S.I.X

By KateeSmurfette

Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my lo... More

Ch 1 - New Beginnings
Ch 2 - Gun Shots
Ch 3 - Ignoring Demands
Ch 4 - Working Out
Ch 5 - Ya Messed Up
Ch 6 - Check Up
Ch 7 - Plan B
Ch 8 - And Fight
Ch 9 - Holding Hands
Ch 10 - Nightmares
Ch 11 - Comas and Rocks
Ch 12 - Gentleman
Ch 13 - Intimate
Ch 14 - Good To Be Back
Ch 15 - God I Hate You
Ch 16 - Zero
Ch 17 - Sweet Sixteen For Who
Ch 18 - I Am Not Losing Her
Ch 19 - Closure
Ch 20 - Safe House Vacation
Ch 22 - Nigel
Ch 23 - Worth The Wait
0
Z.E.R.O
ANNOUNCEMENT AND STUFF
ONE MILLION!!!
SWOON READS - THE ROAD TO GETTING PUBLISHED
Z.E.R.O CHAPTERS
TWO MILLION - IMPORTANT!!!
Six and Zero on Inkitt

Ch 21 - Official

113K 3.8K 1.9K
By KateeSmurfette

^^^NOELLE'S OUTFIT

"But I don't wanna go," I whined.

"Yeah well tough cookies. You're going," my dad told me.

"I'm jetlagged?" I offered.

"You're also going to school, so I don't know why you think I'm going to entertain this game of naming what you are," he said before walking out of my room.

I threw my head onto the pillow before thrashing around. I really didn't want to go to school. Not only was I too tired for school, school meant that I would have to see Six again, and that was something I didn't want to do.

I huffed and got ready for the day anyway. I headed to my closet to get my outfit for the day out. I settled for a pair of white jeans, a gray sweater with a black paw on it, and a pair of gray sneakers. I really wasn't looking forward to the day, so dressing up wasn't a part of my plans.

I got showered and dressed before styling my hair in a messy bun. I packed all my things in a black bag and grabbed my phone, which had a million messages and missed calls on it. I couldn't have been bothered as I headed downstairs.

"Morning sleepy head," my stepmom greeted.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"You are radiating so much positivity right now, you're practically glowing," Nick commented sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "Thank you so much. I hadn't noticed."

"What bit you in the ass? You've been moody ever since you got back, and we let you off the hook yesterday. You and Six came back a day early. What's going on with you two?" Nick asked.

"Are you guys ok?" Viola asked.

"Define ok," I replied.

"Oh boy! What happened now?" Nick asked.

"Nothing happened, and by the way, I returned alone," I replied, heading towards the door.

"You did?" Nick asked in confusion. I nodded as I opened the door.

"What about breakfast?" Viola asked.

"I'll get some food on the way," I said, closing the door.

I headed towards my car and felt excitement bubble in me. It would be my first time driving it since I got it. I put my bag in the passenger seat before starting the car. I giggled when it lightly purred to life.

Out of curiosity, I pressed the power and volume buttons on the radio simultaneously. I was shocked when a system appeared. It even greeted me and all. I knew Six had the car customized, but I didn't think I'd get one of these as well.

I deactivated the system before heading out. I headed to the Starbucks where I met Five at to get some breakfast. The preppy girl was there, and she looked surprised to see me. Five and One walked out of the back just as I was about to order my breakfast.

"Elle?" they said.

"Hi," I replied.

"What are you doing here?" Five asked.

"Getting some breakfast," I replied.

"And you brought yourself here?" One asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "As opposed to?"

"You know what we're asking," Five was the one to say.

"I do, but why are you asking?" I played dumb.

"Wow, it's like the two of you are synced. What the hell happened on the island?" One asked.

"Nothing," I replied before placing my order.

I was glad that they caught the hint that I didn't want to talk. They headed out while I waited for my food. I decided to check my phone, and I sighed when I found nothing from Six. My order was called and I collected it before leaving.

I ate as I drove, making it to school in fifteen minutes. People's eyes were glued to my car as I went to park it. I didn't miss the fact that Six's car was nowhere in sight. I parked the car and stepped out, with the murmuring taking off once people realized who the car belonged to.

"Good morning pretty lady," my best friends came over to greet.

"Morning," I sighed.

