Nothing to Gain (Watty Awards...

By Morterra

Primula is tormented by her family and pack members every day. From the day she was born they beat and tortur... More

Description
Chapter One: Why Couldn't I Have That
Chapter Two: Shadows
Chapter Three: He is Coming Back
Chapter Four: Rejection
Chapter Five: Unknown Anger
Chapter Six: His Mate
Chapter Eight: Lullaby
Chapter Nine: The Real Evil
Chapter Ten: Blood and Guts
Chapter Eleven: If Sorry Could Fix Everything
Chapter Twelve: Descend into Madness
Chapter Thirteen: Victims of Circumstances
Chapter Fourteen:The Mother Ship
Chapter fifteen: Entrance to the Neutral Zone
Chapter Sixteen: The Neutral Zone
Chapter Seventeen: The Gathering of Gargoyles
Chapter Eighteen: Strange
Chapter Nineteen: Part One - Operation: Mass Migration
Chapter Nineteen: Part Two - Operation: Mass Migration
Chapter Twenty: Being Watched
Chapter Twenty One: Emotions Running High!
Author Notes: Very Important - Benefits you!
Chapter Twenty Two - Part One: Legend of Dahaka
Chapter Twenty Two - Part Two: Rescue Mission
Chapter Twenty Three: Awakening of the Alpha
Chapter Twenty Four: The Nymphs and their Satyr
Chapter Twenty Five: A Vicious Cycle
Chapter Twenty Six Part One: The Calm
Chapter Twenty Six - Part Two: Lament of a Vampire
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Shadows Plan and the Gods Solution
Chapter Twenty Eight: Why He Must Die
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Truth
Chapter Thirty: The Broken, Innocent and Guilty.
Epilogue: Promise of Happiness

Chapter Seven: Evil Within

22.3K 819 85
By Morterra

 Hi everyone, here is chapter seven. It's short but I wanted to post something. The preparation is done, from now on it's going to get interesting. I know this chapter is confusing so ask any question for clarification. I will edit when I have time. I might also post chapter eight this week. Thanks.

Lia

***

Jebidiah POV Maybe?

Something dark was growing in my heart. I tried to fight it but it was so strong. How could it be this strong? I felt alone and scare. I couldn’t feel my wolf presence. I focused on the person in front of me. It was her, the Beta’s youngest daughter.

What was her name again? I thought but it didn’t matter because right now the emotion I was feeling towards her was overwhelming. I despise her with everything in me. I could feel it in my soul and bones. I wanted to see her hurt. I wanted to see her be destroyed. Humiliated! Mocked! Shamed! And an excited feeling inside told me I should be the one to do it. I wanted to cause her unbelievable pain. How should I do it? I thought. I wanted it to be gut reaching painful to the point she would never recover.

So how should I do it? I wondered to myself. Should I skin her? Rip her eyes out? Yes, maybe I should rip them out; those eyes, those disgusting eyes that look at me with fear and tears.

Or maybe I should rip those lips that tremble with sadness. She was so pathetic and I couldn’t wait to see her in pain. Or I could chain her to a wall and claw all over her sickly yellowish skin.

They were so sickening to my eyes. And that smell, I wanted to puke my guts out from just smelling it. But I felt none of those things in my head was sinister enough. And it frustrated me to no end.

How could I cause her eternal pain? How could I leave her dead, broken and destroyed? I stood up and looked around as if looking for inspiration. I saw the disgust in the pack members and outside pack’s eyes and it excited me.

I looked back down at the thing, ugh, what was it name again? I couldn’t care less. Then I looked up again at the werewolves gather in the room. They all had sinister and feral look in their eyes and I loved it.

I looked at the window and saw Arion looking outside completely uninterested in what was happening. I frowned. He was so difficult to control. I wonder… than it hit me. I finally got my inspiration. I was going to enjoy every minute of it. It would be the prelude to the suffering that’s to come for them. But for now, I was going to destroy her. And I would have fun doing it. I opened my mouth to end her; as if sensing what I was going to do the filth tried to stop me. God I hated her; all pure and incorruptible. I can’t believe they send her. Please, like she could stop me!

