Who Done It?

By AndleyXxKellic

Pretty much as the title says. You're going to be reading and trying to solve the crime of who done it. A hig... More

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A New Beginning

Chapter 11

81 3 0
By AndleyXxKellic

*Chris's P.O.V.*

Honestly, I don't know what the hell I just witnessed. Here it was, the perfect guy, with the perfect life, even the most beautiful wide, but there he was kissing someone else. Holding another guy in his arms and crying at their death, all the while his wife was standing next to him. He didn't even try to run after her, which is the disappointing thing, he just stayed there. Him and his lover, both bloody and against the wall. I watched Ronnie go up the stairs and pull him away, Oliver covering his face in sadness and embarrassment. Hannah stood around, wanting to probably die of shame as she bit the inside of her lip.

Everyone was just staring at Oliver, no one really knew what to do and Ronnie was too busy looking at Josh's body that was plastered against the wall. Oliver slowly descended down the stairs and went to Hannah, but she looked away from him, going towards Patty who welcomed her with open arms. I could tell that Oliver wanted to say something, to do something, but he just couldn't bring himself to do so. I looked at Ronnie who was now staring down at me and I was still holding Ash. He was looking for some type of help, an idea, but I didn't have anything to offer.

I just wanted to stay here with Ash at this point, because if f.ucking Mike didn't call my name I would have been still talking to her. But I can't help but to feel that maybe she would have still excused herself to go to the rest room. I looked down at her pale face, her red and black hair that she had, made her so beautiful. I was the first to call her Mrs. Harley Quinn, because she was so obsessed with batman and every year we went as the joker and Harley Quinn. She got it because of me, and she truly was the love of my life, and if it weren't for us being separated when we went off to college, I'd still have her. I felt a tear go down my face, and I looked up at Ronnie who was confused, but seemed to get an idea of what he needed to do.

"Okay, so we all just need to stay calm." Ronnie said calmly to everyone, trying to make them feel better.

"Dude, you know that's 7 bodies right?" Mike asked obnoxiously, and Gerard hit him and he looked like a child who didn't understand what they did wrong.

"Thanks Mike, not what I was wanting. Anyways, yes as Oliver said and even now, we are all tired. We're tired and this is just, another accident." He said and everyone was about to comment before he speaks up again. "Look, we can't figure out what's happening when we're all scared, when we're all tired. We've survived the night," he said, pointing to the breaking sun and everyone took a look behind them, then back at him. "and now all we have to do is get some rest, get refreshed. If you guys want to go out and try to find help, you'll be able to in the day. We can find some food, whatever. Just, how are we going to get anything accomplished when we're all paranoid and tired?" He asked ad no one said anything.

I started to watch the subtle movements of everyone, as they all nodded in understand at what Ronnie was saying. They all seemed to agree and I watched Oliver who was looking at Hannah with his wet eyes and even tried to come towards her. He tried but Patty made him move away, and Oliver fought some to get her, no one else noticing. He pushed Patty back and tried to talk to Hannah, but she pushed him away. Him stumbling back and making her come towards him and slap him. That got everyone's attention, even Ronnie's who touched his face almost as if it was him getting slapped.

"Okay, so why don't we just go ahead and get everyone situated. I'll make sure this is taken care of, and you all just go get some rest." Ronnie said.

"I'm not going in the room with him, I need a new room." Hannah announced, looking enraged at Oliver.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't meant to." He said softly, and she crossed her arms, not hearing it.

"You can have me and Chris' room, we won't be going in for a while." Ronnie told her and she nodded, everyone starting to go upstairs. Mike looked around at us 2 as Ricky stayed and Mike asked him a question and he pointed to Patty. Him nodding and then grabbing ahold of Alysha's arm before she went up the stairs.

"Hey, I'll be a minute. I have to help them, okay? Why don't you just go with Patty to his room and I'll come and get you." Mike said, having Alysha smile softly and wrap her arms around Mike. He wrapped his around her waist and picked her up some as he kissed her and then sat her back down.

