All Things Go

By MsChryssieE

The sixth and FINAL book of the Alei and Aug series. All books are numbered Books 1-6. PLEASE READ IN IT ORD... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7

Chapter 82

6.6K 329 138
By MsChryssieE

Alei

"These pictures are everything Alei."

"It still doesn't compare to actually being there." I smiled.

Having lunch with Jaz, Val and Shay, I was happy to be back home. As much as I enjoyed the culture change in Morocco, I whole heartedly missed my babies.

"We gotta make a trip to there one day."

"We definitely have too." I agreed.

"We need to get back to our girls trips too."

"That's easy for y'all to say. Y'all have one and two children in y'all homes, I still have three and one is an infant." I laughed.

"True, and our trips used to be frequent."

"Exactly. I can't just pass them off to August all the time."

"Why? They are part his as well." Shay said.

"That's besides the point Shay."

"Ignore her Alei." Jaz spoke. "We understand but we do need a getaway every now and then."

Glancing over the menu, I took a sip in my wine.

"So what are we ordering?"

"Anything y'all want. Luca got the bill covered."

"Well excuse me." Jaz nudged me. "Y'all are getting really close huh?"

"You can say so." I shrugged.

"You barely tell us anything." Shay said.

"Because y'all are nosey and I learned my lesson the last time. I love y'all but what y'all already know and see is what y'all need to know and see."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

Snickering, Val shook her head. Placing our orders, we continued on the topic of travel and places we want to visit.

"Val have you decided on where your first family trip is going to be?" Jaz asked.

"You know about it?"

"Yeah." She smiled. "Alei had asked us if we thought it would have been to much or overstepping any boundaries."

"Well just so you know, it wasn't." She snickered making me smile. "I was speaking to my mother and we were thinking going back to our home country, Ecuador."

"Y'all are from there?" Jaz asked.

"Yeah."

"I always thought you were from Cuba or Venezuela."

"Most people do but no, we're from Ecuador, a town name Esmeraldas."

"Isn't your middle name?" I asked.

"Yes, my mother named me after our home town." She smiled. "So yeah, we've decided to take Manuel back to see where his mama and grandmama are from."

"I think that's great and like I said, anything you need help with let me know."

"Alei you've helped me out more than enough and I thank you for that."

"Hey, what are friends for."

Getting our meal shortly after, we kept up with the conversation and enjoyed each other's company. These were the kind of social gathering I was more interested in as I got older. A simple meal with great friends, meaningful conversations and drinks.

Once we were all talked out, Jaz and Shay left to run some errands and check on their business, leaving Val and I there.

"I'm happy you're happy." She smiled at me. "I remember when we first met, you were so tense and down, now look at you."

"Me? Look at you." I chuckled. "You seem just as happy as I am."

"Because I am. You've literally changed my life around for the good and I'm beyond grateful for that."

"Shit, you've helped me so much, I couldn't not return the favor."

Knocking wine glasses, we conversed more. She filled me in on what I had missed last week with my children and things with her.

"I think I'm going to have to put him in track." I laughed.

"Girl he runs for every single thing. At one point, August gave up when we were at the park." She laughed. "He was so tired, he sat huffing trying to catch his breath."

"Poor him." I laughed.

"But he was really good with them overall and Anthony didn't fuss much. There were a couple times at night he called me over because he wasn't going to sleep but other than that, everything was good."

"Well I'm happy to hear that. Remind me of those extra hours later so I can factor that into your salary."

"No need to, August already covered that."

"He did?"

"Mhmm." She nodded as she took a sip.

"Hello darling."

Looking over my shoulder, Luca approached us smiling.

"Hi hi."

Kissing me on my cheek, he then greeted Val.

"Hey Luca." She waved.

"Where are the other girls?"

"They left. We were just catching up on some things."

"Okay." He nodded picking up the drinks menu.

"Well, I should get going." Val spoke. "Give you two some alone time."

"Before you go." I stopped her. "I did have something I wanted to run by you."

"Sure."

"Luca, can you give us a minute?"

"Sure."

Excusing himself, he made his way over to the bar area.

"So? What's up?"

*****

"I was hoping you were awake."

Putting my attention on my door way, Luca stood there.

"Hey." I smiled.

Entering my room with tray, I sat up in my bed as he approached me.

"Slept good?"

"Mhmm. What you got here?"

"Something light. I figured you'd be hungry but I was hoping we could go out to dinner."

"We can. Just us two or?"

"Your children are always implied darling."

"I'll call August in a bit then."

Sitting beside me, he got the remote to my TV and turned it on.

"Babe?"

"Yo?"

Looking at me, I held up my sandwich for him to take a bite. Doing so, he smiled then kissed my cheek before chewing.

"Staring is bad manners love." He laughed.

"I don't care." I responded with a laugh.

"So bold."

"Yet still you like me."

Glancing at me with this smirk on his face, I blushed as I went back to eating.

"I can't believe you're leaving on Wednesday."

Placing the tray to my free side, I shifted and got out of bed. Adjusting my shorts, I walked passed him and got my phone.

"I know but we will be in touch."

"Yes we will. Give me a minute, let me call August."

Nodding, he got up and went into the bathroom while I pressed Aug's contact. With the phone by my ears, I waited as it rang, till I heard his voice.

"Hey Alei?"

"Hey. I'm passing by for Gabe and Rae to go to dinner tonight with Luca."

"You leaving Anthony behind."

"I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable Aug."

"I know ma but I've told ya already that it's cool. Luca is good people, I ain't trippin."

