pinky promise ; halsanie

By ladevotee17

"pinky promise?" //one image attached "pinky promise" //one image attached More

instagram
instagram
instagram
instagram
instagram
instagram
instagram
instagram
instagram
kik
kik
kik
irl
irl
kik
kik
kik
kik
kik
kik
skype
kik
kik
kik
kik
kik
kik
kik
instagram
irl
irl
kik
kik
kik
irl
kik
kik
kik
irl
kik
kik
kik
kik
irl
instagram
kik
kik
imessage
irl
kik
kik
kik
kik
kik
kik
kik
kik
irl
irl
kik
kik
irl
kik
imessage
kik
kik
kik
kik
author's note
kik
kik
irl
irl
kik (end)
instagram (bonus chapter)
sequel
sequel info
UM?? THANKS GUYS??
HOLD THE FUCK UP
:^)

irl

2.1K 216 2
By ladevotee17

december 21st, 9:30pm

melanie nervously tapped her fingers against her laptop while ashley listened to the songs.

ashley sat on her bed, waiting for the videos to load. once the video loaded, she smiled to herself as melanie's voice flooded her hearing. the song was titled 'carousel.'

melanie kept tapping her fingers, hoping ashley would like the music and not think it was too creepy.

ashley quickly clicked the next song, eager to hear it. the song was titled 'dead to me.' this one was a bit morbid, but ashley enjoyed it. once she finished listening to the music, she quickly sent a message to melanie.

melanie smiled when she got the notification.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...