The Cinderella Punk

By crazymeltzar

Meet Elle. She's nothing but a plain nerdy girl with over sized spectacles. Yeah, hard to believe. On top of... More

The Cinderella Punk [Edited]
Escaping the Monsters (edited)
A Fight to Remember (edited)
An Early Morning Surprise [part 1] (Edited)
An Early Morning Surprise [part 2] (Edited)
The people who care about you (Edited)
Why did he do that? [EDITED]
Come back to me [Edited]
The day just couldn't get any better [Edited]
Pain [Edited]
Nightmare [Edited]
Bloody broken glass [Edited]
Demon Mask [Edited]
Blue eyes, green eyes [Edited]
Scents [Edited]
Slip of the tongue [Edited]
Deadly Dance of the Demon [Edited]
Kidnapped [Edited]
Do you trust me? [Edited]
Do your trust me? [Part 2] [Edited]
Changed [Havoc's story] [Edited]
The Map [Edited]
The Library [Part 1] [Edited]
The Library [Part 2][Edited]
The Garden Room [Edited]
Danger in the maze [Edited]
Confessions [Edited]
Revealed [Edited]
Getting to know you [part 1] [Edited]
Getting to know you [part 2][Edited]
The Battle [Edited]
the Battle [part 2][Edited]
Mourning [Edited]
Friendship [Edited]
Jealousy
Miracle Part 1 [Edited]
Miracle Part 2 [Edited]
Relief and Pain Part 1 [Edited]
Relief and Pain Part 2 [Edited]
House not Home Part 1 [Edited]
House not home Part 2 [Edited]
Happily Never After [Edited]
Leave [Edited]
Heatwave Part 1 [Edited]
Heatwave Part 2 [Edited]

Epilogue [Edited]

300 19 5
By crazymeltzar

Epilogue

2 years later...

My heart was pounding loudly in my chest and my palms were slick with sweat. The only thing that I could focus on was the flushed face of the person in front of me.

 I could barely recognized her. She wore a beautiful silver gown with emerald sequins sewn into the silk skirt. The bodice was a simple silver colour that emphasised her curves. Its elegant cut highlighted her delicate structure. Yet there was an air of royalty about her. Her chocolate brown hair was done up into an intricate hair-do with a few stray lock cascading down her neck and the sides of her face. A veil, held by a small tiara, covered her face. Her eyes were wide and even though her gloved fingers twined nervously together, her cherry lips were turned up into the smallest of smiles.

"Elle? It's time."

I turned around slowly to face my best-friend and watched as she gasped, a hand going to her throat. Tears welled up in her eyes as she ran to me and enveloped me in a hug.

"Don't cry Dani or you'll me me cry too. My make-up is going to get ruined," I teased,my voice choked with tears.

I laughed as Dani shook her head and buried her face against my neck. Finally, the day had come. The day that we made it clear to the world that we were each others. It was a day filled of promises of the future. It was the day that I would be tied to my soul mate, both body and soul, for all of eternity.

It was our wedding day.

"Where's our Angel?"

I lifted my head just as Gary entered the room with Samantha. His smile widened as he saw me and quickly rushed over to envelop me, and Dani, in a giant hug. 

Both he and Samantha had not let me out of their sights ever since I returned to the Ring. They had spoiled me to no end, saying that they needed time with me, to make sure that I was real. The knowledge that they loved me as much as they did despite who and what I was brought tears to my eyes. They were like my parents and I owed them so much.

Which was why, Gary was walking me down the aisle. Tyler and Lucas were best men, and Dani was best maid. Jason said he wouldn't have wanted it any other way and I loved him all the more for it. He understood that I needed the people closest to my heart on this special day. I wanted nothing more to share my happiness.

My heart started pounding again as I stepped behind the twin doors. Gary glanced at me from the side of his eyes and gave my hand a small reassuring squeeze. I took a breath. There was no need to be nervous. I was going to walk out there and claim my man. He was mine and it was time the world knew it. But as soon as I stepped onto the red carpet, the music changed and so did my breathing. My nerved started to take hold of me and my knees trembled. What if I fell half way, what if something bad happened, what if...

Angel

I lifted my head at the sound of his voice in my head and my breath caught in my throat.

There he stood, in his white suit and black shoes, neck free from ties and bows. His white dress shirt hung slightly open, allowing me a delicious view of his collar bone. His hair was swept to the side,gelled such that it sparkled under the lights.

 His blue eyes darkened and held me captive. The heat in them held me in a trance, the smothering look heating up my cold body. I didn't even notice I had reach the altar until he took hold of my hand. Electricity arched between us at the contact and I watched enthralled as his eyes took on and even more fierce and passionate look. So much so that I blushed under his intense gaze.

