Silent Beauty

Autorstwa soccerchick21

Ally Sanders is the loner and freak of her high school. She refuses to talk to anybody, so people make fun of... Więcej

Silent Beauty
Silent Beauty: Chapter One
Silent Beauty: Chapter Two
Silent Beauty: Chapter Three
Silent Beauty: Chapter Four
Silent Beauty: Chapter Five
Silent Beauty: Chapter Six
Silent Beauty: Chapter Seven
Silent Beauty: Chapter Eight
Silent Beauty: Chapter Nine
Silent Beauty: Chapter Ten
Silent Beauty: Chapter Eleven
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twelve
Silent Beauty: Chapter Fourteen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Fifteen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Sixteen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Seventeen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Eighteen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Nineteen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-One
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Two
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Three
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Four
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Five
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Six
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Seven
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Eight
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Nine
Should I update?

Silent Beauty: Chapter Thirteen

81.2K 753 71
Autorstwa soccerchick21

Chapter 13:

Ally’s POV:

                I woke up with somebody jumping on the bed and pulling the blankets away. I knew that it wasn’t Liam because his arm was still securely around my waist.

                I lazily opened my eyes to see a blonde-haired tornado destroying the bed and hopping up and down. Laughing I sat up noticing Liam was just now opening his eyes, and when he noticed somebody else was in the room he went on high alert.

                He began frantically looking around the room while slightly leaning in front on me. At this I had to let out a giggle. “Liam. It’s fine. We just got an unexpected wake up call.” I said pointing to Adam who was now sitting innocently on the chair next to the bed.

                He stared at us like he didn’t do anything wrong, and Liam gave him an evil smile. “Oh. You’re going to get it now, Adam.” He said playfully and Adam squealed before unsuccessfully trying to flee from the room.

                Liam grabbed him around his waist and picked him up spinning his around in circles while they both laughed before bringing him over to the bed. He set Adam down and Adam immediately climbed over to me and hugged me with his arms around my neck.

                I hugged him back and he pulled away looking at me nervously. “Ally? The kids from the pack didn’t believe that you guys were actually my friends. They laughed and said I was probably just thinking of my imaginary friends, and there was no way the Alpha or his mate would want to hang out with me.” He said sadly and I hugged him to me again.

                “Adam. Don’t listen to them. We will always be your friends. Those kids are just jealous. Are they still outside now?” I said softly guessing that they had said this before Adam came inside here.

                Adam just nodded before burying his head into my, well Liam’s, shirt. I looked up to Liam who had a hard look on his face. He nodded at me, and obviously we were both thinking the same thing because Liam held his hand out for me and he helped me up and out of the room.

                We headed through the house and out the front door noticing a group of boys around Adam’s age all laughing and messing around. I glared at them.

                Liam chuckled. “Remember they are only like six alright.” He said and I pouted at him. He laughed putting his arms around my waist leading towards the group.

                Adam sniffled in my arms. I rubbed my hand through his hair calming him down. I really hated to see him in pain. I felt responsible for this little boy in my arms and I knew I would take care of him no matter what.

                The boys had stopped laughing and were watching us approach with scared looks on their faces. I wondered why they were scared until I looked over to Liam who had a firm look on his face that could scare anybody.

                Well, except for me. I knew he was just a big softie at heart, but he had to look all big and mighty in front of his pack.

                We finally reached the boys and Liam looked at me offering a small smile urging me to tell them off. I knew he could tell I really wanted to do this. I felt I had to protect Adam like he was my own child.

                “So, you guys have been messing with my BEST friend.” I stated emphasizing that Adam was my best friend.

                They all visibly gulped and I did a mental victory dance for actually being able to scare anybody. The one that looked like the leader stepped up and tried to look me in the eyes. “S-s-see w-w-we d-didn’t know t-t-that h-h-he w-w-was t-telling the t-tr-truth.” He stuttered and I felt Adam slightly giggle into my neck.

                I think he found it funny that this bully that has been harassing him was so easily scared by me. I found it amusing too considering I wasn’t very big or scary looking so it’s hard to believe I could be intimidating.