“Please don’t,” they both said together. It started him and he almost pushed to the surface. I did say almost. I smirk excitedly and also angry that they spoke. Their voice sounded like nails crawling on a chalk board. I hated the sound of it. She was just making it hard on herself by talking.

The filth try to reach out and touch me, I pull away from her than I felt a tug on my mind. Really? She thinks it’s that easy? After millenniums, eons, she thought it would be that easy. Well then, I better show her a fraction of what I would be capable of.

“Please don’t Jebidiah. You don’t know what you are doing,” She cried with her crocodile tears. I hated it as well. I basically hated everything about her. I felt the tug on my mind again but it didn’t have any affect accept to annoy me. She thought she could awaken the boy. But it was too late, billions of years too late. Oh I will gave him back, but only when the damage is done. He already freed me so I had no use of him anymore. Besides, I want to see him suffer as well. How evil would I be if I didn’t see my savior completely ruin?

Oh, I know exactly what I’m about to do,” I snare at her. She had no idea how much I knew what I was doing. This was all calculated and plan carefully for millions of years. So yes, I knew exactly what I was doing. I showed her my malice and smirk. I couldn’t wait to destroy her.

“You will kill us all if you do this,” she told me. That’s the idea bitch. I thought but decided to play along.

No just you,” I hissed at her showing how much just conversing with her angered me. I heard applause and approval from the others. They knew what I was about to do and were excited as well. I knew they wanted to play and they will. I stood up waving and smiling. So what? I loved the attention they were giving me, sue me. I could be so dramatic sometimes. I saw my minions smiling while some of the alphas were fighting them, you could tell from the way they were frowning. Understandable, we have not work on them as intensively as we did with the Ragnarok pack members but soon it wouldn’t matter. I saw Arion starring at the bitch with a frown on his face. He looked deep in thought like he was contemplating something. He was such a pain, very difficult to control. At least he was not moving which meant one of my minions still had some hold on him. What pissed me off about him was the fact that I couldn’t read anything he was thinking. He really was Leonardis brother, another difficult one to control as well but time was on my side. Fortunately, it will always be on my side.

“Please Jebidiah. I will do anything, just don’t do this” she cried. I was getting annoy at the bitch now. I can’t believe she was begging; it was so unbecoming. I chose to ignore her and carry on my brilliant plan to destroy her. Oh she knew what was coming; I never failed to remind her of it.

 “I Jebidiah Leonardis Ragnarok reject…” I frown. Come to think of it, what was name again in this era? Oh well it doesn’t matter to me. It’s not like not knowing her name would change the affect of what was about to happen. I continued unfazed.

Reject this worthless, disgusting, ugly, wicked, nasty, weak, pathetic, bony slut as my mate. I don’t want such a thing to even be associated with me, my family and my pack. You will be doing everyone a favor if you die. You are a waste of space.” I finished. Was that horrible enough? I started to worry that I was too soft on her but became excited inside when I saw what was happening to her. She locked eyes with me trying to look brave. I looked at her with hatred and boredom.

 “What is it about me you can’t help but hate?” Again that caused him to stir and I looked taken back for a second but smirk when nothing happened. I can’t believe he was trying to push to the surface. Well too bad. But man, was Alphas difficult to control. Well her question only helped to rub salt into her wounds and I marvel at the opportunity. Did I mention how much I despise her?

It’s because you exist!” I said excitedly. The damage was done, and I was being released. Finally! Oh I can’t wait to rip out blood and guts. My minions have been enjoying themselves so far, but now it was my turn. As I was being released, the bitch spoke. Her words echo everything I was planning to do to these pathetic creatures. She spoke in a strong voice that caused the others in the room to gasp. Oh so my minions were freeing the filths now. 

“You just doom all of you!” For once I agreed with her. They were all doomed. And now that I was free, it was time to party. I couldn’t wait to unleashed hell.

*************************************************************************

I felt free in my soul like something that shouldn’t be there was gone. I looked up, all around me was chaos. The lights flickered on and off as strong wind blow the windows from its hinges. Werewolves were tripping and falling on their own which was puzzling because we were one of the most graceful creatures in the Supernatural realm. People were being dangle in the air like something invisible was holding them up and letting them fall back on the ground. People were screaming for each others as they asked what was happening.

