PEACE

Door NerdForever4

Peace is my name. Please do not call me any other names but Peace. In this story you will find me in my be... Meer

History(Chapter 1)
New Update
2053(Chapter 2)
Goodbye Mama and Dad Part 1(Chapter 3)
Feeling Of Being Apart Part 2(Chapter 4)
The Power of all Sexes Part 3(Chapter 5)
Retrieving Mine Hunter (Chapter 6)
Death Corners PART 1( Chapter 7)
Death Corners PART 3 (Chapter 9)
Death Corners PART 4 (Chapter 10)
Sarah Future (Chapter 11)
MOONLIGHT4SHINES RESURFACES
Peace Is Gone ( Chapter 12)
Getting A Hang of Things PART 1(Chapter 13)
Getting a Hang of Things PART 2 ( Chapter 14)
New Rules ( Chapter 15)
Mine Punishment? (Chapter 16)
The Temporary Mark (Chapter 17)
Dinner More Like A Sinner (Chapter 18)

Death Corners PART 2(Chapter 8)

16 0 0
Door NerdForever4

Hi

Guys. How are you? Good? That's good. If your having a bad day/night I hope you'll feel better.

Anyway I felt like updating again so here's the chapter. And at the bottom of this chapter there is an external link of what color eyes Peace have when after she drinks the blood. Here is a picture of Tyler

If you forgot what outfit Peace is wearing please go to Chapter 7 and go to the external link to see her outfit. Ok that's it

Enjoy :D

____________________________

MR. STONE POV

" You pick a good day to play Death Corners." My best friend Morgan

"Why thank you Morgan. I want to make sure that girl and her friends won't use their wolves to smell us." I told him as I finish locking up a gate that surrounds a couple of buildings we're in

"Yep. It's no use for them to shift if they can't smell." He laugh darkly as I laugh along with him getting to our hiding spot.

'I have a feeling this girl is going to impress me alot.' I thought as Morgan and I hide in torn down building.

_________________________-

PEACE POV

"Use the blood Peace. Use the blood Peace. Drink the blood Peace. Drink the blood." A voice chant as I resurfacing from my dreamland to reality.

'Wait' I thought 'Where am I?'

I wake up to see I was laying down in a small twin side bed. I lift up head to fast see a bunch of stars as I lay my head back down again.

"Ugh. Must of been that drug that guy gave me to put me back to sleep." I mumble to myself as I slowly got up to a sitting position. I look around to see a window like with bars on it making sure you don't escape. Then on my right there is a prison like toilet. Let's just say it isn't clean.

I pull the covers off as I got up from the bed to than fall on my face

"What is it with me tripping over covers?" I whisper to myself not knowing who else is here.

Once I got up I realize I trip over my backpack

"Gruuuu" I blush as my stomach was growling for some food.

I open it up to see Hunter by a pack of crackers. I grab the cracker and open the package to eat the first cracker. A little brown mice came up to me crawling up on lap for I was sitting criss - cross apple sauce.

"Hey little buddy what are you doing in here?" I ask as I look at the mice who was looking at my cracker

As I stare at him/her I could tell the little mice is really hungry. Hungrier than me.

"Here you go buddy" As I handed my other cracker to the mice "Go ahead take it buddy."

The mice grab it and started eating it

"Well you don't have stay here with me. Go, be free." I told the mice as he/she sat there eating the cracker.

"Well you can sit here than" I reply as I look at the mouse some more

"I'm going to name you Future........ because your from the future." I giggle at my lame explanation.

The mouse stop eating his cracker to look at me but than continue to eat his cracker.

"Hello humans and welcome to Death Corners. I want to thank you for participating to this year first annual game."

'Like we have a choice' I thought as the man over the loud speaker than continue his long old speech

"Please know that The Game will start in about 5 minutes. Please note that we are about to experience a storm so please be careful. Also "Humans" I will be careful if you shift into your werewolf because you cannot smell your enemy because their scent will be wash away from the rain. But if you want to take a shot at it you can ....but beware your enemy knows where you are while you don't have a clue where their at. Ok that's it. Five more minutes before Death Corners start. Good luck!" The voice boom was than cut off.

"Well I best be off" I said to Future as I got up and dust away my tights as I walk up to the bar window to hear raining pouring down.

