30 Days»Niam Horayne

By hesgaypetra

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true. It all started from a brawl of two. Seconds, minutes, and... More

1. How It All Starts
1. All "Good" Stories Start With A Fight
1.The Disaster
2.Welcome to 2012?!
2.Research Your Topic
1. The Concert
2. Somebody's In Love?
2. Chocolate Brown Meet Sea Blue
2. Meeting Him
2. Niam's Day Out
2. Love Is In The Air...Literally.
2. Sudden Change Of Heart
1. I Want You Back
2. Sealed: By Modest!Management
2. Will You Be Mine?
???. Through The Dark
3. Take Me Home...Tour?
3. Bæs In Bærum
3. Truths, Hearts, Dares, And Karts
1.Are We...More Than This?
1. HELP ME
1. Exposed & The Great Escape
3. Cope With It
3. Drunk In Denmark
3. Fallen
4. Hey Angel (Part I)
Character Asks!
4. Hey Angel (Part II)
4. Confrontations
4. New Allies
1. Good News? Nah, Bad News.
4. Bachelor Parties
4. Sudden Change In Events
1. Waking Up
1. Truth Is Revealed
1. Case Closed
1. The End...Or Is It?
1. Our Happy Ending
THANK YOU

4. The Wedding Crashers

262 21 2
By hesgaypetra

2014
Past
London
4 Days Remaining
_
Liam's POV

I circled the room in panic. I woke up just a few minutes ago to find out that I was trapped in a room with Harry, Luke, and Louis. Who knows where Ashton went. I tried to open the door, we're locked in from the inside. Calm down Liam, it may not be that serious. What am I kidding? I...I'm trapped, I can't leave. I have no way to get to Niall.

Liam?" I heard Harry call to me. "Are you okay?"

"It's over," I said sadly. "It's too late. We've been trapped. We failed."

"Liam, no," Harry weakly protested. "You can't do this."

"Agreed!" Luke said, siding with Harry. Louis then approached me. He stared at me for a moment with an expressionless face. Suddenly, a hand makes harsh contact with my face. Ow.

"I know damn well you are not giving up right now. You've worked your ass off for these past twenty six days, you can't quit because of a fucking obstacle. When you want something, you work your ass off for it. If you want Niall, fucking try harder."

He's right, I can't give up now. I've gotta save Niall! I see a window and an idea pops into my head.
_
Third Person POV

"Are you sure about this Liam?"

"Positive," Liam answered before throwing a chair at the window, glass shattering on impact. "We're only on the first floor, nothing really bad could happen to us."

"He's got a point," Harry agreed, jumping out of the window. "See? I'm good."

Liam was the next to jump out, Louis and Luke following. "Alright lads, let's crash a wedding."
_
"If any oppose of the union of these two lovers, please speak now."

It was silent. Then,

"I do."

Gasps.

Everyone looked at Ashton who had spoken out. He suddenly wrapped his arms around Lunas and both fell back into the two foot deep pond behind them as Liam sprinted down the aisle, slowing down when he reached Niall.

"Get away from me Liam!" He growled. Liam held down both of the blonde's arms and pressed their foreheads together.

Then it all came back to Niall. He remembered everything. The band, the albums, the tours, Liam.

Niall opened his eyes. "Liam!"

The blond embraced Liam tightly. He was back. Liam chuckled. His Niall was back, and he was gonna make sure that he'd never get away like that again. Niall pulled away slightly so he could see Liam's face. "Liam, I'm so sorry about what I said, I didn't mean any of it."

"Don't be Niall, this was all my fault. I shouldn't have been an ass to you. When I found out that I caused us to be in this mess, I panicked. I wasn't sure if me or you were gonna live, but I was worried about you more. Going through this journey, it made me realize something. You'll do anything for the one you love. And Niall, I'm in love with you. I'm sorry that I took so long to realize it." Liam touched foreheads with Niall.

"Liam," Niall said breathlessly. "What are you doing?"

"Something I should've done a long time ago." Liam connected their lips, his grip on Niall's waist becoming stronger. Niall immediately kissed back, arms around Liam's neck. Niall felt fireworks explode inside of his body. He had waited forever for this moment, and it finally came.

"Ahem." They turned around to see a drenched Luna glaring at them.

"Payne," She growled. "I almost had him, dammit! You just had to screw up my plans, you asshole!"

"Huh? What's going-" Luna continued before Niall could finish.

"My plan was almost complete! I almost had Niall as my future husband! I almost killed you!" Luna shouted. All of the doors and windows slammed shut, startling everyone. Louis, Harry, Luke, and Ashton were dragged next to Niall and Liam. "And you four were supposed to get out of the way!"

"But that's okay," Luna evilly smirked. With a wave of her hand, they turned to dust, their screams echoing. Niall gasps.

"Liam?!" The blond asked, frightened.

"Niall, not now," Liam urged.

"Goodbye Liam Payne," She smirked, black smoke forming around her hand. Liam held on to Niall tightly, holding out one of his hands in defense.

"I'm so sorry Niall," He mumbled.

"Liam, your hand!" Niall exclaimed. "Look at it!"

He opened his eyes to see a bright, yellowish light glowing around his hand. The brunet felt Niall's grip on him tighten as the ground started trembling. The walls in the chapel were falling apart, revealing the black abyss they were surrounded by. All of a sudden, the two were thrown back, their bodies separating.

"Niall!"

"Liam!"
_
The first thing Niall saw when he opened his eyes was white and bright lights.
_
All Liam could see was a world of black.
_
TO BE CONTINUED.
_
Wattpad...what the hell is this? I hate this update, go back to what it was before, I'm confused! Anyways, SORRY. WRITER'S BLOCK SUCKS AND I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 759 50
Back in the day Bradley Simpson and Tristan Evans used to be boyfriends. They were the cutest couple in high school and they were all so loved. But e...
75.1K 2.9K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
56.9K 1.6K 32
**Currently being edited** Louis Tomlinson needed a new life in a new town with new people, and that's what he got. After another small mishap with h...
155K 2K 22
★Marauders preferences★ Characters included: James Potter Sirius Black Remus Lupin Peter Pettigrew Regulus Black Severus Snape Tom Riddle