Bulletproof

By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

"This isn't fair, don't you try to blame this on me, my love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who s... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Please!
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
Please Read... I need your opinion.
Between Us
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
Some Important Stuff...
68.
69.
Answers :)
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Where Are They Now?

43.

2.1K 89 16
By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

So you guys, I'm hanging out with this guy I like later, and tbh I think he may like ask me to be his gf or like to junior prom or something, and I really don't want that. I do like him and all, but I enjoy being single more and I'm not even going to junior prom, soo I don't know what to do :(

43. Excuse Me.

"Yeah, I'll tell her" Austin says into the phone, his eyes snapping to mine as I walk out of the bathroom. I look at him in confusion and he winks at me "Alright, Bye" He hangs up, walking over to me and picking me up, my legs wrapping around his waist "Good morning Baby" He smiles, kissing me softly.

"Good morning" I hum, wrapping my arms around his neck "Who was that on the phone?"

"My mom" He answers, throwing me onto his bed, my towel falling off my head "She wants to go out for lunch" He leans over me, kissing me deeply.

"Hmm with who?"

"You, me, her and her new hubby" He rolls his eyes and I giggle.

"Don't be rude"

"I'm not, I'm the most nicest person in the whole wide world" He jokes, nudging his nose with mine.

"Yeah, and I'm the fucking Queen of England" I snort and he gasps dramatically.

"That's so mean" He pouts.

"Oh well" I shrug with a giggle "Now please remove yourself from on top of me so I can dry my hair"

"Nope, I'm just going to lay here" He sighs, putting all his weight on me.

"Holy fuck Austin" I chuckle "You weigh like 30,000 pounds"

"Stop! I'm insecure about it" He fake cries, and I laugh, struggling to push him off of me. He rolls off of me, and I breathe out a sigh of relief and get off of the bed, grabbing my hair dryer and walking to the bathroom. I dry my hair, making sure it looks slightly more than decent, before walking back out of the bathroom.

"Where are we going to eat?" I ask Austin as he buttons up his shirt.

"I don't know, but my mom send dress nice" He shrugs, and I groan.

"All I have are jeans and a t-shirt" I frown, and he turns to me while grabbing his keys.

"Well then, let's go to your house" He grabs my hand and we walk out to his truck.

When we pull into the driveway of my house, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion seeing my dads car in the driveway, a long with someone else's I've never seen before. I get out of Austins truck, him following after me. We walk inside, and I tell Austin to wait in the living room as I run upstairs, the door to my dad's office swinging open, scaring the living shit out of me.

"God damn it Dad!" I huff, my hand over my heart.

"What're you doing here?" He asks.

"I'm getting clothes to go out to dinner with Austin's mom" I answer simply walking to my room, my dad following.

"So, you don't come home for weeks at a time, and spend time with his family over yours?" He sneers, and I turn to look at him with a shrug.

"You guys are never here anyways so"

"That doesn't mean anything! You're still putting that punk before your own family" He growls.

"Aw, only if I gave a fuck" I fake a pout "But I don't and that punk happens to care more about me than you ever did" I grab the nicest clothes in my closet, and push past my dad, stopping to turn to him when I reach the steps "Also, if you're going to keep secrets from mom and I, you might as well hide the car, and shut the door" I point to his office door, seeing a woman who isn't my mother sitting at his desk.

"It's not what it looks like" He gulps.

"It's none of my business, and I really don't care because whatever it is, mom won't like it" I shrug, walking down the steps seeing Austin at the bottom.

"Let's just go" I walk past him, stopping him fro asking any questions.

When we get to his truck, and drive to the restaurant I change my clothes in the car, occasionally scolding Austin as he pinched my butt. When we finally pull into the parking lot, I'm sliding on my shoes. His mom and her husband get out of the car as Austin and I do.

Austin hugs his mom, giving her a kiss on the cheek, and shakes George's hand. Michele comes over to me and wraps her arms around me, but George seems to ignore my presence. I roll my eyes with a huff, and walk next to Austin, his arm wrapping around my shoulder.

