Demon's Tale.

Bởi purescent_

#674 in FANFICTION #128 in FANTASY #4 in BAEKHYUN #240 in EXO Dark secrets are meant to be kept till death. B... Xem Thêm

Prologue.
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
012
013
Special Chapter I
014
015
016
017
Special Chapter II
018
019
020
Special Chapter III
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
Special Chapter IV
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044 - FINAL
EPILOGUE
WINGS
Special Chapter V
Special Chapter VI
DREAME
Broken Hearts Club

011

6.9K 337 104
Bởi purescent_

I'm so happy that this book had reached 103 votes! So that's why I'm updating it. Thank you guys. All of you are the best! You deserved a chapter from me! Wuhuuu <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chan Neul.

I ran out from the school with tears streaming down from both of my eyes. The guard was shouting,calling for me to get inside the school back as soon as I passed through the wide open gate. I ignored him and just kept running.

I stopped running as I reach a playground.

I take out a small mirror that Kris give to me for my birthday from my pocket.

I flinched and cursed under my breathe when I saw my reflection from the mirror. I might look like an alien from Mars right now.

Reddish cheek, swollen hand, messy hair, horrible face.. Wow..

"Ma! What is that?! An alien?!" A boy around 7 years old shrieked as he clutched her mother's pants when he saw me.

"Andrew, dāyìng wǒ, nǐ huì zhǎodào yīgè gèng hǎo de nǚhái jià gěi yīdàn nǐ zúgòu lǎo" The mother mumbled in Chinese as she shook her head when her eyes meets mine.

I know that I admitted I look like an alien right now but.. Am my face that horrible?

"kekekekek, alien" A voice laughed behind me.

"Who are you?!" I growled.

"Here" A guy handed me a handkerchief. I lifts my chin and saw a handsome guy with a very beautiful smile.

"Thank God.." My eyes blinked and I immediately shook my head in embarrassment. I'm just thanking heaven for kicking out an angel to Earth..

"What did you said?" He asked. "No, nothing.." I lowered down my head.

"Wipe off your stained tears, beautiful" He added and I blushed when I heard he saying me beautiful. I take the handkerchief and wipes my stained tears on my cheeks.

"What's wrong? You're being bullied?" He asked. "Kind off.." I said and tears started to swell in my eyes.

"Hey, hey.. Don't cry.." The guy said. "Why are you nice to me? I looked like a drenched squirrel right now" I cried. He look at me once before laughing. "You're so good in describing yourself" He laughed and think that I look like a drenched squirrel, as expected.

Baekhyun.

"You lost her?!" D.O asked in disbelief tone. I put Chan Neul's bag on the couch and let myself plopped on the couch. "I just let her run away but when I search for her back, I didn't found her" I sighed.

"That troublesome baby" I mumbled while closing my eyes. "Troublesome baby? How dare you called my baby like that?!" D.O hissed. "She didn't fight when someone bullies her.." I said and somebody jumped onto me.

My eyes shot open when D.O grabbed my shoulder. "Then, what did you do?!" D.O asked. "I choked a guy, flips two table.. That's all" I replied.

"What? You should just twist his neck" Xiumin groaned. "You should just cut off his head" Chen said as his eyebrows arched. Call me demon but I'm still the angel among all of them.

"Where could she have gone?" Tao scratched his head. Everyone is getting crazy because Chan Neul is still not coming back home.

"It's already late.. What if something bad happens to Chan Neul?" Suho runs his fingers through his hair in frustration. "I don't think so.. I don't hear Chan Neul's shouting in help" I said calmly. I was the only one who calm in here..

In the midst of everyone become a madman, the doorknob twisted and Chan Neul's get into the house after closing the door back.

"Where did you go?" All of them surrounds Chan Neul. "Oh.. I lost on my way back home" Chan Neul lied and everyone just nodded.

She looks horrible with her puffy eyes yet she still flash a sweet smile. She had tied her hair neatly and she hide her hand from us.

"What happen to your eyes?" Kris asked. "Nothing" She pushed all of them aside and go to upstairs. "What happen, Baekhyun hyung?" Kai asked in confusion when Chan Neul didn't want to talk anything about it. Usually Chan Neul will be the one who nags like a baby when something didn't turn right for her.

"I'll talk to her first.." I said and went into Chan Neul's room.

