Different

Від AltoPentaholic

*FIRST BOOK IN DIFFERENT SERIES* Being abandoned for being different makes you wonder why you couldn't be lik... Більше

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
I am
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
New Story/Oneshot Collection
LoveCarousel and Mitchell2125!!!
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
AviouslyPentatonix!!!
Important...please read
THE NEWS
Self-Promo, y'all
Epilouge
...
THANK YOU, JORDYN

Chapter Thirty Six

2.5K 169 119
Від AltoPentaholic

Jessa woke up, an intense pain in her head. The first thing she felt when she woke up was ropes wrapped tightly around her. She widened her eyes and tried to scream for help, but a rope prevented her from doing so. She then noticed that she was in a dark room with no lights whatsoever and began to cry.

I'm dying and I didn't even get to tell Mitch that I love him.

The door then opened, showing Kirstin. The Beta has a knife with her and Jessa tensed, wanting to kick at it. Kirstin then walked up to her, running the knife and up down her arms. A red substance is on it, causing Jessa to widen her eyes. Kirstin noticed this and  began to laugh, shaking her head.

"This is your brother's blood," Kirstin began, running her finger in the sharp part. Jessa screamed, trying to get out of it. "It's the end of the second day. Day three has began. If Mitch's lover doesn't hurry up, then you could say goodbye."

Jessa then shook her head quickly, managing to remove the rope around her neck. She then glared at the younger Beta, wanting to punch a wall and Kirstin.

"Where are my parents?" Jessa asked slowly, her anger increasing. Kirstin shrugged her shoulders, smirking evilly. "TELL ME!"

"Let's just say they're unlucky if they're bad swimmers."

Kirstin then left, leaving a confused Jessa behind. After a few moments, Jessa widened her eyes.

The lake! If she said that, then that means...

"She's going to kill my parents."

~~~

"It's the third day and we still have not found Mitch," Scott whispered, his eyes full of unshed tears. "He's going to die."

"He'll be okay," Alyssa reassured, watching as cars by. She looked at the G.P.S and sighed heavily. "Kevin, it's 12 P.M. How much longer?"

"Two hours if we don't hit traffic."

Alyssa nodded and looked at Scott. The Alpha looks so sad. She forgot the last time he actually smiled. Mitch was the prime reason behind Scott's happiness. Now that Mitch is gone, Scott can't find a real reason to be happy.

"I think there's a faster way," Tori spoke loudly. She then pointed at a highway and tapped Kevin's shoulder. "Go this way. We will be there in about forty five minutes if we're lucky."

Kevin nodded as he turned. Avi then went to kiss Tori's cheek when she turned around. Their lips met, causing them to separate and blush deeply. Kevin or Scott didn't notice, but Alyssa did and she smiled at the sweet couple. Avi then held Tori's hand, his green eyes full of love.

"Tori, will you be my Mate?"

"Of course, Avi."

~~~

Kirstin kissed Jeremy quickly, looking at the door Mitch is behind. She shook her head and looked at the clock.

1:15

"The day is almost over," Kirstin pointed in a faux sad voice. She then shook her head and laughed. "Do you have it?"

"This, you mean?" Jeremy asked, taking a gun out. Kirstin nodded, taking it gently. "So you're going to use it on him even when they come here to get him?"

"Of course," Kirstin answered as if it was obvious. "I want them to suffer. The my treated me horribly. I'm getting my revenge."

Jeremy laughed, shaking his head. That Pack is so idiotic. They all left when they knew that Mitch was by himself. Kirstin is right. The both of them stock to one thing too:

Mitch is going to die no matter what.

~~~

Mike woke up to find himself in water. He widened his eyes as he struggled to swim up. He did so successfully, breathing heavily. There on the dock is Nel, who is asleep. He swam to the dock, trying not to tire himself. He made it, thanking the Heavens.

"Nel, honey. Wake up," Mike commented, shaking her slightly. She did as she was told, rubbing her eyes. "I was in the lake."

"Why?" She asked, looking at the lake. She sighed sadly, looking at her lap. "This is where I told you that I was pregnant with Mitch."

Mike smiled as he remembered the memory. He couldn't wait to hold his son. Nel then began to cry, shaking her head.

"I love him so much, Mike. Why did we leave him?"

Mike hugged her, kissing his sweetly. He then sighed, tearing up himself.

"We did it to keep him safe but leaving him was the most stupid thing that I ever did."

~~~

Kevin widened his eyes as the car the Pack rented slowed down. It then stopped in a desolate area, leaving them about thirty minutes to walk. Scott then shook his head, getting out of the car.

"Where are you going?" Avi called out, getting out of the car himself. Scott stopped, refusing to look back. "Scott, we need to wait for-"

"We can't wait," Scott yelled, falling to his knees. He began to cry, shaking his head. "It's 2:00! Who knows how long they will take? They could take two hours! We might not make it! I need him!"

"Scott," Alyssa began calmly, her and the others coming out. "We'll make it."

Scott began to cry harder, shaking his head. Avi and Kevin hugged him tightly, causing Tori to cry herself. Alyssa hugged her, wanting everyone to be okay. A car then pulled up and the driver rolled down their window, smiling.

"Anybody need a ride?" An Omega asked, his born eyes sparkling. "I think I know where you all need to go."

Scott looked up and widened his eyes. He can't believe it. It has to be fake.

"Ben?!"

~~~

Mitch ripped the letter in half, shaking his head. Why would Kirstin ever lie to him? What did he ever do to deserve that? He always thought Betas were supposed to be nice. The door then slammed open, showing Jeremy. He went downstairs, shaking his head. With a belt in his hand, he grabbed Mitch's arm and threw him on the floor. The Alpha then stepped on the Omega's wrist, making him hiss in pain.

"Day three is almost over. Doesn't mean the punishments are! You are about to get the biggest punishment of your life!"

Jeremy began to laugh, stepping more on Mitch's wrist. Something felt like it broke and Mitch bit his lip, knowing that it was his wrist. With tears running down his face, he closed his eyes. He could feel his eyes turn blue when a thought suddenly appeared.

He's not your Alpha. If he is about to hurt you, you do not need to listen him.

Mitch them opened his eyes, still showing brown. He the glared at Jeremy the best he could while in pain. He then pushed Jeremy's foot off his wrist and stood up, his legs wobbly.

A sudden confidence then came upon him. He breathed heavily, not regretting these words even once.

"I do not accept your punishment, Sir."

A/N: Who else loves confident Mitchy?

*raises hand*

Also, just because Mitch acted like that doesn't mean he will act like that around his Pack. He will still respect them.:) Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and remember that I love you all very much.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.1K 196 1
After years of being told what to do and how to act and what to wear and who to be friends with, after years of not being able to be themselves in th...
12.5K 518 16
Scott is a hard-core believer in true love. How could he not be, considering all the successful relationships surrounding him? His parents are going...
59.8K 3.9K 28
Everyone was the same. You wake up, change into the same outfit, and then go to school. Society made you all equal, so no person was different from...
65.6K 3K 35
•If you haven't, I highly suggest reading "Life Is But A Dream" first, but it's your choice.• ^TAKES PLACE IN SEASON 2^ You know that moment when you...