Asylum - A Luke Hemmings Fanf...

Por irwinxx5sos

19 year old Luke Hemmings is put in Briarcliff Manor (an insane asylum) mistakenly. He has not done wrong, ye... Mais

Asylum
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Moans
Chapter 2 - Bakery
Chapter 3 - Smirks
Chapter 4 - Escape
Chapter 6 - Liz
Chapter 7 - Birthday
Chapter 8 - Streets
Chapter 9 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 10 - Nursery
Chapter 11 - Party
Chapter 12 - Two New Hemmings
Chapter 13 - Surprise
Chapter 14 - Planning
Chapter 15 - Story
Chapter 16 - Uncomfortable
Chapter 17 - Night Out
Chapter 18 - Baby Throw Up
Epilogue

Chapter 5 - Australia

219 3 0
Por irwinxx5sos

We arrived in Australia a little more than a day later. The people at the airport didn't question us. They probably didn't care if we escaped from the asylum, even if they did know. Once we were in Australia, we didn't have to wear the wigs. Nobody knew us. We were starting off fresh. I didn't even use my fake ID, and neither did Luke. That was only for emergencies.

I had done one more sneaky thing before leaving Massachusetts, however. I put in a report to the police department about Briarcliff Manor. I told them that they were brutally hurting many of the patients and giving some drugs. Both of them were true. They gave some patients drugs to get them to "do better", which was what they wanted from the patients. They had terrible theories though. After I had filed the report, we had left. Briarcliff would be shutting down soon, hopefully.

"Babe.." Luke walked over to me in the kitchen of our nice apartment that we had bought.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why did you want to move to Australia?"

"So we wouldn't get caught by Sister Jude or anyone while living in Massachusetts.." I told him, "we couldn't risk going back there and getting even worse punishment."

"Yeah. But didn't you say you were going to get it shut down?"

"Yeah. If people are insane, they can go to prison. They'd treat them better there," I scoffed.

"How did you survive a year and a half in that hell?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"I have no idea," I looked down.

"So.. now that we're living together.. Are we a couple?" Luke looked down at me, still having his arms wrapped around me.

"I guess," I smiled.

He let go of me, and I got on my phone to search "Briarcliff Manor". When I looked it up, I saw a new news story that was on just a few hours ago. I plugged my phone into the tv so we could watch it on there.

"Luke, come here," I told him. I started the news story.

"Briarcliff Manor has been up and running for over 60 years now. We have recently found out information from an anonymous source. We are going in to observe what really goes on in Briarcliff Manor, the insane asylum," the new reporter stopped while it showed footage of Sister Jude whipping people, giving them drugs, feeding them sickening food, and making them do certain things. This made the asylum look really bad. I was glad.

"The government is working on shutting Briarcliff Manor down. After what we have seen, we will not allow this to go on. Whoever is currently in the asylum will be let free, for they do not deserve a prison sentence after what they've been through already," the news reporter announced and we both cheered. I was glad my friends were getting out of there too.

"Many of the prisoners in the asylum have been talked to by our newscasters. Many of them seem frightened and shaky or physically sick. We believe that it is best to let these people out. Sister Jude told us that, recently, two prisoners decided to lock themselves in their rooms. She told us they have most likely died. There is a horrid stench coming from their cells. We are going to knock down the doors to see what is going on."

I looked at Luke. He looked worried, but confused about the stench. I laughed, and he stared at me like I was crazy.

"What did you do?" He asked and paused the news.

"I put ashes on our beds with our blood in it so if they did a DNA test, yours would come out as you, and mine would come out as me. Also, I placed stink bombs in our rooms and set them for two days. I can't believe it's been that long already. It doesn't seem like long, but it is for me after being in there for a year and a half," I played with my fingers.

"I was only in there for a week.. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that, baby.." He hugged me, "but good job at helping us escape.."

"I had a year and a half to plan it," I laughed.

"Yeah," he laughed, "but what if our parents see this?"

I shrugged. We un-paused the news, and it showed them looking through our rooms. They were going to take some of the ashes for DNA testing.

"I told you," I laughed.

"Yeah.."

"The two prisoners that are supposedly dead are Annamarie Tucker and Luke Hemmings, aka Bloodyface," the news blasted.