"Wow! I thought Nick was exaggerating," Sunny commented.

Of course he's already texted them.

"There's nothing wrong with me before you bother asking," I said.

"Oh honey, we don't need to ask. It's all over your face. Where's Six?" Bridgette asked.

I shrugged. "How should I know?"

"What happened? I thought you guys went on a romantic getaway. Weren't you supposed to come back love sick and all?" Sunny asked in confusion.

"Can we not talk about this?" I pleaded.

"Ok, but only for now," Bridgette said as we headed into the building.

The morning went by pretty slowly. At the end of every lesson, the teacher would remind me that Six would be helping me with catching up on my work. By lunch, I was honestly ready to go home, and he was still nowhere in sight. I headed over to my locker to change my books, and when I shut it, I was met by a big teddy bear that was dressed in a tuxedo.

"I'm really sorry."

I moved the teddy bear aside to reveal a pout I already knew I couldn't not forgive. He moved his other arm to reveal a bouquet of white daisies. The stupid pout was still there and I rolled my eyes at him, taking the teddy bear.

"I took the liberty of naming him for you," he informed. People around us were just standing, staring at us.

"And what did you pick?" I asked.

He smirked. "Bond."

"How fitting," I said, trying very hard not to laugh.

"I really am sorry blossom. I know I was an asshole, and I didn't make things any better by leaving you the way that I did," he sighed.

"You're so right. I'm so mad at you, I don't even know where to begin," I replied.

"Do you want to head to the gym and hit me?" he offered.

"No, and only because I'm too tired for that," I responded.

"How do I make this up to you then?" he sighed.

"I don't even know, but I do know that you need to promise to trust me and yourself," I said, caressing his cheek with my free hand.

He held my hand and brought it to his mouth to kiss my palm. "I trust you blossom. I just didn't expect to face a situation like that so quickly. I'm afraid to lose you more than I've ever been of afraid of anything before."

"I know you are, but you need to trust that you wont. Your fear is going to cost you. You're going to make mistakes because of it, and you're the one who taught me that no one makes great decisions when they are scared," I pointed out.

"I hate that you listen to me," he commented.

So, this is the part where you're probably wondering what my friends and family members are wondering- what on earth happened on the island?

I was obviously shocked when he asked me to be his girlfriend, especially because he asked me to be his last girlfriend, but I got over my shock quickly. The answer wasn't even debatable. I agreed and we had yet another great date.

With things being official between us, we were both relieved to find that it changed nothing between us. Sure, we now have titles, but our dynamic is still the same. We enjoyed the next day and a half together having fun and bonding.

Until the unexpected happened.

We were attacked while we were cuddling on the couch. We had to fight a group of eight men, and we managed to defeat them. However, Six wasn't too pleased about the attack because the safe house had clearly been compromised.

He was shouting at some people over the phone for an hour, and unfortunately I was also on the receiving end of his anger. He completely lost it, saying how I shouldn't have had to fight, especially since I'm not an agent.

I tried to explain that I didn't need to be one since he'd trained me well, but he wouldn't listen. Instead, he got me onto a jet and told the pilot to take me home. I don't know where he ended up going, if he even left the island. That's why I came back a day earlier and why I was in such a mood.

"I know you do, but at this point in time, you've basically trained me on how to be an agent without even knowing it," I pointed out.

He scowled. "Huh! I have, haven't I?"

"Yep! So you need to trust that you've taught me well ok?" I told him.

"It's not going to be easy, and neither is it something I'm going to accept soon, but it's clearly important that I do," he sighed.

I pulled him in for a kiss, setting off the shocked reactions. "I believe in you."

"And that's all I need," he said before claiming my lips for a second kiss.

The people around us were still whispering when we pulled apart. I was sure that we would be the topic of the rest of the day, and possibly week. I put the teddy bear in my locker, while he said he would ask the Home Economics teacher to keep my flowers in some water for me.

We dropped the flowers off after the teacher agreed. We headed to the cafeteria with our fingers interlocked, and people were still gossiping. When we entered, the whole place hushed, but we ignored it and headed over to sit with our friends.

"You're at peace now?" Nick asked us.

"I was an asshole and I apologized," Six surprisingly informed.

"Good, because I for one, cannot handle an unhappy Elle. She's always so happy, and seeing her otherwise was pretty scary," Bridgette commented. The rest of our friends nodded in agreement.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm also human guys. I'm entitled to having an off day every now and then."