Taking a deep breath, I exhaled. As much as he said it was okay, I just didn't want to cause any problems or have anything thrown back at me.

Its been clear that August has grown personal wise over the past few months because it showed in his actions and words but at the same time, I knew Aug.

"Okay well can you have them ready for eight?"

"Not a problem."

"Thanks."

"Ya welcome angel face."

Hearing him call me that, I paused a bit. Before I could say anything, he had already ended the call. I hadn't mentioned anything about his album release date simply because I didn't know what to say.

That date was the first day we met. I'd never for a second, thought that he would have remembered that date specifically with it being almost fifteen years ago.

Shaken out of my thoughts, I began straightening my room before I changed out of my clothes and joined Luca in the bathroom.

"All set for later?" He asked.

"Yeah. He'll have them ready for eight, including Anthony."

"Alright well we will decide on where to go when we get out of here."

"Sure."

"Don't give me that look." He chuckled.

"What look?" I smirked.

"That exact one. You know what happens when you do that."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do. The same thing that happened on the plane to London, in the car and at my office."

"Not my fault you can't resist me."

"That is true." He chuckled.

Holding me by my waist, he lifted me and sat me on the counter.

"What you tryna get into?" I looked him in his eyes.

"You." He kissed me.

"So what are you waiting for?"

"Hmm. The forwardness."

Gripping my thighs, he pulled me closer to the edge before his towel fell to his feet, exposing his aroused member.

Reaching behind me, he opened the medicine cabinet and took out a condom. Placing it to my lips, I tore open the packaging before he took it out and put it on.

Holding both my hands above my head, he kissed on my neck as he eased his way in me.

"Oh. My. Gosh!" I exhaled as I felt every inch of him.

Getting out of his grip, I wrapped my arms around him as he slowly rocked in and out of me, making sure that I felt every single stroke.

"Do that thing I like." He whispered in my ear.

Giggling, I clenched my muscles around him each time he was completely in me. Adjusting my body on the edge of the counter, he then moved both of my legs from around his waist to directly in front of him, against his chest. Sliding back in me, he held my backside and lifted me as he resumed what he was previously doing.

"Oh shit!" I cursed as I felt myself reaching a climax.

Holding me in place, I came same time I felt the warmth of the condom in me as he too came.

Sitting me back on the counter, I opened my legs, as he began, gently yet with some pressure, rubbing on my clit in a cirular motion.

This caused a rush in me, making my legs quiver as I completed my orgasm.

******

"I can't believe you." I laughed as we pulled up at Aug's house.

"Me. That was all you Alei and you know it. You just had to tease me."

"Whatever."

Getting out, I made my way to the door quickly and rang the bell. We were about half an hour behind on time but luckily for me, I called Aug when I noticed we were going to be running late.

"Hi my babies." I smiled as they hugged me.

"Hi momma, you look pretty." Rae smiled.

"Thank you love and so do you." I smiled. "Gabriel?"

"Aleisha?" He responded.

Staring at each other for a moment, we both laughed out before I kissed him on his forehead.

"Where's my munch?"

"Right hea." Aug appeared holding him.

"Awe, momma's handsome little man." I cooed.

Seeing me, he became instantly excited. Trying to control him, Aug eventually just handed him off to me.

"Thanks again."

"Don't even mention it." He smiled. "I'a get them from school tomorrow."

"Gabriel did you tell your dad about the PTA meeting tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah. Dad I got a PTA meeting tomorrow." He cheesed.

"Good lord." I shook my head and laughed as did August.

"Aight well I'a see y'all thea fa it then." Aug laughed.

"Yeah, at four."

"Got it. Enjoy."

Kissing all his children on their forehead, I waved goodbye before we left.

"Where would y'all like to go?" Luca asked as he backed out the drive way.

"Laser tag!" Gabe yelled.

"No, skating!" Rae yelled.

In the midst of them going back and forth on a decision, Anthony squealed out, making Luca and me laugh.

"You know of anywhere, we can do both?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I know a place over in Smyrna." I smiled as I put in the location in the GPS.

"Sparkles!" They both yelled excitedly.

"Yes Sparkles." I laughed. "But I need y'all to stop all that back and forth.

"Sorry." They said together.

"How was school?"

"Good." They both answered.

"Hmm. What happened that you two aren't saying?"

"Nothing?" The spoke together again.

"Raegan Marie?"

"Yes momma?"

"Speak."

"Seriously, its nothing." She laughed. "We're just messing with you."

"Better be." I glanced at them in the rearview.

"Luca?"

"Yes little lady?"

Hearing him call her that, with his accent, she began to blush which made me laugh.

"Have you made any new models lately?"

"Yes I have and I have three new ones to make."

"Cool. Do you have pictures?"

"I do. If you wish, we when are dining I can show you."

"Yes please."

"Gabriel, made anything new yourself?"

"I have. I'll show as well."

Glancing at Luca, he looked at me and smiled before putting his attention back on the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 9K 80
Zoe dad is a drug dealer and so is her friend dads. They all have kids and they tell the kids they have to date each other. Zoe wasn't having that. W...
1.4M 41.5K 57
Chanel Davis is twenty-one years young raising her younger brother, Chance on her own . One night at the club, she's approached by no other than Aug...
350K 11.9K 32
Jayla grew up depending on her grandmother since her mother was never in her life. When Jayla's grandmother passes, Jayla's father returns to her lif...
373K 11.8K 25
30 year old Anthony Williams is one of NY's finest. He has been on the force for about nine years has a loving woman and a beautiful six year old lit...