PLAY MUSIC/SOUND

As I look out the window I see rain pouring down fast and see flash of lighting across the sky.

"Man this day can't get any worse." I mumble to myself as I walk away from the window. I look down to the ground to see Future by my foot.

"Looks like you don't have a family little one." I replied as I pick him/her up "Well than you can come with me." I replied as I pat his/her head

I walk to the door that has silver bars to wait till it opens. As I look at my right hand to see Future shivering.

"Your probably cold." I said as I put Future inside my pocket. "Are you a girl?" I ask but the mice was quiet as he/she look at me like I was crazy thinking he was a she.

"Well than, By the face expression I'm getting I'm guessing your a boy." I said as I look at him

*Squeak*

"Yep your a boy"

Stop Sound/Music

My mind travel to how The voice over the loud speaker explain that us "Humans" couldn't shift into our wolf. That means we can't smell our enemy coming towards us because the rain will wash away their smell. So how can Tyler and Emily find me when there both werewolf's?

'This isn't good, not good at all' I thought as I was starting to panic.

"Use the blood Peace. Use the blood Peace. Drink the blood Peace. Drink the blood." The voice chant again

I know it's inside my head. Lately ever since I turn 19 years old I began hearing voices inside my head. When I told mama about them she said it was like my protector telling me what to do. So what is the voice trying to tell me?

"Use the blood Peace. Use the blood Peace. Drink the blood Peace. Drink the blood." The voice chant again

"What blood?" I whisper until I remember what my dad told me the night before I left

"Well you see your mother and I decided that a drop of her blood and a drop of my blood that we should give it to you if you ever be in trouble. We think when the time is right you know what to do with it." He explain as he poor the drop of blood inside my locket. He than close it up and gave it back to me

That's what the voice is trying to tell me. To drink the little blood dad and mama gave to me. (A/N: IF YOU FORGOT WHAT THE LOCKET LOOKS LIKE PLEASE GO BACK TO CHAPTER 2. THERE IS A PICTURE OF THE LOCKET)

I pull out the locket underneath my shirt to see it glittering with little light shone by the bars door. I open the locket to see 2 drops of blood inside the locket.

"Oh dad. Your always one step ahead." I whisper as I felt a tear fall from my cheek that fell inside the locket.

"No need to be crying. I need to get serious." I chant to myself as I pour the red liquid inside my mouth that than travel to my throat.

After I swallow ,I wipe my mouth with my hand to than close the locket and hide it beneath my black shirt.

'Surprising that the blood didn't taste all that bad' I thought to myself as blood should taste really nasty. But I still have vampire in my genes so I guess that makes sense to why the blood didn't taste bad.

PLAY SOUND/MUSIC

"AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!" The voice boom as the bar door than open up.

I walk out of the room feeling confident as I was than met with a really dark hallway.

As I look left and right confuse of which way I should go.

"Go left" the voice said

I listen to the voice turning left as I than head to the darkness

As I was walking I made a bunch of left and right turns. Walking you can tell the building was very old for every time I walk, the floor boards squeak. I look at the wall to see paintings of royal vampires who fought in the war.

As I kept walking I than stop to notice a lady who look exactly like me. She was standing on the right with a man who looks like to be about '6 feet tall.

"It can't be?" I gasp as I walk closer to the picture touching the lady face. 'She look so young' I thought to myself as I touch her lip

"She must be my Grandma than." I whisper as her black hair was straight as needles that reach to the middle of her stomach. Wearing a white slick dress. As I stare into her eyes she has the same color eyes as me and what surprise me more is she smiling. A real smile. Showing her perfect white teeth.

As I look at the man I can tell that the man is my mama dad for she looks dead on him. Having the black hair with the same eye color.

"Wow my grandma and grandpa was hot back than" I said as I look at the picture more

"Indeed they was.... I can see where you get it from now." A voice said

I whip around to see a man two feet away from me walking up towards me. I can tell he is a vampire for his red eyes are glowing in the dark as I see his fang come out.

I back up slowly trying to escape but was than met with a hard chest

"Where are you going? I was hoping we can have a little fun." He smirk as he grab me from behind as his lip travel towards my neck trying to find my sweet spot

"Let me go." I said as I was struggling to get out of his grasp

"Oh no I can't do that. I want you. I want you real bad." The man said as he chuckle

I than started to feel strange as I felt my heart beating faster against my chest. My blood rushing through my veins as I was starting to see red taking over my vision.