"Ok true! Let's just say that your off days should be kept to a minimum. How about that?" Cash asked, making me laugh.

"Sounds good to me," I said with a smile.

"Great! So are things official with you guys yet?" Sunny asked. They all looked so curious to know.

I looked to Six with a smile and he sent me a wink. "They are."

"Not that it wasn't obvious that you guys are together, but about damn time you made it exclusive," Nick said, making everyone agree once more.

"Blame Six," I said with a shrug.

"Me?" Six asked in confusion.

"You are the guy," Nick, Sunny, Bridgette, Five, Wes and Eli pointed out simultaneously.

I giggled. "I rest my case."

"To be fair, I've never had to do this before," Six argued.

"Never?" Eli, Nick, Wes and Cash asked in confusion. Six shook his head.

"Oh yeah! Elle's technically your first ever girlfriend," Five commented.

"What do you mean by technically?" Sunny asked him.

"Six has had flings before, but he's never been in an actual exclusive relationship before," One was the one to explain.

I turned to face my boyfriend (still not used to saying that). "Really?"

"I wasn't kidding when I said first ever," he replied.

"And last," I said, lowly enough for him to be the only one to hear me since we were sitting next to each other. He leaned in and kissed me.

"And last," he said, just as lowly.

"This 'honeymoon whispering sweet nothings to each other' phase is so weird now that Six is the one in it. I never thought I'd ever see this day," Nick commented, making me realize something.

"Bro, what happened to your friends?" I asked.

One chuckled. "What a diversion of topic."

"What friends?" Nick asked in confusion.

"The ones I met at that party," I reminded.

"Oh! They're still around. Why?" he asked.

"I don't think you used to hang out with the bad crowd before I got here," I pointed out.

"I didn't, but then again, neither did Bridge or Sunny. You brought us all together," he replied.

I turned to Sunny. "Really?"

I always assumed she hung out with them.

"Chilling with guys only can get tedious, so I would keep myself busy with Student Body stuff," she said with a shrug.

"Thanks to you, we all sit together, and we got two new people," Eli told me.

"Wow," was all I could say.

I had no idea my arrival had such an impact.

The rest of the day went by with my suspicions being correct about people talking about Six and I. They were all still shocked, especially when we kissed in the parking lot, agreeing to meet back at my house for the catch up session.

"This is too much work," I complained.

We had been at my house for two hours. We were the only ones in the house since my dad and Viola were still out at work and Nick had his decathlon practice session at school. We were in my room with our books spread across the floor.

"It's supposed to be too much blossom. Its two month's worth of work," he pointed out.

"And how long have I been given to catch up exactly?" I asked.

"Given your perfect GPA score, they figure you should be done by the end of this week," he informed.

That's another thing that everyone was shocked to learn about- my GPA score. With it being perfect, it makes me the third person running for Valedictorian together with my brother and my boyfriend; something our friends had a field day pointing out.

"I am only one person. They do realize that right?" I argued.

He smiled. "And that's why I'm here. We're going to do this together."

And that's exactly what we did.

For the next three days, we worked on getting me caught up with everything. The quickest for me were the numerical and analytical subjects since those are the ones I enjoyed the most. I was surprised at how quickly we were working through everything. By Thursday night, I was caught up with everything.

"I can't believe I'm finished," I admitted as I got ready for bed. I was sleeping over at Six's place.

Yes, with my dad's permission.

"And just in time for tomorrow," Six replied.

I was performing for the cheerleading squad and the coach the following day. Sunny and Bridge had gone on and on about me to the coach, and she was very eager to see what I could potentially bring to the squad.

"I haven't even perfected my routine," I sighed.

"Well, the gym has ample space and a sound system. We can head there if you want," he offered.

"Do we have to drive there?" I whined.

He chuckled. "No lazy bones. I have a gym right here."

"Oh, good! I'm really too lazy to leave," I admitted with a blush.

"Because I totally didn't notice. Give me the music you're using and I'll go set it up while you change," he told me.

I gave it to him before changing into a pair of tight workout shorts and a sports bra. I tied my hair up and left the bedroom in search for this gym. When the music went on, I followed it until I reached the huge room.

"Is it a requirement for you to only move into places with gyms?" I asked.

