I Fell So Hard That I'm, Kill...

By kirakrush

When Brookelles sister dies in a freak car accident her parents decide theyre better to move, and start from... More

Her Ghost Still Remains...
So Grab This Paper, And Read Between The Lines...
A Smoking Gun In My Hand, Now I'm Dead To The Land Of The Free. Sing with me...
Your face is pale, Your bodies cold...
You stole my heart, but i had it first...
Now we are starting, to love you more...
Listen up to the ones you trust, just a few by your side...
Profile - just to let you get to know the main characters a bit more (:
So, Drink it down, you need this now...
How Does It Feel, Knowing Youre Barely Alive?
Please Don't Worry, I Am Doing Fine...
So Just Believe In Me, I'll Never Let You Down...

If You See Mother, Tell Her I can Sing...

552 3 9
By kirakrush

He sighed. ‘Brookelle Juliet.’  He muttered. I couldn’t tear my eyes from his gorgeous chocolate brown ones. ‘I feel...like I’ve known you, all my life. It’s crazy.’ He pushed a strand of hair off my face and tucked it gently behind my ear. ‘I want you here. Fuck max. Fuck Omar and Brian and Robert. I. Want you’ He cupped my face in his free hand.

OMYGODOHMYGODOMFHGDSHCGSHDFWSH

HE'S GONNA-

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 ‘Ronnie! Get Your Horny Ass In Here Mother Fucker!’

He stopped. His gorgeous, pink, lips inches from mine.

Awww what?!

He let out a sigh and dropped his head.

‘Jesus Maxine! Who shoved the tampon so far up your ass?’ He yelled back and in response the door slammed. He lifted his head up to wink at me.

‘PMSing Bitch’ he chuckled shoving himself off me and grabbing my hand pulling me up the driveway. I looked down at our entwined fingers. Is this..? I don’t know what this is. He swung the door open and closed it behind us. He pulled me towards voices which were hushed when we closed the door. He stopped at an archway to a room with me slightly behind him. I noticed a huge white grand piano in the large hallway. Me and Bri used to take piano lessons every Saturday when we were kids. Bri. She would love Ronnie. She would kill me for him. There it was again. The dull ache in the middle of my chest.

‘Nice of you to join us’ I heard max mutter.

‘Shup Maxine. PMS quietly.’ There was a deep throughty laugh in the room and a few people stifling laughs.

‘Sup Radke. Heard you scored a new piece of ass. Is she Haw?’ Someone in the room asked laughing. I felt his grip on my hand tighten.

‘She’s not a piece of ass Omar. Brookes cool. She’s a...good friend-’

‘What’s the difference for you?’ he laughed. ‘My showers last longer than your relations with girls. Face it man, you're all about sex, drugs and rock and roll. The only real relationship you’ve had was with Cassidy man and we all know how that-’

‘Brooke meet the biggest bunch of assholes you’ll meet in Las Vegas.’ He pulled me to his side. There were 4 guys lounging about in the living room and LeeLee.

‘Brian Money, Lead guitar’ he said pointing to a small guy sitting on the floor next to LeeLee with brown spiky hair. ‘Robert you met him yesterday. He's drums’ that’s the Slash guy! ‘Omar is our second guitar’ Omar was a tall dark haired guy maybe slightly taller than max. ‘And you already know that moody faggot’ he muttered nodding his head towards max who was sitting next to rob.

Suddenly a girl about my age with brown choppy hair and angel bites (like double monroes, pircings on the upperlip) came bouncing down the stairs next to us.

‘Did I miss it?!’ She yelled then stopped short at the bottom of the stairs. ‘Well my my my. Radke has a girlfriend’ she laughed. Why do they all keep talking like I'm not here? Is what they’re saying true? Is Ronnie More of a playa’?

‘Savannah’ she said shaking my hand. ‘Everyone calls me storm though’ she grinned sheepishly.

‘Why?’ I wondered aloud. Everyone, now beside us in the hallway laughed.

‘Believe me you reeeeaaally don’t wanna know’ Ronnie laughed. ‘So, we goin guys?’

‘Hell yeah bitches!’ Brian laughed and they all headed in the direction of the kitchen. Ronnie slid his hand into mine casually again and pulled me through to the kitchen and through a door which took us into a huuugggeeee kitted out garage. It was amazing, it had exposed brick walls with easily 20 guitars hanging from them, a huge drum set, microphones and big ass amps. Along the old garage doors there was a big comfy looking couch with a beer fridge next to it. The set was facing the wall with the door we came through and there was a washer and dryer pushed up against the wall. The guys all spread out to their instruments while LeeLee and Storm hopped up onto the washer and dryer. Ronnie pulled me over to where they were sitting.

‘Here you and Storm will probably be around each other a lot soooo....have fun’ He grinned. I was about to hop up next to storm on the machine when Ronnie grabbed hold of my hips and sat me up onto it like a baby.

‘I could do that’ I pouted.

‘Uh huh’ he laughed unconvinced.

He stuck his tongue out at me as I glared at him mockingly.

‘Uh Ronnie. If you weren’t aware, you have to set up the mic to sing.’ Max muttered.

‘Well thank you captain obvious’

‘You’re welcome sergeant sarcasm’ max laughed back.

Ronnie let out a sigh and kissed my head before walking over and setting things up.

As they were testing Storm nudged me.