"Now this won't hurt a bit" He whisper as he was about to bite my neck

"I. SAID. ENOUGH" I yell as he was than push against the wall.

I gasp as I saw the vampire against the wall with blood dripping from his head. He look up to see his blood dripping on the ground. He touch the wound as he growl clearly getting pissed off.

"Why you little bitch." he yell as he than charge up to me.

I was than transported to another area where him and I are standing on top of the ocean.The sky is dark and it's raining as my hair was undone from it's ponytail as It was all over my face. He's running towards me with what seems like slow motion as he doesn't notice that we somehow transported in another area.

When he charge at me I can see my anger rising. For he is in the way for me getting closer to that crown. If my team and I don't get that crown, first we won't be able to see our parents and the promise I made to my mama will be broken. I won't let my promise with my mama break.

"I will see my parents again." I yell as the man reach up to me as his hand was around my throat. Me clawing his fingers away but it just made him grip tighter.

"L-l-let me go." I choke trying to get the words out of my mouth

"Not a chance baby. I need to teach you some discipline." he said as his breath fan over my face

"Peace if you can, please come and visit me. Promise me Peace. Please?" Mama whisper to my ears

I remember those words to clearly. She shouldn't be crying. She shouldn't be sad. She deserve to be happy. But she can't because she'll have to worry about me every single day. And all the royal vampires fault. I can't see them. I can't touch them. I can't hear their sweet voice anymore because of those Sick Blood thirsty Vampires. They will pay...They will see a hybrid like me isn't weak. That I can be just as powerful as anyone else here.

As I look at the man I see a tear fall on the man's hand. But it wasn't clear. For that tear it's purple instead of being clear.

"What the?" The man started

But  with the force of the wind he than  land on the ocean floor. As he stood up the storm than got worse. For the rain started to pour harder as the wind was getting stronger. Lighting flashing through the sky as the man was starting to get scare as he didn't know what was going on.

"Wait....what is going on? Why does your eyes look like that?" He ask

I walk up to him until I was my foot was by his face

"You ask to much questions" I replied as a huge wave was coming towards him

"I see it. I can see it it in your eyes. I'm going to die. Just by seeing what your seeing." The man said as he was trembling with fear as he was trying to back up.

"You can run but you can't hide."

He than got up running away but the waves was coming from different directions pushing him to go underwater.

"Your the girl they was talking about. Your her." He whisper loud enough for me to hear. As he went underwater I was than brought back to realty.

"Wow." Tyler said.

I whip around to see Tyler standing there with all his glory.

"You saw that. Didn't you?" I ask as I started walking towards him

"Yea. I did Peace." he said as I stop in front of him

"Are - Are you s-scare of me?" I stutter looking into his eyes hoping he's not scare of what he saw.

"No. I'll never be scare of you Peace. Your to beautiful." He replied as his hand land on my left cheek. I blush as I lean into his palm letting myself being comfort.

"Wait how did you find me?" I replied as I disconnect myself with Tyler

"Well while you was  killing the guy I felt you being in danger." He explain

"That doesn't make any sense because if you found me than Emily would had found me too." I replied confuse on how he found me but not Emily.

"Well...Oh we still have to look for Emily." He replied as he walk away with me.

'Oh Tyler what are you hiding from me?' I thought to myself as I follow Tyler out of my first crime scene.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEY

GUYS. HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. NOW I KNOW I UPDATED AGAIN BUT I WAS REALLY BORED SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE AGAIN. WELL I HOPE THIS CHAPTER DIDN'T SUCK BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. OK I'LL TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER. HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT :D

BY: MOONLIGHT4SHINES

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

25 1 4
{The body of a goddess with the mind of a killer} Even though she's the dream girl to many, her heart don't belong to any. A stone cold young adult w...
13K 831 40
Peace? What a joke... If there were such a thing like peace then there wouldn't be all these damn wars. Sure, I've felt peace before but all it is, i...
2.9K 129 23
I look as she yells at my beta for making her friend mad, and I can't help but think about her. She is always going to be my world, no matter what. W...
3.9K 79 14
Melody was just a normal werewolf in a normal human school. When she graduates, she meets other werewolves. She falls in love but soon finds out ever...