The Runaway (the 100/Bellarke)

By 1abigailgilmore1

Clarke Griffin had a hard life ever since she was a little girl. Her mother, Abby Griffin, left home when Cla... More

Chapter 1: Beaten Brused and Broken
Chapter 2: Hotels Hiding and Hurt
Chapter 3: Crying Cuddles and Care (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Crying Cuddles and Care (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Stupidness Strangers and Secrets
Chapter 6: Clarke Car and Coffee
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Father Flashback and Family (part 1)
Chapter 8: Father Flahback amd Family (part 2)
Chapter 9: Denny's, defence, and differences (part 1)
Chapter 10: Denny's defence and diffrences (part 2)
Chapter 11: Clarke Car and candy (part 1)
Chapter 12: Clarke Car and Candy (part 2)
Chapter 13: Clarke Car and Candy (part 3)
Chapter 14: Sleep, stress, and stories (part 1)
Please, please, please
Chapter 15: sleep stress and stories (part 2)
Chpater 16: sleep stress and stories (part 3)
Chapter 17: cops cuteness and clairity (part 1)
Chapter 18: cops cuteness and clarity (part 2)
Chapter 19: cops cuteness and clarity (part 3)
Chapter 20: cops cuteness and clarity (part 4)
Chaper 21: hiding hotel and home (part 1)
Chapter 22: hiding hotel and home (part 2)
Chapter 23: hiding hotel and home (part 3)
Chapter 24: mornings milk and more (part 1)
Chapter 25: mornings milk and more (part 2)
Chapter 26: mornings milk and more (part 3)
Chapter 27: lips love and life (part 1)
Chapter 28: lips love and life (part 2)
Chapter 29: lips love and life (part 3)
Chapter 30: almost lover alone and ally (part 1)
Chapter 31: almost lover alone and ally (part 2)
Chapter 33: almost lover alone ally (part 3)
Chapter 34: almost lover alone ally (part 4)
Chapter 35: almost lover alone ally (part 5)
Chapter 36: sister, suspence, and skills (part 1)
Chapter 37: sister, suspense, and skills (part 2)
Should I continue?

Epilogue

3.8K 174 48
By 1abigailgilmore1

Clarke and Bellamy walked down the cobblestone streets, smiling. Christmas lights glowing on the streets as the two walked down the streets in a comfortable silence.

Bellamy came to a stop, coughing Clarke to stop and turn around to face him. "Bell-"

"Clarke Griffin," Bellamy started fumbling with something in his hands, which were behind his back. He got down on one knee and opened a box ring holder thingy, exposing a really expensive looking diamond ring. "You can be very annoying sometimes, but for some reason; I love you. I don't know why, but I do. You reveal the better side of me, even when I'm tense and serious. I'm not a man that will regret everything he had ever done in his past when I'm with you, I'm just...me." She paused as he looked at the street and then back up at her. "I'm happy that you're here with me. I'm happy that we're here together. I want this, I want us to be forever. I want to spend every last second of my day until my dying breath with you. I want you." He looked up directly into her eyes, smiling. "I've only known you for two months, and they have been the best times of my life." He paused. "Clarke Griffin, will you marry me?"

Clarke's eyes widened as she quickly got down and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yes, Bellamy, oh my God, yes!" She answered, smiling widely.

A huge smilie over came Bellamy's face as he held her as close as he could. He pulled away and took her hand in his and slipped the beautiful ring on to her finger. "I love you, Clarke Griffin."

•••
*Six months later*

"I love you, Bellamy Blake." Clarke told him, slipping his ring on his finger, as she stood at the front of the church, holding Bellamy's hand in hers.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Bellamy bent down and scooped Clarke up into his arms, a few laughs coming from their friends and family who had joined them for the event. Bellamy softly pressed his lips into Clarke's and Clarke gently returned the kiss.

Octavia threw her blue and white flowers up in the air, laughing loudly, as Clarke and Bellamy broke apart. Only for the bundle of flowers to hit Bellamy right in the face.

"O..."  Bellamy sighed as he chuckled to himself, looking at the fake flowers that had bounced of his head and landed on the stairs that lead up to the alter.

"At least you guys didn't get real roses," Octavia joked, chuckling. "Am I right?"

Clarke nodded and smiled at her cute attempt to make everyone laugh. "You're very right."

Octavia smiled and ran over to them. She grabbed onto their shoulders, pulling them into a hug. "Welcome to the family, Clarke!" She squealed, smiling even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834 55 16
The Blake siblings have never had an easy go at life, even less so when their mother passes of cancer. But the siblings push on with their chins held...
19.7K 581 40
BOOK COMPLETED Clarke Griffin is forced to live with three new people in her house. She loves her step sister, Octavia but her older brother Bellamy...
241K 7K 41
Clarke Griffin doesnt have it easy on the Ark, her dad is sick, her ex-boyfriend Finn seems to be waiting around every corner, begging for her back a...
424K 13.2K 30
// The 100 FanFiction - A Bellarke FanFiction // 〰 A Wattpad featured story 〰 // Winner of the Wattys award: Fanfiction Feels // The day that Clarke...