We never looked away from each other as the ceremony proceeded. I was lost in the turbulent blue of his eyes. As I looked into them, I was brought back to the first time we met. It was his eyes that I first fell in love with it and it was the memory of the love burning in them that gave me strength. 

Before, I always thought that I would be alone in the world. I failed to see that the people in the Ring, Dani and Tyler as my family. It was because of the love given to me so freely and whole-heartedly by Jason that shone the light that thawed my frozen heart. He was the light to my darkness. He was and always be my one and only soul mate.

"Angel?" I blinked back to focus and noticed that Jason's face was a marred by a slight frown. "You kind of need to say something here..."

I blinked again and realised it was my turn to say my vow. I felt heat creeping into myface.

"Oh I do, I really really do."

I heard the crowd laugh at me which caused me to blush even harder. Jason chuckled at me before lifting the veil from my face. He reach out to cup my cheeks,holding my face between his large hands gently, almost as if he was holding glass. And ever so slowly, he capture my lips in one of his kisses that left my body burning for more. The crowd cheered and clapped for us and I smiled against his perfectly carved lips.

Everything was finally falling into place...

~~

I glanced at the white tent that was filled with laughter. Our friends and family gathered under on roof, celebrating in our honour. We had laughed and celebrated with our family for most of the night and now we wanted time to ourselves.

I turned my attention back to the man who held me in his arms. We were swaying together under the stars, just the two of us. He looked so handsome with his tousled dirty-blond hair, his piercing blue eyes and his sinfully sexy mouth that was constantly curved in a smile.

We were at the lake, our secret haven, with the fireflies dancing about and the wind whistling around us, sweeping us up in its cool embrace.It was just us, Angel and Havoc, Elle and Jason, locked away from the world. I dreamt of myself drowning in his eyes that told of his love for me.

"I love you my angel. Forever and always. I will never stop loving you."

Those were the words he whispered to me, with the moon and the stars as our witness. I felt my heart soar above the heavens at his sweet words,forever engraved in my heart.

"I love you too my warrior, my prince."

I felt like I was floating in a dream. I was afraid that when I woke up everything would come crashing down on me and I would find myself in the Library, afraid and alone. But the moment his lips touched mine,I knew that it wasn't a dream. It was real, he was real. My love, my prince...

My husband.

....

"Love? Are you awake?"

I moaned and snuggled further into the warmth that enveloped me. The rumbling of his chest had me smiling but I refused to lift my head. Instead, my arms around his neck tightened as I pressed my body closer to him. I felt him hold me closer, his lips trailing down the side of my face.

"We really should get ready. The clients will be here soon," he murmured, his warm breath tickling the underside of my ears.

I sighed and stretched lazily in the confines of his arms. Closing my eyes, I lifted my chin in silent demand. He gave me a dark, sexy chuckle that had my toes curling in desire. Slowly but surely, he captured my lips in a heated kiss that burned right into my soul.

He licked the seams of my lips, demanding entry. I kissed his satin lips, teasing him but opened my mouth. The hot sweep of his tongue and the slight pain in my scalp as he tugged on my hair fuelled the passion and desire in me. 

My demon reached out eagerly to tangle with his darkness, fire igniting between the two. Flames licked at my skin as our tongues duelled and danced. His touch on my skin scalding as he pushed me down and rolled on top of me.

The delicious feeling of his weight on me had me wrapping my legs around his waist, holding him closer. His strong, capable hands glided up my body making me gasp in desire. "Havoc."

The demand was plain my voice and I felt him smirk against my lips as he pressed one final kiss to them and lifted his head. I was panting with desire and the hot look in his bright blue eyes was doing nothing to calm me down.

"Good morning," he whispered.

"Good morning, my love."

I didn't know much about happy endings, not when my life had been filled with so much pain and sadness. But having this man in my arms, his arms wrapped so tightly around me, I had hope that kept growing that I had finally found my happily ever after.

And maybe, I had.

END

OMG guys //SOBS// Writing those three little words at the top...//Cries// I really hoped that yall have enjoyed reading this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Thank you so much to all of you who have stuck with me throughout this journey. Whenever I see your comments and your votes, I just get more pumped to keep writing. I apologize for the late updates. :(

Once again thank you! Please look forward to my future works and thank you all for the support. Love yall <3

Crazymeltzar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822 46 40
Felicity Ann Monroe is a unique girl, filled with trauma and a lifetime of struggle has only had one solid thing in her life. Shes a competitive chee...
18.6K 361 6
During the day Athena is a hardworking, meek, seventeen-year-old school nerd who's berated continuously by her horrible stepmother at home and target...
83.9K 2.6K 7
If you think you know the story of Cinderella of how she attended the ball and captured the attention of the prince... think again. There were no fai...
2.2M 65.3K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...