Ice in the Fire (Naruto Fanfi...

De DisisTobi

When super hyperactive Rasuto Yuki, one of the last members of the Yuki clan and apprentice of Zabuza Momochi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

78 6 3
De DisisTobi

It has been a few hours since the sand genin left. When they left I went back to Kakashis' house.

I just sat there, bored out of my mind! So I sat there sharpening Korinoha. That was, until Kakashi walked in, holding papers in his hand.

"Hello Rasuto." Kakashi said with a closed eyed smile.

"Hi," I said and my eyes drifted to the papers in his hand. "What are those?" I ask as I turned to face him.

"These are for you." He said as he handed them to me.

"What are they?" I ask as I started reading them.

"I'm on a new team?" I ask and he nods.

"Your sensory skills are great, the Hokage placed you on a team of sensory ninja."

"What team am I joining?" I ask, now looking up to him.

"You are joining team 8, you are meeting them in the Hokage's office at 4."

Looking at the clock, it says 3:28.

"Is that all?" I ask as I get up and placed Korinoha on my back and walked to the door.

"No."

"What else?" I ask as I place my hand on the knob.

"Good luck." He says and I see his mask wrinkle, which means he is smiling.

"Thanks Kakashi." I added with a smile and I walked outside, closing the door behind me.

I start running to the the office which is about 20 blocks away, which will take me about 30 minutes while jogging so I slow my pace.

*** 30 minutes later ***

I stop in front of the Hokages' door, my fist inches away, ready to knock.

After a few seconds of hesitation, I knock.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

"Come in." The Hokage says through the door so I slowly open in to 5 people looking at me.

The first person was the Hokage.

The second was a woman with light skin and long black messy hair. She had some crazy looking eyes, they were red with an extra ring, it kinda reminded me of the Sharingan but without the tomes. She wore a red and white dress with a thorn like pattern.

There was a girl with pretty pale purple eyes. She had dark blue hair and fair skin. She wore a cream colored jacket and had her forehead protector around her neck. She was standing slightly behind the woman.

There was boy with bushy brown hair and dark, circular glasses. He had a grey high collared jacket. He was tall for his age.

Lastly there was a boy with a grey fur lined jacket and grey pants. He had brown messy hair and sharp vertical slit eyes. He looked at me and smiled, showing sharp pointed, canines. He smelled of dogs. He is probably a canine user.

Closing the door behind me, I walked in. I stepped in front of the Hokage.

"Hello Rasuto, how have you been liking Konoha so far?" He asked with a kind smile.

"I like it." I said and he handed me a black leaf headband.

"This is for you, I forgot to give it to you yesterday."

I looked at it for a few minutes then wrapped it around my left arm. Then I looked at the people.

"Team 8, this is Rasuto Yuki. She is a genin transfer from the Hidden Mist Village." I give them a smile, showing my sharp teeth. That made the girl go completely behind the woman.

"Rasuto, this is Kurenai, Hinata, Shino, and Kiba." He said gesturing to each.

"Hello." A quiet Hinata said shyly.

"Hi." Shino said simply.

"Greetings." Kurenai said with a smile.

"Sup' Beautiful!" Kiba said pridefully with a proud smile.

"K-Kiba, don't call her that." Hinata said while looking at Kiba.

I walked up slowly to Hinata, while she took a few steps back.

Taking my hand, I slowly stretch it out to her, which she takes very slowly.

"Hello, I'm Rasuto. Nice to meet you!" I said kindly with a friendly smile.

"Hello, nice to meet you Rasuto-chan."

"No need for the chan." I said kindly.

"O-oh okay." She said before letting go.

Kiba ran up and stood beside me and placed his arm on my shoulder and leaned.

"So beautiful, do I get a hello?"

"Sure. Hello Fillin!" I say with a closed eyed smile.

"That isn't my name, beautiful."

"I thought since you gave me a nickname, I'll give you one too."

"Excuse me, but may Rasuto and I have a moment alone please?" The Hokage asked and they left the room, leaving me and him.

"Yes Lord Hokage?"

"Do you like your living arrangements?" He asked and I nod.

"So your fine with living with Kakashi?" He asked and I nodded.

"Since the Chunin Exams are coming up and there are only 3 members a team, I'm just going to promote you after the exams because you won't have anyone to fight. Plus you are defiantly chunin level." He said with a smile.

"Okay."

"That is all, you are dismissed." With that, I left.

Outside of the room, Hinata, Shino, Kiba and Kurenai were waiting for me.

"We are going to do some training Rasuto, want to join us?" Kurenai asked and I nodded.

"A little training wouldn't hurt, plus I need to know your skills." I said and we left to go to training ground 8.

*** At training ground 8 ***

As Kiba and Shino fight each other in Taijutsu, Hinata and I stand to the sides.

Kurenai watches them as they fight.

I look over at Hinata who has her index's touching in a shy way.

"Would you like to train? I can teach you a few things." I say and she looks up, surprised.

"Yeah."

We walk a little over to give us some space.

"Would you like to do target practice?" I ask and she looked around.

"But there's no targets." She said worriedly.

"Yes there is." I day and she looked back at me.

"Where?" She asked.

"Right here." I said as I pointed to myself.

"But I can't. I don't want to hurt you." She said.

"That's the thing. This is how I learned to throw with accuracy. This is also how I learned to evade attacks. If I get hit, I won't blame you. I'll blame myself instead." She still looked worried.

"Take out a kunai." I say and she slowly does.

"Now. Throw it at me." I say as I place out my arms. "Hit me!" I shout.

"No I can't." She said.

"Hit me!" I shout again and it took her a second to throw it at me.

The kunai flew through the air and hit a tree behind, where I was a split second ago.

"Lesson 1, do not aim where I was. I will move."

"But Rasuto..."

"No buts!" I shouted as I ran to her.

She quickly grabbed a kunai and threw it at me, hitting me in my right arm as I jumped to my left.

"See?" I ask and she nodded.

"Lets do it again." I say as I look at my arm, which now has steam coming off of my cut and is quickly healing.

"What is it?" Hinata asked and I shook my head.

"Its not nothing. Let's get back to training."

After a few hours, Hinata has hit me 5 times out of 13 attempts.

"I'm calling it a day Hinata." I say as I pull a kunai out my arm, dropping it on the ground.

"What do you think Kurenai?" I ask and she nodded.

"Same time tomorrow?" She asked everyone and we all agreed.

I walked back home and went to bed, the AC was still on.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

354K 11.1K 36
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} A name most people know as just another member of Team 7. However, there is more than what meets the eye. Not many know of...
27.8K 778 25
Heir to a Hidden Mist Clan, Miyuki finds herself in the middle of a war. When meeting a young Kakashi Hatake, both of them change forever. But is it...
423K 12.3K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...
45.5K 1.4K 33
Haruno Sakura finds herself falsely accused of murder and unwillingly became an Akatsuki member. Seeking justice for herself, she accepts Sasuke's 'c...