‘He likes you’ she whispered. I felt my cheeks redden. Oh lord. ‘I never thought I’d see it but he does’

I stared at him testing the mic and pulling sheets of lyrics and notes out of his jeans and handing them to the guys. He can’t. He's waaaayyy out of my league. He looked over at me and caught me looking at him and winked. Oh my. I felt myself blush again. He's just so.... I don't know how to word it. Sexy. Too sexy. Tooooo god damn sexy. The band talked and played a few notes and beats while Storm, LeeLee and I talked about random stuff. They were really fun to be around. Storm nudges LeeLee.

‘So missy. When did you get all pierced up?’ she winked. LeeLee looked like a deer caught in headlights. ‘Don't worry! We wont tell! Will we broo?’

‘Umm no! Course not!’ I whispered back. Broo. That's a new one. Ive never been nicknamed that before.

LeeLee blushed. ‘Umm on my fifteenth I got my snakebites and I got my septum at the start of the summer’

‘Duuuuude thats Rad! Does your mom know?’

She burst out laughing. ‘No!’ she gasped. ‘No one does apart from my dad and my friends in Cali. That's why ive got them out now.’ I noticed in looking closer at LeeLee the tiny little marks below her bottom lip and the septum bar neatly turned upsidedown to face inside her nose, hiding it completely. Ha, I didnt even notice.

‘Uhh. We’re Escape the Fate and this is a new song. Umm Untitled’ they all laughed as the first notes were played. As soon as the drums and the bass kicked in I liked it, then he sang...Wow.

‘Never fall asleep. You won’t wake up!’

I was in awe. Wow...just wow. They're amazing. His voice was just so...alluring. It wasn’t perfect but that’s just what made it so edgy and cool. I was so... amased. He could scream and sing crazily and still sound awesome. Once the song was finished they launched into another one. It was more upbeat and dancy.

‘Listen up, coz this is not the end. Your the last thing that crossed my mind. Relationships are built on trust, well I guess this one was built on lies!’

They were really rocking out and interacting with each other like they were actually in a gig. Omar and Max where back to back playing and laughing away, while Ronnie rocked out and head banged with the rest of the band. Storm, LeeLee and I slid off the machined and danced about on the floor. I heard him chuckle into the mic as we did the sprinkler and thrusted into each other. As the song ended we burst out laughing and cheered the guys on. They sat down their instruments and came over to us high fiving each other.

‘That. Was A-Maz-zing!’ I laughed ‘You guys are crazy good’ he laughed high fiving storm and LeeLee.

‘Thanks Brookelle’ max beamed

‘Yeah’ Ronnie muttered grinning at me ‘Thanks Brooke’

He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me onto the dryer again but this time he didn’t let go. I hung my arms loosely around his neck as he pulled me closer to him. I could feel his heavy breathing on my chest, he looked tired but exhilarated. I could feel my breathing picking up and my heart felt like it was going to explode out my chest, I swear he can hear it.

‘So uh Brooke I was wondering’ he grinned. ‘I've got this weekend off. You wanna do something tomorrow? Just us.’ My heart is beating so fast i think its gonna break my ribs.

‘Yes’ I breathed. A big toothy smile spread across his face. His hands moved to mine and he kissed the back of each hand.

OMFGDHJACJSIJVHVJAKJVAJSVH

‘Cool’ He grinned breathlessly, the crazy smile not leaving his face. ‘Cool. Ill see you in a bit then.’ There was a chorus of ‘ooooh’s and wolf whistles as he went back over but he just laughed.

OWFHSANVAKSEFVHNQWHNVJKASVENBAJVQ

I have a da- well I'm going out with Ronnie tomorrow! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp!

The guys went back to their instruments and played a few more songs. They really are amazing. Me and Storm handed out beers from the beer/chocolate/coke and marshmallow fridge to the guys every now and then and had 1 each to ourselves. Coz we’re big girls ;) jk Don't ask why they keep marshmallows in the fridge. Max likes them cold apparently. I smiled to myself. LeeLee was the only one who stuck to coke. Me Storm and bryan had 1, Max had 3 and Ronnie, Omar and Rob had 4 or 5, But Ronnie was still quite sober acting.

‘Lets get ice-cream!’ He yelled. Ok... Normal for him-ish.

‘Dude the ice-cream shops miles away. We cant walk it’ Brian muttered.

‘I’LL DRIVE!’ Ronnie yelled again. Everyone took one look at him and burst out laughing. I found myself laughing too for some reason.

'Dude, you have a driving ban and you have pretty much house arrest till your 18! because of shit youve done with that car' Max laughed. 'Youve never even had a licence!'

'They wont catch me this time' Ronnie muttered.

Oh lord! What the hell did he do?

---------------------------------------------------

sorry im cutting this short but i thought id let yall see it earlier and shorter rather than later and longer :p  next chapter up soooonnn.

i love your comments and votes people :3 <3

Peace, Love & Rocketships

Kru$H

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 215 61
Ari Etheredge has definitely lived through a lot of shit. She still has her many secrets as well. Angels of The Night is gaining more popularity by t...
55.7K 1.6K 33
*COMPLETED* -Currently working on a sequel! "Your Lies Keep You Alive"- Taylor Green has it all! She has a boyfriend that thinks the world of her, a...
5.3K 195 27
Farrah Wallace has it all, the money, the house, and the popularity but she doesn't want it. She wants to be normal, she likes her small group of fri...
38.3K 736 28
Originally uploaded on my quotev account. When Craig Mabbit is your brother, you have to hate his enemies too. Thats how Jaccolin thinks anyways. Wh...