We get a table and order our food and drinks, making small talk while we wait.

"So Austin" George starts "I heard you're really into cars"

"Yeah" Austin nods simply.

"Austin been into cars since he was little, that's what he's going to college for" Michele gushes, and m heart rate increases, him and I never talked about him going to college, it's a topic I'd been avoiding.

"Oh really? What college are you going to?" George asks.

"I'm not real-"

"He got into UCLA" Michele cuts him off, and my stomach drops.

"Excuse me" I stand up from my seat, and walk to the bathroom. I open the door leaning against the bathroom wall.

UCLA. University of California Los Angeles. California. 2747 miles away, 38 hours by car, 10.5 by plane, all for years.

I know I may sound crazy, planning so far ahead when I don't even know how long we're going to last. I splash some water on my face, and walk out of the bathroom, my arm being caught, as I pushed against the wall.

"Brogan" Austin whispers but I shake my head.

"Nothings wrong with me, I'm fine"

"Baby please listen to me" He cups my face.

"There's nothing to listen to. You kept the fact that you were going to UCLA from me, hell you kept the fact you were even going to college from me, so I'm fine" I push past him to walk away, but he pulls me back, pressing his lips to mine. I give into him almost instantly, as my hands move to cup his jaw, our lips move together slowly, all the love we have for each other being defined in one kiss.

"Baby, I didn't want to tell you because I didn't even want to go. I wouldn't be able to stand living that far away from you" He whispers, leaning his forehead against mine "I won't go there if you don't want me to, I can take a year off and we an go to college together, I can never go to college and just be with you forever. Whatever you want I'll do it"

"I don't want you to make decisions based around me Austin, I want you to do what you want"

"I have until August 15th to tell them what I want" He tells me.

"I'll remember that" I whisper, he pecks my lips quickly before we walk back to the table.

"Honey, I didn't mean to make you upset" Michele frowns.

"It's okay, honestly, just came as a bit of a shock" I chuckle, and George rolls his eyes, mumbling a 'yeah right'

"Is there a problem?" Austin grits.

"What?" George asks, faking confusion.

"I said, is there a problem?" He repeats "Because there is no fucking reason to say that, you fucking prick"

"Austin!" His mom scolds.

"No ma! If you have something to say fucking say it. Don't be a little bitch about it"

"I have no idea what you're talking about" George shrugs.

"You're disrespecting my girl who is clearly upset, and you're being a dick about it"

"If there is one thing I am not, that is disrespectful"

"Oh fucking please" I roll my eyes "If there's something you need to say about me then fucking say it, I'm not in the mood for you to be a little bitch about everything, so just say it"

"I have nothing to say"

"Okay you little shit. I do not have time for you to act like a fucking 5 year old. So just fucking say it" I grit, Austin squeezing my thigh.

"For the last time, I have nothing to say" He shrugs, and I stand up from the booth.

"Michele it's been wonderful, but I really have to go" I smile warmly.

"Oh no, please stay" She pleads.

"I can't because this is a fairly nice restaurant, and I doubt the want blood from someone who jerks off to pictures of Donald Trump so I think it's best if we go" I grab Austin's wrist "We'll have to do this again sometime, with out him" I drag Austin out of the restaurant.

"Baby, calm down" Austin says as I lean against the side of his truck. He open the door for me, and I get in, him running around to his side.

"Jerks off to Donald Trump?" Austin snorts, and I roll my eyes.

"It slipped?" I shrug and he laughs.

:::

Hi!

I love you guys so much.

Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 962 28
Robert "Bob" Floyd x Fem!OC "I vowed to always be there through thick and thin. I'm not about to abandon you now." "Even my stupid decisions? You'd s...
1.5K 66 19
Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is standing behind the trigger... - πŸ’
6K 47 14
I decided to create one shots and I couldn't pick who to write about so ya.
5.2K 33 15
❝ i'd rather them put millions of bullets into me than just stand there and let me look at them and realize they never actually wanted me.❞ if i was...