"Oh my god, I'm not Bloodyface," Luke rolled his eyes. I laughed.

"I need to call my parents. Tell them I'm not dead," I told Luke, grabbing my phone from the tv.

I dialed my parents' number. They were thousands of miles away, but I didn't mind. I needed to talk to them since I hadn't in a long time.

"Mum!" I exclaimed after hearing her say hello.

"Annamarie? I thought you were dead? That's what the news said!"

"No, I'm not dead! I faked my death. You can't tell anyone, though."

"How did you get out of the asylum?"

"Long story. But I'm in Australia now with Luke-"

"Hemmings? Bloodyface?" She yelled.

"Yes, Hemmings, but he's not Bloodyface. I know who is, though," I told her.

"Oh. Okay. And you said you're in Australia! Why?"

"So we wouldn't get caught and taken back to the asylum. Even though it's getting shut down."

"Oh my god. You're in Australia!" She asked, "how did you get there? How could you afford it?"

"We got here by plane, obviously, and I could afford it because of the six hundred thousand I kept under my bed."

"What?"

"Yeah. Remember when you guys paid me a thousand a week? I kept all of that money and plus my other allowances and money from my birthdays and grandparents."

"Wow.."

"Yeah. Now we're living in a nice, two-bedroom apartment. Two bathrooms too. A nice view of Sydney," I smiled.

"That's great. And it's two bedrooms.."

"That doesn't mean we're using the two different bedrooms."

"Annamarie!"

"Mum, we're fine. Don't worry about us. I'm already starting to like Australia. How about I FaceTime you? You could meet Luke," I smiled.

"Okay," she agreed, then hung up. I face timed her, and she answered. I showed her Luke immediately.

"Hi Luke," mom smiled.

"Hello Mrs. Tucker," Luke smiled at her, "I need to ask for your permission to date your daughter."

"You have my permission," mom nodded.

"Thank you," Luke smiled at her, then me.

"Mom, get dad!" I exclaimed. I missed them both so much. She got dad and showed him to us. I saw him and waved.

"Hi, daddy!" I smiled.

"Hey baby. Who's this?"

"This is Luke," I wrapped my arm around him.

"Bloodyface?"

"I'm not Bloodyface. And did you say you know who is, Annamarie?"

"Yeah, I do. I'll explain later," I told him.

"So are you dating my daughter?" Dad asked Luke.

"If we have your permission, then yes.."

"You do," dad nodded, "did you guys meet in the asylum?"

"Yeah. But we escaped and faked our deaths the other day."

"Now they're in Australia," mom told dad.

"Really?" He asked, "you're in Australia? How?"

We explained to him how we were in Australia, then talked just a little more. Luke seemed to get along with my parents pretty well. I liked it.

"Bye mom, bye dad," I smiled.

"Wait.. I want to talk to Annamarie alone, just for a minute. Bye Luke. It was nice meeting you," mom smiled at him. I took my phone into a different room after dad said goodbye to Luke.

"He's a keeper," mom told me. I nodded, "I know."

"He's so pleasant and respectful.. And you met him in the asylum?"

"Yeah. He was falsely put in there, so he was an ass at fi-"

"Language."

"Sorry. But he was, at first. I think he was just mad because he didn't deserve to be in there."

"You didn't deserve to be in there either, and you were in here for a year and a half."

"I did deserve to be in there, mom."

"No you didn't. Dillon was not your fault," she told me. I almost cried.

"It's fine, mom. That's behind us now. I love you," I said, about to end the call.

"I love you too, sweetie. I'll talk to you soon. Bye," she smiled, and I ended the FaceTime.

"What was that about?"

"My mom just likes you and thinks you're great for me, that's all," I smiled and snuggled up next to him, then watching many episodes of How I Met Your Mother.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

18.1K 613 18
Part one of The Barnes Series Erica Walsh has always considered herself ordinary, dealing with caffeine dependency issues, making it through the work...
20.9K 999 50
When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows Swallowed whole by the darkness Does this darkness have a name? Is it your name? TW: adult language...
8.6K 311 37
"Can I?" He asks, tugging on my shirt. My heart started to race slowly, and a part of me wanted him to not touch me, but a very big part of me wanted...
5.6K 120 22
In which a notification saves some girls life. @fetusxlucas