Damaged (Harry Styles)

By LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... More

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 28

68.1K 1.1K 312
By LuvNutella

A/N: So, I know I never write these a/n's anymore but I just wanted to say a massive massive thank you to whoever reads this story, comments and votes. It honestly means a lot! And thank you for getting this story to over 7 thousand reads! that's just amazing (amazayn ;) ) And I wanna dedicate this chapter to one of my lovely fans @jklanni I absolutely love your comments. Hope you enjoy the chapter everyone. And I'm actually going to start dedicating chapters to fans. So I'll be on the look out for best comments, So if you want a chapter dedicated to you, you better get to commenting! love you guys! :) Now for the chapter! ↓

"Bridgit? Hello??" Louis said as he waved his hand in front of my face.

I quickly snapped back to reality.

"W-what?"

"You were day dreaming. Did you hear what I just said?"

"Uh..? No, I didn't hear"

"I said, I know that you finding out that I like you more than a friend is awkward. Even though it hurts me to know you don't like me back the same way. I want us to stay best friends. Nothing awkward. Ok?" Louis said to me.

I feel bad. He likes me more than a friend but I don't feel the same way.

Why does my life have to be so complicated?

"Ok. Listen Lou, I feel bad. I wish I liked you the way you like me but I just like you as a friend. More like a brother. I'm sorry, Do you hate me now?"

"It's ok Bridgit. I mean I just came out and said I like you more than a friend. And yea I guess were kinda like brother and sister. And Bridgit, Seriously. You think I hate you just because you don't like me back? Don't worry I'll never hate you"

"Thanks Lou!" I said to him while giving him a hug.

As we pulled away from the hug Louis' phone buzzed on one of the chairs he sat it on.

"Damn it" He muttered under his breath as he looked at his phone, I'm guessing a text message?

"What is it Lou?"

"I forgot I had to meet Stan at Starbucks. He texted me asking me where I am. Crap! Bridget, Can we reschedule our.. Uhh catching up hang out thing. Whatever you want to call it"

"Haha yes Lou we can. And awwe I miss Stan. Tell him I said hi!" I said to Lou while hugging him again.

"Ok, I will. I'm sure he misses you!" Louis said while putting on his sweater than a pair of jeans on over his basketball shorts.

"Oh and can I borrow your car keys?" Louis asked me as he slipped his phone into one of his pockets.

"Uhh? Didn't you get your license suspended?"

"Eh. YOLO!" Louis said as he grabbed my keys that were in my hand.

He than said bye and walked out the door.

I started laughing at Lou than found myself thinking about Stan. Him and I were good friends too. I actually met him from Louis.

And I'll admit, Stan and me dated, But we were I think very young at the time. And it only lasted for like maybe a day.

After Louis left, I sat there in the room just day dreaming.

Yea, I day dream a lot. It's kind of a habit I have.

I than made my way out of the room and started walking to the exit of the building.

As I was walking to the exit I bumped into someone, resulting in me falling over and landing on my butt.

Well isn't that just lovely? I sarcastically thought.

I looked up at who I had bumped into and of course it's him. Harry.

I looked at him more clearly and noticed he wasn't wearing basketball shorts or was shirtless.

He had on a black t-shirt with black jeans and white converse.

DAYUM! He looked F-I-N-E.

"Oh my god are you ok?" He said snapping me back into reality and grabbing my hand lifting me up off the floor.

"Haha, Yupp I'm fine"

"Sorry about that" Harry said while picking up my phone off the floor.

I hadn't even realized I dropped it until he picked it up.

When I took the phone out of his hands and looked at it I noticed the screen was cracked very bad. And it wouldn't even turn on.

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it!! I thought as I looked at my now broken phone.

"Crap. I'm soooo sorry Bridget. I'll buy you a new one I promise!" Harry said, And I could tell he was worried.

"Haha. Don't worry you don't need to buy me a new phone. I was thinking of getting a new phone anyway"

"So you're sure you're not mad at me?"

"No. Don't worry!" I said to him while slightly giggling.

"Ok. I thought you'd hate me now that I broke your phone"

"Don't worry it's fine"

"So where are you heading?" I asked Harry as we walked outside the building.

"I was actually heading to a little cafè down the street. You wanna go with me?" He asked me as he started walking to his Range Rover.

I was thinking about it, I mean I didn't have any plans, So I guess I could go.

"Sure. I'd love to" I said to him as I hopped in the passenger seat of his truck.

He looked shocked at my sudden answer.

"Well, Don't just stand there. Are we going to the cafè or not?" I said to Harry while smirking.

He smirked back at me than got in the drivers seat of the truck.

*At The Cafè*

When we got inside the little cafè I gasped.

This was the cafè that Louis, Stan and I used to go to all the time after school.

"What do you want?" Harry asked.

"Uh.. Can I get a carmel latte" I said to him as I looked around the place.

I didn't change much, Just the paint was re done. But otherwise that it looks the same as when I'd come here when I was little.

"Sure, I'll be right back" Harry said.

I than took a seat in one of the booths.

Harry came back a few minutes later with my carmel latte and whatever he ordered.

"Thanks"

"No problem" Harry said to me as I took a sip of my carmel latte.

Wow this was really good.

"Harry?!" I heard a voice say from behind me.

It sounded like a girl.

When I looked at Harry he looked shocked and than angry.

I slowly turned my head behind me and looked at the person who had called Harrys name.

When I looked at the person my mouth fell open and my eyes went wide.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

I'm shocked, But I'm also wondering how Harry knows this person.

I still can't believe out of all places we could have ran into it had to be here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 164K 71
They weren't expecting to fall in love. Their pasts prohibited it. Yet fate and the cold winter air had other plans. Opportunities will arise that wi...
11.3M 309K 29
[COMPLETED] What would you do if your roommate was the person you hate the most? Amy now lives with her enemy. The one who broke her heart an...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...