                I stared the boy down until he couldn’t even look into my eyes any more. “Alright. I will let you off the hook this time, but if I hear you are messing with Adam again, there is going to be trouble. Alright?” I asked and smiled when they all shook their heads immediately before running away.

                I looked over to Liam who was smiling at me, and then I looked to Adam who pulled away and began to smile hugely at me. I returned the smile and he said, “Thanks, mommy.”

                His words shocked me to the core. Adam just laid his head back down like it was no big deal while I stared at Liam with my mouth open. He looked stunned, too, but he recovered and grinned at me.

                He had a glint in his eyes and I could tell he was planning something, but I would just ask him later. I looked down to Adam, still not believing he had just called me mommy, but I decided to just let it go.

                I noticed for the first time what Adam was wearing. His clothes were obviously hand-me-downs because his jeans were ripped and ended a couple inches above his ankles. Then his shirt was old and worn and much too big for him.

                I’m guessing Ms. Larsen didn’t have much money to buy Adam new clothes so I know for a fact he must not have many toys.

                An idea struck me. Today we could take Adam to the toy store. Well, first I would have to ask Liam. I obviously didn’t have any money. “Well, Adam I have to get ready and so does Liam, but then we can hang out all day.” I said happily and we all headed inside.

                When we got to our room, I pulled Liam into the closet with me. Liam smiled. “Alright. What’s your plan. I know you have something in mind.” He said looking down at me with a knowing stare.

                He knows me too well. “Well, Adam doesn’t look like he has very many clothes that or new or anything, so I doubt he has many toys or games, so I thought maybe we could go to the toy store, and then we could go get him clothes tomorrow at the mall and surprise him with a new wardrobe.” I said giving Liam the puppy dog face.

                Liam laughed. “I think that’s a great idea. Ms. Larsen isn’t able to buy him lots of things and he is such a good kid. He deserves some new things, and it’s not like I have any problem with money.” Liam said and that reminded of something.

                “Liam, how does your family have so much money?” I asked because I’ve never seen his mother or father leave the house to go to work or anything. I know they are busy doing the duties of Alpha and Alpha Female.

                Liam laughed. “Ah, I guess I forgot to tell you. Since Alpha’s don’t have enough time to have a normal job, they get paid just to be Alpha by the werewolf council. My grandparents and great grandparents didn’t feel the need to use very much of the money so it was passed down and basically now we are rich because of it.”

                Wow. I didn’t realize that being Alpha is a real job that you get paid for. I guess it makes since, though. Alphas have to support their family somehow and they don’t have time for a job.

                “Well. Let’s get dressed and go then.” I said grabbing a pair of skinny jeans and a red tank top with a pair of red converse. I went to the bathroom quickly dressing and brushing my hair and teeth before reentering the room.

                Liam was already there with Adam and when I came out we headed down to Liam’s car and took off towards the toy story.

                Adam was practically jumping in his seat. Anybody could see he was excited, and I was happy that I could make him happy.

                We pulled up to the store and Adam jumped out of the car running towards the entrance. Liam and I hopped out and rushed after him while holding hands.

                When we caught up to Adam he was looking around the store in awe. I don’t think he’s ever been in a toy store before, and I don’t think he knew what to do with himself.

                “Come on. Adam. Let’s go look at electronics first.” Liam said and we headed to the back of the store where they had all the game systems which were a necessity for a boy. Liam already had most of them so we didn’t need to get any that he already had.

                I had a feeling Adam was going to be spending a lot of time at our house so he could just play them there. We still got him a PSP and a Nintendo DS along with a bunch of games that he wanted so he had something to do when he wasn’t with us.

                He looked like he was in heaven right now and I giggled at the look on his face. I also had to laugh because Liam looked like he was having just as much fun in the store as Adam. They were running around pointing at things and throwing them in the cart.

                We had legos, hot wheels, nerf guns, remote control cars, a bike, a scooter, and many more things. I think I even saw Liam throw a few things in the cart.

                I looked at him accusingly and he just smiled sheepishly at me as we went up to pay. Since they filled the cart I let them unload it so the cashier could ring it up.

                Her eyes widened when she saw how much we had, but she didn’t say anything as she began scanning and bagging all the toys.

