A Lost Love (a Larmau fanfict...

By RandomWriterLife

Laurence Aphmau's guard. Loves her she doesn't know how to feel the same. They have had adventures and fights... More

Nightfall
Chase
Conflict of Two Guards
A Decision
Getting Ready
Leaving
First Night
Dream or Reality
Reveal
Old Meteli
Explanation
Attack
Invasion
Safety
Gone or here
Calm Day
The Dance
Founded
Don't Know What to Think
Travel
Bright Port
Katelyn's Laugh
Pikaro
Missing
Plan
2 Hours Ticking
Dead or Alive
Confession
A Message from a Far Place
The Event Part 1
The Event Part 2
Gone: The Event Final
Dream or Reality
Reality
A Proposal
Wedding Preparations
Long Night
Decorating
Wedding
Strange
Something Out Of Place
The Nether
Trapped
Escape
Real World
Nightmares
Just A Dream
Sickening Day
The Lie
Nether
Escape
Overworld
Earthquake
Just A Dream
Birthday
Message
The Cat
Scaleswind
Attack
Voteing
Update
Escape the Danger
Home or Future
True
Sick Day
Talk
Old Foe
The Portal
Passing
Trip
Nahraka
O'khasis
Night
Home
End
Update

Confession of Three Guards

631 16 4
By RandomWriterLife

Garroth's POV

We had gotten camp made. It was now midnight at least. It was my turn to watch. I sat there outside the tent my sword in hand looking at the stars. I hear footsteps turn around and bat the person to the ground. I had my sword and Laurence's throat.
"L-Laurence?" I stutter he stares me fearful.
"W-what are you doing... Get this off please!" he says. I take it off his throat. He turns on his side and breathes. I help him up.
"Im sorry.. You scared me." I say. He nods and sits down. I sit by him.
"Look Garroth I know your still... Well annoyed at me... But I can't hide my feelings for her and you can't either--" I interrupt him.
"I saw you guys dancing together... You looked like you had fun..." I say. He stares at me. "Look if you love her go ahead... I... I kind of took a little interest in... Someone else... I still love Aphmau but... She..." I blush. He nudged me.
"Who is it?" he asks. I blush. I look at the ground.
"K-Katelyn..." I say. His eyes widen.
"Well why don't you tell her already?" he asks. I look back at the stars.
"I will... Just I can't now when I have Aphmau, Katelyn, Levin, Malachi. Everyone back in the village. To protect." I say. He nods.
"Well that's the job of a guard. But you can love even if you have someone or someplace to protect." he says. I nod.
"Yeah... Who has next watch?" I ask.
"Aaron I believe..." he says. I nod.
"Im already up I heard everything.." Someone says. I look back and see Aaron. Laurence stands up.
"To be truthfull because she was mentioned in the conversation... I also like Katelyn." Aaron says. I stare so does Laurence. "Go sleep you too I got this." Aaron says. I look at Laurence we both walk inside and get in are sleeping bags.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 175 24
Long before Aphmau had become lord and even before Garroth was a guard. Before all memory was lost. They had a connection, a rich boy and a homeless...
8.3K 161 30
nothin to see here
32.2K 764 48
Just a quick heads up before you read this there is some swearing and making out in this. Garroth and Laurence soon realise they have feelings for ea...
6.7K 243 18
Garroth and Aphmau are just teenager's. They both have their problem's. They both have one problem they share though, and that's that they're in love...