Chan Neul was sitting on the bed, eyeing her bruise on her hand. She flinched and hide her hand when she feels my presence. I wonder since when her senses becomes sharp.

"Where do you go just now?" I asked while sit beside her. "Tell me everything. I'll not tell anyone" I said in softer voice and Chan Neul bursts into tears.

"I don't want to go that school again. I got bullied on my first day!" Chan Neul cried. I pulled her into my embrace and patted her back slowly. Chan Neul hugged me back and her tears stained on my shirt.

I find a first-aid kit inside her room and treat her hand. She flinched as soon as the cream in contact with her soft skin. "Stop moving.." I groaned as my grip on her hand tighten. I put the cream on her swollen cheek and rubs it. "Ouch!" She slaps my hands away. "Don't be a baby.." I growled but she let out soft chuckles. I look at her weirdly. This is the first time someone chuckle when I'm mad.

"Eventhough you're a jerk. But thanks, Baek" She chuckled but I lifts my eyebrow. "Oppa.." She said flatly and I patted her head.

"Good dog" I said and flashed my famous smile.

Chan Neul.

I wake up in the morning and saw D.O staring out through the window in my room.

"Why are you here?" I stretches my body and sat up. D.O turns his body and flashed a smile. "You don't have to go to school today if you don't want. I'll not force you" D.O said, stroking my hair.
Baekhyun told him, already?

"Yes, Baekhyun had told me. I'm sorry I wasn't there" D.O apologized after hears my thoughts. "It's okay.. I'm such a weak person" I lowered down my head. "Don't said like that, you're very strong. It's just that you don't want to fight back, Chan Neul" D.O said, his voice is very soft and comforting.
"Please.. Fight back Chan Neul. I don't want you to feel how I felt when I'm alive before" D.O pleaded. "What happen? Aren't you have a happy life?" I asked.

D.O's lips curls into sad smile and he sighed before sit next beside me.

"I was being bullied for my whole life. I lives without my family. I don't know them. I lived in orphanage since I'm still a baby. The only thing that my parent left for me was my name, Do Kyung Soo. I had a great life in orphanage and they called me D.O and I thought that my life will always be happy like that.." D.O paused. "But I was wrong" He added with a sigh.

"I got bullied since my freshman year. Everything was getting worst year by year until I finally dead when I was 21 years old. I was killed by 7 stabs on my stomach" D.O said and I look at him in horror.

"How could.. How could they did this to you? You don't deserves it. You're very kind for it" She said. "I learnt something Chan Neul" D.O said.

"That you should fight back sometimes.. Don't just let them bullied you unless you want to die like me. I don't want them to harm you. I know you're something to me when we met for the first time. Your parents would be disappointed when they knew I didn't take care of you well" D.O said sincerely.

"I will fight back.. Don't worry" I said while putting my hand on top of his hands. "Erhhhh I really can't mad at you" D.O ruffles my hair messily and tickled me hard making me screaming and shouting playfully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, who do you think the guy is? Hint : 10. Please try answer this. If you answer it correctly, I salute you and dedicate the next chapter for you! so pretty please, try to guess who is the guy.

And how do you think Chan Neul will fight back? Will she learn hapkido from Baekhyun or wushu from Tao? Share your thoughts guys. I know this chapter is very, very boring. I'm a bit rush on it and sorry for any error. I just want to show to you that Baekhyun is still a sweet puppy even tough he acts like a jerk to Chan Neul in this chapter.

Let's have some countdown for others demons appearance ~

Thank you guys, I loves all my readers. You never fails make me happy when you read this book, adding this fanfiction to your reading list, vote for it and comment on every chapter :') I'm sincerely thanking all of you *bows*

purescent_ loves her readers! <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.4K 345 43
You're an ordinary girl. Kpop has been a huge part of your life, and your love for it has only grown over the years. Your obsession for the legendary...
4.3K 238 27
What happens when the world is suddenly void of all people over the age of thirty and under the age of twenty? Where have they all gone? What will be...
83.8K 3.1K 41
Kay is just an ordinary girl.. or so what you thought. Now that EXO comes into the story, her life gets harder. What will she do with these 12 dorks...
51 0 1
Jongdae's struggling with depression and anxiety because of a childhood trauma. He never had friends until high school. That's where he meets Sehun a...