Prequelly Unique - Niam Horay...

Από CuddleMeLarry

You've read how Louis found his kitten but this is how Liam found his Prince. This is the prequel to the Uniq... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Slightly Mature, yaaaay
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Mature! Wooo!
Chapter 18
Chatper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Such mature.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 10

13.1K 391 114
Από CuddleMeLarry

[Liam's P.O.V.]

Niall tasted like pancakes and his lips were the softest I had ever felt. I leaned back from Niall's unresponsive lips and he was staring at me confused. Realization of what I just did and I jerked away from him.

"Shit," I muttered. "Shit, shit, shit."

"Sh-it," Niall said with a nod.

"Don't repeat that word," I scolded.

"No sh-it?"

"No. It's a bad word."

"But you say bad word?"

"No, I just," I sighed loudly as I ran a hand through my hair.

Niall tilted his head to the side, as he always did when he got confused. I shook my head as I saw Niall trace over his lips with his fingers. I closed my eyes and almost regretted that I kissed him. But at the same time, I didn't. As I was beginning to get lost in my own thoughts, I felt a soft weight to my lips. I opened my eyes to find Niall pulling back as a blush covered his cheeks. A smile forced it's way onto my face and Niall returned it.

"Like that," Niall nodded. "Like very much."

"It's called kissing, Ni," I began to explain. "It's how you show someone you like them."

"Oh," he said thoughtfully. "Do not kiss Louis. Friend means like?"

"Of course! I love Louis. He's my best mate but I like him in a different way that I like you."

"Different?"

"It's hard to explain," I said as I picked up our plates and began to wash them.

Silence flowed through us for a few moments and when I finished washing the dishes, Niall was still standing there as though he was deep in thought. I ruffled his hair as I walked past him to walk to the front room. I sat down and went to go turn on the telly but I felt Niall press up against my side and pat my cheek. I looked down at him and he smiled a little.

"Ex-pla-ain."

"Explain what?"

"Explain, friend like and different like."

I let out a sigh, "Liking your friend is just being happy when they're around. But the way that I like you is more than that."

Niall nodded as though he understood but he still seemed a little confused, "Different like?"

"Yeah, it's a different like. Like I smile when I see you doing something cute and I like when you cuddle with me and I like the fact that you've got kind of an Irish accent and-"

"Accent?"

"Yeah, like you know how on the telly some people talk differently? Louis and I have English accents but you sound like you're developing and Irish one. I'm not sure how if I'm the one teaching you how to talk though."

"Irish accent is good?"

"Yeah, it's cute."

"Cute," Niall nodded.

"Yes. Cute, adorable, sweet," I said as I pressed a kiss to his forehead.

He let out a small sigh of content as a blush flooded into his pale cheeks.

"Think that I get."

"Do you?"

"Yes. Different like you too."

My heart swelled with adoration for the boy as he snuggled more into my side. I reached up one of my hands to run it through his hand. He closed his eyes and laid his head in my lap. I continued to card my fingers through his hair as he fell asleep again. I swear all the boy did was sleep and eat. His soft snores put me almost at ease as it dawned on me that I realized I had just told Niall my feelings for him and he didn't freak out. I looked down at him and his ear twitched in his sleep. I touched his ear and they were as softer than they were the first night due to the fact that he now showered daily. I found myself incredibly grateful that Louis made me go out that night. If he didn't, I probably would have been too cowardly to go outside and if I hadn't, I wouldn't have found the supposed myth that was laying across my lap at the moment.

He rolled over at that moment and some of his hair flopped into his face. I smiled as I pushed some of it back and he let out a content sigh. I rubbed at the back of his ears absentmindedly as I watched the telly. After about an hour, Niall stirred in his slumber and looked up to me with sleep filled eyes. He smiled at me as his eyes threatened to close again. 

"You can still sleep if you want to."

He shook his head as he pushed himself into a sitting position to meet my eyes. 

"Want to," he started sheepishly. "Want to k-kiss?"

"You want to kiss me again?"

Niall nodded and I reached up to slide my hand across his cheek. I gently pulled him closer to me until our noses touches.

"Close your eyes, Ni."