"It makes life easier for things to be like that," he said with a nod.

"I guess that makes sense," I replied.

"Of course it does. I said it," he said cheekily.

I rolled my eyes, making him laugh. "Of course you would think that."

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"I was born cheerleading so this is nothing," I told him with a wink.

"I see what you did there. Go ahead," he said with a smile.

I was nervous about performing in front of him, but as soon as the music started, I was transported to my favourite place. I started moving to the beat and I just let it take me away. The song was a samba sort of mix since I don't use normal cheerleading routines. I incorporate more dancing into them.

I was well aware of my boyfriend's gaze on me as he followed my every move. I ended up freestyling the routine, keeping my eyes glued to his. I approached him, intent on dancing around him, but he shocked me by getting a hold of my arm and spinning me around.

Before I knew it, I was involved in the sexiest dance of my life.

If you had told me that Six could dance the way that he was dancing with me now, I would've probably told you that you're out of your mind. He was twirling and dipping me in ways that only a trained dancer would know how to.

By the time the song ended, we were both breathless and sweaty; especially given the fact that the mix is about nine minutes long and we'd danced through the entire thing. I didn't think it was possible for me to fall for him anymore than I already had, but boy was I wrong.

"Where did you learn to dance like that?" I finally asked.

"It's part of training at the organization. I just happened to be really good at it," he informed. He already knew all about my dance training.

"That was amazing," I commented.

"No blossom, you're the one who's amazing. You're going to blow them away tomorrow. Hell, you may be a shoe in for captain with their elections coming up," he said.

"Elections?" I asked.

"The cheerleading squad hold elections for the captaincy spot every semester to give everyone a chance at it. Obviously you have to be really good, and if you are, they sometimes vote to keep you the entire year. There's currently no captain. Last I checked, the elections are next week, which is probably why they're having you perform tomorrow," he explained.

I frowned. "I didn't know all of this. Why would Sunny and Bridge not tell me?"

"They probably didn't want to make you nervous," he replied.

"Why would I be nervous?" I asked.

"Because it's your first performance as a normal cheerleader in a long time, and knowing that you could possibly be a captain again would add pressure that would make you nervous," he elaborated.

I hate how well he knows me.

"Now you're the one who's made me nervous," I said lowly.

"You have nothing to be nervous about. You're going to amaze them and they wont have a choice but to vote you in as captain. They may even decide this on the spot," he said.

"You're that confident in my skills?" I asked.

He kissed me. "I'm that confident in you."

"I hate you," I said with a small smile.

"I hate you too blossom," he said before kissing my forehead.

We got showered and dressed for bed. We spent a few minutes cuddling and talking, but I fell asleep. By the time I woke up, it was three minutes before the time when my alarm was supposed to go off.

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Six's head was resting comfortably on my chest as he slept away. He admitted to me that he sleeps more at peace with me around. The same can honestly be said for me. I ran my fingers through his hair and he stirred.

"Why are you awake?" he asked.

"It's almost time to get up anyway," I replied just as the alarm went off.

"Let's get this day underway then," he sighed before opening his eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head," I said with a smile.

He pushed himself up so that he could kiss me. "Good morning blossom."

"I could get used to this," I said happily.

"I'm already getting used to it, which sucks because you can't always be here," he pouted.

"What are your plans for college?" I asked as he got up.

"I don't think I've actually thought that far. I've been waiting to hear back from Headquarters regarding that. Only they give the okay for things like college, and with the buzz I've made through my football career, I was told that it's a possibility, but also one that they need to first work around before they can give me the green light," he replied.

"But do you want to go to college?" I asked.

He nodded. "I'd like to, especially if it's the same college you choose."

"I haven't thought that far either though," I admitted.

"Then we can sit and look through colleges and decide which ones we'd want to go to. Given our records, it should be easy to get into any of the colleges," he suggested.

"Alright, that sounds doable," I said.

He leaned down to kiss me. "And then we can get our own little cute apartment and never have to be apart."

"That sounds like something I'd enjoy," I said with a blush.

"Oh trust that you wouldn't be the only one," he replied before kissing me again.

We got ready for school and it was remarkable how well we worked together. We got ready like we've been living together for years. We just understand each other on that kind of level, which just makes our relationship all that much greater.

