Lost and Found

By KeigoTakami96

If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware... More

Chapter 1: Searching
Chapter 2: Merida
Chapter 3: Dragon Problem
Chapter 4: Jack
Chapter 5: Rapunzel
Chapter 6: Surprise
Chapter 7: Merida's Return
Chapter 8: Elsa
Chapter 9: Two More
Chapter 10: Danger
Chapter 11: Taken
Chapter 12: Two Years
Chapter 13: Mother
Chapter 14: Drago
Chapter 15: Battle
Chapter 16: Lost and Found
Chapter 17: Hypnotised
Chapter 18: The Task
Chapter 19: Cornered
Chapter 20: Fight
Chapter 21: Dead?
Chapter 22: Searching Pt 2
Chapter 23: Party
Chapter 24: Lost
Chapter 25: Dagur
Chapter 26: The Plan
Chapter 27: Found
Chapter 29: Back to Berk
Chapter 30: The Final Battle
Chapter 31: Destiny
Book 2

Chapter 28: Covering My Tracks

347 15 3
By KeigoTakami96

Astrid POV

"Wait, what's happening here?" I had confused him and there was no way he could hide it.

I kissed him "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that, but I couldn't with my body guard hanging around I need Merida to think I don't remember anything but what she's told me"

He couldn't help but smile at me "so this is all for what exactly?"

"As long as Merida thinks I don't remember anything she won't tell Dagur to attack, they need me to stay here and I can't get back anyway Stormfly is still on Berk"

I looked to Hiccup who was giving me a smile that said to think again "wait she's here!" I said a little louder and a lot more surprised than I had intended.

"How else did you think we were gonna find you, although Merida stopped at a lot of other islands on her way home" I laughed at him.

We stood for a while and then I saw my bodyguard coming again "sorry" I whispered before tackling him and pinning him to the ground.

"That's the last time you try convincing me that Merida has been lying to me!" I yelled loud enough for at least Merida to hear me.

Hiccup tried to get up and failed so instead decided to play dead. I got up and pointed my axe at him "how about you leave Dunbroch, now" and I ran over to Merida "can you believe him, saying you've been lying to me, that my name isn't even Freya"

We started walking away and I looked behind to see Hiccup fly away on Toothless after leaving a small note under a rock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 16.2K 57
It's the story of a young Viking. Actually, he isn't that young anymore. He's 23 years old now. His name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. 8 years ag...
42.7K 1K 56
So, if you look at the cover, this story is going to be mixed up as fucking shit😂 This story includes How To Train Your Dragon 1,2, and 3. Also, inc...
9.4K 235 30
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read the origina...
330K 9K 33
this takes place after httyd2! It does not include spoilers for httyd3, I came up with this before the trailer of httyd 3 came out Y/n y/l/n is an 1...