His eyes immediately fluttered shut and I pressed my lips to his. I kept my lips there for a few seconds until I released his. He whimpered and leaned forward to capture mine again. I moved my lips against his, in hopes of his ability of being a faster learner would kick in, and sure enough, he was moving his lips against mine. Our teeth clacked together and I gently pushed his lips off mine. His eyes remained closed as he let of a small sigh. His cheeks were flushed and when his eyes fluttered open, he broke into a wide smile.

"Like that. Like very much."

"I like that too, Ni."

I returned his smile as I got up and stretched. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Niall watched me. I leaned in quickly to steal another kiss before I escaped into the kitchen. He trailed in after me and clumsily climbed onto the counter to watch what I was doing. I opened the fridge to find that it was nearly empty. I let out a sigh before straightening back up.

"What do you say to a trip to the store?"

"Where?"

"The store. It's where I buy the food and drinks that I make for you."

"Okay!" Niall excited jumped down and ran to the bathroom.

"You need to change clothes before I wrap your tail," I called after him.

I heard a loud sound of disagreement as I walked to our room to find us clothes. I grabbed a pair of jeans for me, a pair of sweats for Niall, and regular t-shirts for the both of us. I changed then went into the bathroom to find Niall waiting for me in jut his boxers. I gulped loudly as his practically naked being. His tail lazily wagged but when he turned toward me, it wagged excitedly and he gave me a wide smile. He grabbed the clothes and pulled them onto his limbs, leaving his pants a little low for me to wrap his tail. I grabbed the ACE wrap and wrapped his tail. When I was finished, he ran out of the room in search of his shoes. I followed him and slipped on my own shoes after I tied his. He slipped the beanie onto his head and smiled widely to him.

"Ready to go?"

He paused for a moment as he readjusted his hat before giving a slight nod, "Potty."

"Why didn't you go when I was getting  you clothes?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Do not know."

He shrugged before rushing off to the restroom and I grabbed my keys to wait for the boy. I mindlessly played with my keys until I heard Niall running back down the hallway. I smiled as he appeared next to me with a wide smile. He gripped my hand and pulled me out the door. I chuckled as we made our way to the door and to the car. We listened to the radio on the way there and a song that I recognized as the song that Louis was singing last night. Niall smiled as he recognized it too and danced a little to the beat causing me to laugh. We arrived at the store quickly and Niall and I walked in holding hands. Niall's eyes grew wide as he saw how large the inside of the store was.

"So big," Niall said in a shocked tone.

I chuckled as I grabbed a cart, "Alright, Ni. You've got to hold onto the basket so I won't lose you okay?"

Niall nodded excitedly as I lead him around the store, placing various food ideas into the cart. Niall continually asked question about the items on the shelves and I politely answered them.

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Food."

"I know that," I chuckled as I grabbed a box of noodles. "How about spaghetti?"

"Is good?"

"Very good."

"Okay! Spa-get-ie for dinner!" Niall cheered as he smiled widely.

"Spaghetti."

"Spa-gahetti."

"One more time."

"Spaghetti!" Niall proclaimed.

"Good job, Ni!" I praised.

He smiled widely as he wandered down the aisle. I laughed as he ran into a display and knocked an item down. His eyes grew wide, "Did not mean to! Did not see it! Came from nowhere!"

I chuckled as I walked over to pick it up for him, "Calm down, Ni. It's just and accident."

He let out a grateful sigh as he hugged me. He squeezed me tight to him and I chuckled as he released me, "Thank you, Liam!"

"You're very welcome."

He pressed a sloppy kiss to my cheek and I smiled. I glanced into the cart as I thought for a moment. 

"I think we're good to go," I looked back  to Niall. "C'mon let's go to the check out."

"Check out?"

"Where I pay for all of this food."

"Oh!"

Niall placed his hand over mine as I pushed the cart around. I looked at him questionably but he just smiled and looked away from me. When we reached the check out, I wiggled my hand out from under Niall's causing him to frown so I pressed a light peck to his temple and his frowning immediately stopped. The cashier lady smiled to us as I started putting items on the belt. Niall seemed confused at first but quickly caught up and began placing items on the belt too. The bag boy seemed to be questioning the beanie on Niall's head due to the fact that it was a little warm outside. He glanced at me and I raised an eyebrow at him. He blushed as he finished bagging our items.