"You've got your kit right?" I asked him. There was a game today, and it would be the first school game that I'd be watching him play in.

"Blossom, I'm the Captain of the team. I can't forget my kit," he teased.

"I'm just making sure," I defended.

He pulled me in for a kiss. "Which makes you all the more adorable."

We headed to school, and as has become routine, people were talking about us when we arrived. I thought the disbelief and buzz would've died down by now, but they still had a whole lot to say. Most of it was good things, but I quickly learnt that there are some petty people out there.

Not that my boyfriend and I let it get to us.

My performance was set to take place during lunch in the gym. All I could concentrate on the whole morning was the clock, borderline begging it to go faster. I just wanted to get this over and done with, and when the bell for lunch went, I thought I would burst from relief.

"I can't come and watch you because it's a closed performance, but I already know that you're going to kill it anyway. I'll be waiting for you when you're done ok?" my boyfriend told me.

"Ok," I said with a nod.

After a good luck kiss from him, I headed to the girls' locker room to change before heading out to the gym. Everyone was already there, and I'd already given my music to Sunny. Coach Marina told me that I could start whenever I was ready.

I gave them the performance of my life.

"That was..." one of the girls, Olivia, trailed off.

I looked at the group and found that they all had more or less the same expressions on their faces, Sunny, Bridgette and Coach Marina included. I began to worry that I hadn't impressed them, until they all started clapping.

"You're my best friend, and I know I'll probably sound bias for saying this, but you were beyond amazing. I thought your record at your old school placed you on a really high pedestal, but you were placed there deservedly," Sunny said in awe.

"You're not bias at all Sunny. That was the most incredible piece of cheerleading I've seen in my entire career of cheerleading and coaching. Who taught you how to move the way that you do?" Coach Marina asked me.

"I, uh, I taught myself. I watched a lot of cheerleading and dance movies and competitions and sort of grew my talent from that," I replied.

"Well, I have never been this impressed in my life. You're definitely on the squad," Coach Marina informed me.

"On the squad? Are you kidding coach? She should just be captain for the rest of the year!" one of the girls, Felix I think her name is, said. The other girls seemed to be in agreement, my best friends included.

"I couldn't possibly come in and be ranked that high already," I denied.

"Hun, you were born for this as much as your boyfriend was born to play football. You can't escape it," Sunny told me.

"I will only accept if you're ok with that," Coach Marina commented.

"Are you guys sure?" I asked them.

"You're being nice, and we appreciate that, but we need you if we hope to retain our championship at the cheerleading competition," another one of the girls, Taryn, told me.

I looked at them and realized that they weren't going to let me refuse. "Alright, I accept."

A whole lot of excitement ensued after that, and Coach Marina asked me to teach the girls one routine for the game. We were excused for the next two lessons after lunch, and by the end of the second lesson, they had the whole routine down.

"I can't believe you guys made me captain," I said to my best friends as we walked to our lockers. I could already see my boyfriend at his locker.

"You deserve it chica. Now go and share the good news with your boyfriend," Sunny said, pushing me in his direction.

I giggled. "Alright, alright! I'll catch up with you guys after school."

"Yep!" they said before disappearing. I got to my locker just as Six was closing his.

He turned to look at me. "And?"

"I made captain like you predicted," I told him with a smile. I didn't expect him to kiss me and pick me up, causing me to giggle into the kiss.

He smirked once we'd pulled away. "I knew you could do it."

"I know you did," I sighed happily.

"Now there's only one thing left for you to do," he said as he opened his locker.

"And that is?" I asked. He pulled out his team captain jacket and put it around my shoulders.

"Wear this proudly," he said.

I scowled while the people around us gasped. "Why?"

"Because blossom, I have just made things official for everyone to know. Now they can stop asking each other questions because this jacket lets them know that you are mine and mine only," he explained before laying a hot one on me.

Life couldn't possibly get any better than this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 127 49
Take a ride with Iris on this beautiful journey, where she learns to live with her past, an hopefully discovers secrets that help her find who she t...
78.5K 3.1K 26
'You hurt me, And I hurt you. We are forever even.' /// 'So why are you talking to me again?' 'Switch up the scenery,' he replied shortly...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
263K 10.8K 25
"I knew if I wanted a relationship, I should find someone else. But I didn't want anyone else and I still don't." I managed to take his arm from arou...