"I love you, be careful." Her soft voice said and he nodded.

"I will, I love you too." He said and she slowly climbed the stairs and Patty was walking after her, followed by Hannah and Mike stopped Patty. Pulling him aside and letting Hannah pass by. "Listen, I don't want you looking at my girl, touching her, or even so much as thinking about her. You got it?" Mike asked and Patty nodded, a little scared since Mike was a good foot and a half taller than him.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered and Mike shooed him off, making him scamper up the stairs.

"Uh, Alysha, you can go with Hannah until Mike is finished. And Patty you can just crash with Oliver." Ronnie suggested, Oliver stopping at the top of the stairs when he heard. He didn't object or respond, just started back to walking down the hall until he was gone from my view.

Everyone was gone and I felt like right now would be the best time of there was one, to cry over what happened. To be sad, to let it out, but there was nothing I wanted more than to just be alone and get her back. I looked down at her body, touching her face, and it was the softest thing I've ever touched. I scanned her beautiful body, her plump belly, it was that truly made it hard to focus. A life not yet lived, and so many words that went unsaid, and I wish I could have told her. I touched her belly softly, sniffling and looking at her.

"I'm so sorry for not running after you. I love you and I wish I did run, I would run to the end of the earth for you." I said softly and I felt a soft hit that made me move my hand, and I knew what it was. I looked toward the guys and they all looked back down at me and I placed my hand back on her belly. I felt it kick again and Mike came over, along with Ronnie and Ricky, reaching out to feel what I was feeling. When they felt it, they moved their hands, but mine stayed.

"W-we can't throw her body in that hole." Ronnie said and Ricky looked confused.

"You heard Austin, there's no way we can save the baby." He argued and he was right.

"Yeah, but it's alive." I retorted and he sighed and turned to go back towards the stairs.

"Yeah, for now it is." He mumbled and made his way up the stairs. I watched the guys, Mike giving me a sorry look and Ronnie hitting my shoulder sincerely before going towards the stairs as well. I didn't want to, but I knew I had to, so I carefully put her down, kissing her head before standing up.

"We'll get Josh first, and then Ash, if that's okay with you." Ronnie said as he headed up the stairs slowly, looking down at me.

"Y-yeah, um, that's okay." I said, slowly starting to go up the stairs myself. Ricky and Mike were up there, waiting on us.

Me and Ronnie got to the top with the others, looking at the body pinned to the wall. Mike was looking a bit horrified, as oppose to Ricky who thought it was the coolest thing that he's ever seen. Ronnie started to take out the knives, one by one, and I took ahold of one of Josh's arms as Ronnie pulled the last one out to keep Josh's body starting to slide down the wall. Mike helped me move the body towards the top floor and we looked down at him, but I only glanced for a second before looking over to where the knives shot from. There was a chandelier there, and nothing really seemed to be out of the ordinary, no motion, wires, nothing. I don't even know how it was possible for knives to just shoot out of nowhere.

"How do you think this happened?" I asked and I looked at them in time to see Ronnie shrug and look past me at the chandelier. I looked at Mike next who seemed to start to hyperventilate, holding his chest.

"What if this happens to us? Guys, I can't die, I really don't want to die." He said in fear and Ronnie hit his arm.

"It's not going to happen, just chill." He said and Ricky laughed, nodding.

"Yeah, just chill." He said, pushing Josh's body with his foot and it rolled down the stairs, crashing down on the floor and we all looked at him in anger and confusion.

"Why the h.ell did you do that?" Mike asked, hitting him in the stomach.

"Hey, I could have done worse." He said with a shrug and smiled. "It's not like he can feel anything anyways, he's dead." He said and gladly started to hop down the stairs. Juliet and Alex appeared at their door, looking concerned.

"It's nothing, it was just, he hit the wall." I lied, pointing at Ronnie and they tried to look past him, but Mike covered the places they didn't say anything else, but muttered a goodnight before going back into the room.

