Five Star Hotel

Von MayaApples

|#2 in Romance 2/20/16| *** So he sent you here. The dirtiest, grimiest, most vile building in New York City... Mehr

A/N
1. Lonelyville
2. Indulge
3. Pink Dresses
4. That Night
5. Crushed
6. Five Star Hotel
7. Dinner
9. Toilets
10. Past
11. Stella
12. Date
13. Fight
14. What Do You Mean
15. Merry Christmas
16. Tease
17. Daddy's Home
18. "Truth"
19. Pillowy Lips
20. Sugar
21. Secrets
22. Poor Dante
23. Ice Cream Cake
24. News
25. Poor Sean
26. Goodbye
27. Saturday
28. Tampons
29. The Talk
30. Needs
31. Traitor
32. Wounded
33. Scream
34. Lost
35. Plan
36. Guns
37. Promised
38. Finally
39. Baby
40. The End
Spin-off
The Original Ending

8. Bad Day

655K 25.4K 8.2K
Von MayaApples

Should we just make it triple D... daddy dante di stefano

"Dante?"

His mouth was on mine before his name fully left my lips.

You know when people say, he swept her off her feet? Well in this case, that was true. My feet weren't on the ground, and I would bet you any amount of money that even if they were, I'd fall. I'm not referring to my lack of coordination. It was him. He made me light headed. He swept me off my feet.

I knew this was wrong, but ignored the warnings that were racing through my head.

His hair was soft and thick. Perfect to run my fingers through. His face was rough against my silky skin. I guess he was letting his beard grow, because he was normally so smooth and shiny.

"Dante." I mumbled in between kisses. I meant to say more. To ask what was wrong, but nothing else came out. Only his name. He surrounded me in more ways than one.

I probably would have allowed the night to take me wherever it wanted to take me if It wasn't for the sound of Donald Trump's voice. You see, when we fell onto the sofa I sat on the remote, turning on the tv. Leave it to Skyla Williams to ruin a perfect moment like this.

He ignored it. "Dante." I said trying to snap myself back into reality.

"I like how you pronounce my name." He mumbled against my lips.

I looked at the tv. That guy was an idiot, but right now his presence helped me not be an idiot.

"Dante, stop." I whispered. He didn't stop. No wonder why. I didn't even sound convincing to myself. "Dante." I said, raising my voice. "Stop."

He still didn't stop! He knew I didn't want him to. "I want you to distract me." He murmured against my neck.

So I was only a distraction to him?

I took a fist full of his hair and pushed his head back so that he could look at me. His hair smelled so good. "We can't do this again." Surprisingly, I sounded strong and fierce.

With a defeated look, Dante laid down, resting his head on my chest. He faced the backrest of the couch.

"What's the matter?" I asked after a couple of minutes of silence, after I regained my breath, and my heartbeat slowed.

He didn't answer me right away. "Do you remember what you told me?" He mumbled. "You told me that life sucked. That it never gets better. It doesn't get easier."

"Why would you listen to me? I was drunk."

"You were right." He sighed.

I wasn't sure what to do or what to say. I also wasn't sure what had him so upset. I didn't realize I was massaging his head until he said, "That feels good." I laughed quietly to myself. I had wanted this for so long. I would prefer a sober Dante, but at least it was Dante.

"What has you so down?" I asked. His only response was a quiet snore. Well this was great. I had a two hundred pound drunk man on top of me. A depressed, sleeping, drunk man.

I ended up falling asleep after midnight. I couldn't even turn off the tv, because I was sitting on the remote, squashed beneath the big Italian man. At around three thirty in the morning the temperature dropped which made me appreciate the body heat radiating off of him and onto me.

I groaned as my alarm went off. It was cold, dark, and I my head hurt. Today was the type of day where I would have called out sick, but thanks to all of the days I took off for the wedding and moving, I couldn't afford to call out again. I had to get up, get dressed, go outside into the cold, walk to work, say hello to my boss, the thought made me want to cry. It was the exhaustion. A lack of sleep led to nervous breakdowns where I would cry for hours. I pushed the thought away and focused on this soft bed I would be coming back to later.

Bed?

I rolled over and then sat up. That's when the events of last night came crashing back to me. Dante was here and he slept on top of me, on the sofa. That's why I woke up so tired, that's why my back hurt.

Where the hell was he, and how did I get in bed?

I stood up and searched the hotel room for him. Maybe he was in the bathroom or the kitchen, he couldn't have left without saying a word to me after I suffered through being his pillow without complaint. I called his name but got nothing in response.

Now I was really frustrated. Last night he came over to distract himself. He came over for sex. Then he left, just like that? I was his human pillow all night. Was that comfortable for me? No it wasn't, but did I wake him up and tell him to leave? Did I go off on him during his bad day? No, I didn't. I could have, but I didn't.