"Would you like some assistance with your groceries, sir?" He asked, nervously.

"No thanks. We've got it."

I grabbed some bags to hand to Niall and grabbed the others for myself to carry to the car. Niall tried to hold my hand as we walked out of the store but he soon realized he couldn't and he frowned. I smiled to him and he automatically smiled back. We put the groceries in my car and began driving home. Niall immediately seized my hand as we got in the car and gripped it tightly.

"Are you hungry, Nialler?"

"Yes," he answered automatically.

"You're always hungry."

"Did not eat a lot at Dr. Shell's."

I instantly felt a pang of sadness for the boy, "Want to go through a drive-thru?"

"What?"

"Another way to get food."

"Yes," he nodded.

I chuckled and drove through a drive-thru to order some food. I ordered extra because I knew Niall would eat it on the drive home. His eyes grew wide as the worker handed me the bag of food and I handed it to Niall to hold. I paid and began to drive home as he dug into the bag of food. He pulled out a chip and looked at it questioningly.

"It's called a chip, Ni. Eat it."

He looked at it a bit more before biting into it, he smiled and ate the rest of it. He ate most of the food by the time we got home and he was rubbing his tummy with a disgruntled look on his face.

"Did you eat too much?" He groaned as he nodded and I lightly chuckled. "We can cuddle and I'll rub your tummy okay?"

Niall nodded and got out of the car to walk into the house. I quickly brought the bags into the kitchen, taking only one trip, and began to put them away.

"Liam?" Niall whined loudly as he walked into the kitchen.

He still had his beanie and tail wrapped and I frowned at him, "Why do you still have your tail wrapped, baby?"

"Am not a baby. Am Niall."

"It's a nickname, like Nialler or Ni."

"Tummy hurts," he whined again.

I walked over to him and pulled off his beanie to scratch at his ears, "You just have to learn how to eat slower."

"Is so good though," he argued as I lifted his shirt a tad to unwrap his tail.

"I know it's good but you've got to slow down otherwise you get a tummyache."

"Do not like."

"I'm almost done with putting up the groceries then I'll rub your tummy okay?"

"Okay," he said quietly.

"Go lay down, I'll be there in a second."

He muttered something again as he walked down the hallway but I didn't catch it. I turned back to the kitchen to finish putting the food away and I tossed the bags into the can made for plastic bags. I made my way to our room to find Niall laying on his side clutching his stomach. I frowned and made my way to the other side of the bed to crawl in beside him. I curled myself around him and gently pushing his hand away to rub at his tummy. I pressed a kiss to the top of his head as he let out a content sigh and I gently stroked his stomach.

"Starting to feel better?" I asked, my voice muffled against the back of Niall's head.

"Yes," he said sleepily and after a few minutes, I could hear him softly snoring.

I smiled and pressed another kiss to his head as I pulled the blanket over him.

"Sweet dreams, love," I whispered as I pushed his hair out of his face and exited the room.

[A/N] Hey guys! Sorry for the delay in updating. I've been busy and the kid is super nosy so I can't exactly write around her. She's a little brat too. Shout out to my lovely best friend who without I probably would've have killed the kid already. Not really but Elsie is still a lovely friend who still deserves a shout out! @PartyWriting 
Also! Merman In The Water advanced in the 1DBromanceAwards so go vote for that in the Up And Coming Larry stories if you would please. I'd love you forever. Oh! And vote for Elsie's Uniquely Flawless in the Popular Larry stories! Love you lots!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

478K 9.5K 38
Louis and Harry have been friends ever since Harry moved in next to Louis. Louis starts to develop feelings for the young lad as they reach high scho...
481K 7.6K 24
Zianourry One-Shots Mostly Niall Centric. Hopefully you enjoy because I love writing these.
44.5K 516 20
One shots, some may be dirty, some have fluff, etc.
17.8M 133K 189
A collection of preferences from Tumblr. Simple. Good. **some may contain sexual references which I will notify at the start of the preference*** n...