                It took her at least ten minutes to finish and when she did I didn’t even want to look at the price while Liam pulled out his credit card to pay. I knew the price had to be sky high, but Liam didn’t seem worried as we he got his card and receipt and we headed out of the store.

                We had been in there for at least a couple of hours and Adam who was so hyper when we got here was looking sleepy and dragging his feet.

                Liam was pushing the cart now so I picked Adam up into my arms and by the time we got to the car he was deep asleep. Well, I guess Liam and I might have time to go to the mall today. Then we can hang out with Adam all day tomorrow again.

                I gently buckled Adam in and settled into the passenger seat as Liam put all the bags into the trunk before taking his seat and starting the car.

                “Well, should we drop him off at his house?” I asked Liam and he glanced back at Adam who didn’t look like he was going to wake up any time soon before nodding.

                “Yeah. He looks beat. Then, if you want, we can go to the mall after we drop him off. Might as well get all our shopping done in the same day.” He said as if he read my mind. It always seemed like he did that.

                I smiled. “I was thinking the same thing.” So, we drove to Adam’s house and when we got there, I picked Adam up from the back and we headed to the front door.

                Liam knocked on the door and an elderly woman answered it with a smile on her face. “Ah, hello Future Alpha, and this is your mate I assume.” The woman asked smiling at me.

                “Yes. This is Ally, my mate. We were out with Adam and now he is pretty tired, so we figured we should bring him home.” Liam said and the woman, Ms. Larsen, ushered us in and led us to what I assumed was Adam’s room.

                His room was fairly plain, with green walls and beige carpet with a bed in the middle. It wasn’t a very big room, but it didn’t look like Adam spent much time in here anyway.

                I laid him down on his bed when Ms. Larsen spoke from behind me. “You know, Adam hasn’t stopped talking about you two since he got home yesterday. Especially you, Ally. He seems to have taken quite a liking to you.” She said and I smiled down at him.

                “I like him too.” I said sincerely and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. I started to turn around when Adam slightly opened his eyes and reached out to grab my hand.

                “Ally? Are you leaving?” He asked sadly, and I nodded at him seeing his face fall. I leant down and hugged him.

                “Don’t worry Adam. You can come see me whenever you want. All of your toys will be at our house, and you can come play whenever you want.” I said and this seemed to make him happy, and before I knew it, he was asleep once again.

                Liam and I said goodbye to Ms. Larsen who gave us both warm smiles before we loaded back into Liam’s BMW and headed off to the mall for our second shopping trip of the day.

                The drive to the mall didn’t take long, and before I knew it we were hopping from kids store to kids store buying pants, shirts, jackets, shoes, and anything else Adam needs. I wanted him to have more than enough stuff to get by.

                We had been to about every store in the entire mall that sold kids clothing, and of course I made Liam carry all the bags which was a quite a few, and now we were heading to the food court to grab something to eat.

                We were just chatting when suddenly I felt like I had run into a brick wall. I started to fall backwards when the person I ran into reached out to hold me steady.             

                The person’s touch felt familiar.  I couldn’t explain it, but I felt like I knew this person, so I looked up into sea blue eyes identical to mine.

                I gasped as did the boy in front of me while he still had a grip on my arms. I faintly heard Liam growl next to me before snarling, “Let her go, NOW” The way he said it could scare any man in their right mind but the boy still hadn’t released me.

                This obviously made Liam mad because he roughly grabbed the guy’s hands and threw them away from me before pulling me slightly behind him and growling.

                The guy never took his eyes off of me though and I found that I wasn’t able to take mine off him either. I had a hunch who he was and it was just confirmed when he whispered, “Alex?”

                There was only one person in the whole world who called me Alex, and I have been waiting to see or hear from him for years. “Anthony?”

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

402K 21.1K 41
She's a fighter filled with anger and who does not trust easily if at all. Losing her dad 6 months ago Mac ended up with her who then shipped her off...
267K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...
318K 10.7K 40
17 year old Alexis has been abused ever since her mom died when she was 16 by her stepfather and stepbrother. She thinks she might as well die. But t...
1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...