"That's what you get for being a whore." I grumbled as I got dressed.

It turned out to be a horrible day and not entirely because of him. I was tired, I had the weight of apologizing to my mother on my chest and over all New Yorkers can really suck. Maybe it's not just New Yorkers, maybe it's just people in general, but what ever the case, everyone who I ran into that day generally sucked. had a bad day. It wasn't just him. I was so tired and grumpy.

I decided not to call her today, because that would result in me snapping at her which would only create an even bigger problem. Besides, it wasn't my fault she was clueless to ordinary human emotions

"Miss Williams." Gavin said, knocking on my office door. "Did you happen to find me a lawyer?"

"No I did not." I may have sounded a little too harsh in my response, but in my defense I was not his personal assistant. All I was, was one of his employees. Finding him a lawyer wasn't in the job description.

"Is everything alright?" He seemed concerned. Not about me. He was concerned about my father messing up his pretty face. He was very paranoid.

"I'm fine, Gavin." I sighed, shuffling through a bunch of files.

"You can take the rest of the day off if you need to." He said. "We're not that busy today."

"Thank you." Was my only response.

"You did a great job on that report by the way." Then why did you tell Stephanie to fix it?

I gave him a closed smile. "Yes, I thought so too. I did spend a lot of time on it."

He gave me the same smile back and then left my office. Gavin knew I wasn't happy about that and he could tell I was having a bad day. Everyone who crossed paths with me was able to tell that I was having a bad day, so I gladly took him up on his offer and went home early.

I left through the back doors, not wanting to make small talk with whoever may have been lingering in the halls. I actually considered running into the middle of the street when I saw who was standing in front of the hotel's entrance.

"Nick."

He stumbled over to me. Why has everyone around me including myself always drunk? "Skyla, baby. I miss you." He came a little too close to me so I tried to push him away but he was too strong. My weak arm made zero impression on him. "Don't keep pushing me away." He slurred. "You know you don't want me to leave. If you didn't care you wouldn't have been so mad about the wedding."

I'm going to kill him. He's dead. I'm going to push him in front of that bus. I thought. "Nick, today is not the day and this is not the place."

"Shhh." He had now backed me up against the brick wall of the hotel and slid his finger over my lips. "You know we can figure things out. If this isn't the place then take me up to your room."

"You are married and I'm—"

"No I'm not. I didn't marry her, Skyla. It wasn't right. You were the one who was supposed to be in that dress up on that stage. Not her." He said in disgust.

He didn't marry her. I couldn't believe it.

"Nick, get off of me or I swear to god I will push you in front of that bus." I was mad and scared. He was an angry drunk and he was strong. I couldn't tell what was going through that mind of his.

"No you won't." He pushed me further into the wall."You know you won't baby, and if you do I'll just take you with me."

He wasn't thinking straight, this wasn't him. Drunk Nick was an entirely different person from sober Nick, he would turn into the hulk, I've seen it before and I was afraid that if I pushed him too far I would see it again. He bent his head down and began to kiss my neck. "This feels so good." He said quietly. "You smell good, baby."

"Nick stop!" He only pushed me further into the wall. I was prepared to scream for help when Nick flew off of me.

Dante had him by the throat. Now Nick was the one pushed against the wall. Haha you son of a b!tch.

"I believe she told you to leave her alone." His angry voice was so deep and so fierce.

"Yes." Nick replied, his hand on Dante's wrist, trying to get himself out of the choke hold. "She told me. She didn't tell you to do anything."

"I know, and I also know how grateful she is for my help. If I catch you within a hundred feet of her I will make an indent of your head in this wall. Understand me?" Dante continued to push him further into the bricks.

"You really are like Silvio." I heard Nick say in a raspy voice. "And I don't just mean in looks. You're cruel and short tempered too. No matter how far you run, or how much you hide there's always going to be one thing that you can't escape, Dante. Blood. Whether you want to accept it or not, you're his son. His own flesh and blood." Nick's mouth formed a cruel smile.

Dante's grip on Nick's neck tightened, making Nick's eyes go wide, but then Dante let him go. He said something in Italian. I could clearly see the look of horror on Nick's face. Nick knew Italian? That was a surprise. Dante then said, "That's right. I am his son. Don't forget that. His own flesh and blood. I'm sure you're familiar with the cruel things he's done, si?"

OOOOHHHH MYYYYY GOD! Ok I don't know about you guys but I'm getting really excited to write this.

Comment! Comment! Comment! Because they make me laugh XD

See you around <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

15.3K 930 48
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!! β˜…Be careful who you trust. Because, even your bestfriend can also become your greatest enemyβ˜… Don't come close to me !" I...
122K 3.3K 58
Book two of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE He had my heart until he didn't. We were each other's escape from our hectic worlds, he sho...
236K 4.1K 31
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
419K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...