"Okay, new rule, Ricky can't touch the bodies, especially not Ash's." I announced for everyone and Ricky smiled and shrugged, looking over Josh's body.

He had made most of the blood splatter onto the stairs and on the floor where it landed, and I knew someone was going to have to get it up. There was a little bit on the wall that I noticed as I started to walk down with Ronnie, seeing that there was a random 'A' and 'M' carved into the wall. It made me wonder if whoever had been doing this, just decided to carve the A and M. Were they some type of clue or something, and that's what made me stop Ronnie.

"Hey, look at this." I told him and he turned around, climbing back up the few steps to look. "Who do you think did this?" I asked him and he shrugged cluelessly, looking at it.

"Maybe someone who use to live here or something." He said and then crouched down to look at it better. Running his finger over it and thinking, looking at it and raising his eyebrow. "I don't think this was here before Brendon fell. If it was, I think I would have saw it. I think who ever did this is trying to warn us or give us some type of hint to whoever is next." He said and I nodded, looking at the letters.

"A could be for anyone. Alex, Andy, Ashley, Austin, Alysha." I told him and he nodded.

"Or Ash." He said and I looked at him confused and then down at her body.

"B-but that means, it could mean anything. It's just a coincidence." I told him and he shrugged in reply and I looked back at him and the letters. "M for Mike?" I asked, having him look back at me and then we both looked at Mike who was staring dead at us.

"What is it?" He asked and we shook our heads.

"Nothing." I told him and he didn't stop staring, watching us and me and Ronnie stood up. "Think we should tell him?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, but we make sure nothing happens to him." Ronnie replied and I nodded in agreement.

We walked down the stairs, Mike and Ronnie carefully picked up Josh's body and started towards the door. I went to Ash's, picking he up bridal style and carrying her out, Ricky following behind me. I didn't want to bury her, I didn't want to put her in this hole, she truly deserved a funeral. She was one of few people I knew who truly deserved the world, who never did anything to anyone and I hate that she's gone. I was going to miss seeing her smile, hearing her voice, and just looking at her in general. Ricky ran in front of me, picking up the blankets that covered the hole and let Mike and Ronnie throw in Josh's body. I wasn't going to just throw her body in the hole, I approached it and say on the ground with her in my arms. I let my body slide down in the hole, and honestly, I don't know why we dug it this big, but my head seemed to be the only thing sticking out. I fumbled a little as I landed, stepping on Jack's body accidentally, but I quickly moved off it. I moved her over where she wouldn't be piled on top of the others, and laid her down softly. I crossed her arms over her chest, and I felt my eyes start to water and there was no way I was going to keep crying over this. I wiped my eyes and sniffled, going back to the edge of the hole and jumping up. Pulling myself back up and letting Mike cover up the hole, and Ronnie patting my back.

"Don't worry, it'll get better." He told me and I nodded, starting to head over towards the house.

"I don't know why I chose to come here. It's like we've all been brought here and we're all destined to die here." Ricky said and it seemed to be the first sensible and kind of creepy thing that he's said since we've been here.

"I know, just, we'll get through this." Ronnie said, making sure he was close to Mike.

"I think that's Tony." Mike said, pointing over to a balcony that was on the side of the house. "I wonder what's he doing up there."

"I wonder if he saw us." I whispered and no one said anything because I knew the question was wandering around in their minds. We made it to the house, entering through the front door and there was a sudden thud outside. Followed was a scream, and Mike ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 412 18
A heretic comes into town to visit an old friend but instead she gets roped up in the Scooby Doo gang problems to stop the original family, meanwhile...
22.6K 1.5K 73
Andy's finally back home. All of the problems that occurred between him and Connor was enough to make his aunt send him back to his parents. Though...
72.9K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
694 153 38
Kellin's a normal college student with friends that drink way too much and party way too loud. But that never mattered. He's comfortable with it. Sur...