I knelt down and bow my head to escape the chaos and strong wind that was blowing. Alphas were screaming at people not to panic but I didn’t dare raised my head. I wanted to get up and help but something else was happening to me. My wolf felt it too. It was so painful like half of me just died. It left an everlasting dull feeling in my soul. I couldn’t explain. I searched my memory trying to find the reason for this feeling but I couldn’t. My wolf was whimpering as he curled himself into a ball. I felt so lost like I didn’t know myself anymore. I held my chest trying to push back the pain but them a delicious and powerful voice almost gave me heart attack.   

STOP!” everything stopped. The silent that follow was so soundless; it felt loud to my sensitive ears. I had no choice but to fall down. That voice was my master and I needed to do whatever it said. I looked up at the voice and my jaw dropped. It was the beta’s youngest daughter. Then I smell her sweet sent. She was my mate. MINE! I finally found her. I wanted to be excited but something inside won’t let me. I wanted to hold her but I felt like I had no right. I was wholeheartedly confused. She was mine but yet I felt she wasn’t. What did it all mean?

It means she is our ex mate my wolf answered for me. My jaw dropped even lower. What did he mean she was our ex mate. I finally found the love of my life and she was already an ex? Where was I when all that happened? I ignore him and try to reach for her but I couldn’t. Something was holding me back. It was coming from her. Acceptance! She accepted the fact that she … wasn’t mine? I couldn’t understand it because she really was MINE, but at the same time she wasn’t.

What is this? I demanded of my wolf.

He sigh tiredly sounding defeated and abandon. He began to show him and me rejecting our mate. I couldn’t believe it, how was that possible? You can’t reject your mate no matter who it was. Rejection was never an option and it has never been done before. I heard the consequences were dire. I would never reject my mate no matter the condition.

But there I was saying the words, breaking her into million pieces and enjoying every minute of it. It was nobody else but my wolf and I. The hate in my voice was frightening. I was not capable of such emotion. Whoever this person was, he was not me. It was a monster. Did that mean I was a monster?

I admit sometimes I got angry but I was not capable of such malice. Right now though I couldn’t feel the hate I used to feel. I just felt exhausted and defeated. I had to get my mate back no matter what.

She turned around and looked into my eyes. She looked beaten, broken and finished. I wanted to hold her in my arms but I couldn’t find the strength. I did this to her. It was somehow my entire fault. I knew deep down that there was some truth to these words. I was so confused.

My eyes widen when I saw how bloodshot her eyes were. I wanted to say something to her. I needed her so bad. She was the air I breathe. When I opened my mouth to speak, I heard a crack. The sound was so loud I’m sure everyone heard it. I knew the sound was from her. It was coming from inside her.

Something completely shattered inside her. She placed her hands over her heart and I knew instantly it was coming from her heart. Her heart broke. It actually broke into million pieces.

I knew right then and there that it was not sudden. It was something that has been happening to her for years. The process was gradual and now it reached the finished. And again, I knew it was something we all did to her. We watched, pushed and led her to her destruction.

She doubled over with pain. I knew she was in pain because I could feel a dull tangle which proved she was. But our bound was completely gone so I was not feeling it on full blast and I couldn’t help her. I saw blood pouring from her eyes and realized she was crying blood. 

My heart started to beat erratically. My heart clinched with pain just seeing what she was going through. Her entire body was covered in blood. She looked like she was struggling to breathe.

My head was pounding, I knew I was about to block out. Still I wanted to know what was happening to her.

 “What’s happening” I cried about to black out. I felt my father picking me up holding me in his arms. I wanted to protest and tell him to help her first but then I saw uncle Ari picking her up. An uncomfortable feeling bubble up in my chest from seeing another man holding my mate and then I blacked out.

Tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 70 14
As a young girl, she never once felt alone.. As her parents split, she goes to live with her aunt. Finding out her mother has kept some pretty import...
1.1M 25.8K 19
"You are mine and belong to no one else" he sneered in my face "You're wrong" I mumbled turning my head away "You are my toy and I use you when I wa...
31K 1.1K 22
I was the unwanted. I was the broken. I was the girl no one wanted to be friends with. I was the one who kept to myself scared of rejection. I was t...
107K 3.9K 11
She was the best. No one could match her skill. She killed for what was right, not for evil. Others saw her as ruthless, psychotic, and terrifying. ...