agony. I felt his finger slid into me, rubbing in soft circles, and I threw my head back. "Who's pùssy is this?" His voice sounded distant. The pleasure was overwhelming.

I felt another tug on my nipple clamps and I screamed. "Yours! It's yours! I'm sorry Eli. It wont happen again. Please let me.." My bottom lip trembled. I couldnt even speak.

"Rayleen, when I count to 5 you may cùm." He says, calmly. I nodded and continued to push my hips against the toy below me.

"One." He breathed and the vibrations changed to a different pitch.
"Two." Higher, Oh fùck. Oh fùck. He waited for awhile. Allowing me to adjust to the change. "Three."

"Four." I had no time there. "Eli, please" I said, still in soft gasps. "Didnt tell you to speak. I'm going to start over. One."

"But-"

"One." the vibrations changed again and I squirmed.
"Two." Please, please, please.

"Three." I was out of breathe.

"Four." Right there...right there. His finger pressed upwards, hitting a new spot. And as if on que... "Five."

I screamed out his name as I struggled to keep still, my body moving up and down across his fingers. Still òrgasming, he put his lips to mine. Tasting the desperation and lust in our kiss. He tasted sweet...like strawberries and he tugged on my bottom lip as my òrgasm came to a sad end.

He took off the blind fold, everything looked blurry due to my tears and he untied my wrists. My toes ached but I hadnt even noticed.

"Dont ever do that again." He said, kissing my nose.

"Okay. I'm sorry Elliot." I said truthfully and he smiled. "Are you alright?" He asked me and I nodded and smiled shyly.

"Alright. I'll give you time to rest and go get Amy for you." He said handing me back my clothes and a large jacket. He kissed my forehead before leaving, allowing me to collapse on the ground from exhaustion.

A part of me, excited and completely aroused by what just happened and the other completely mortified.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Late night update.

What yall think? Intense right? lol And this is no sex...so you can only imagine what I have in store for yall.

Dont worry, every chapter wont be all sexual stuff and thats not what their relationship is mainly based off of. Youll see. Stuff gets emotionally juicy soon lol .

Tell me your honest thoughts okay guys?

20 comments 19 votes.

Also my birthday is in three days . I might do a double update on all books then.

Laters, my little slaves!

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...
2M 43.1K 50
18+, BDSM Aiden is wealthy business man who enjoys taking advantage of his submissive's. However, more than anything, all Aiden wanted was the perfe...
1.3M 31.5K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
280K 12K 29
Parker is an assistant to the assistant at a fashion company where his boss is a boss in 6-inch heels and any man dreams. He is a normal guy, with a...