Stories Untold~ VMIN [discont...

By potatowoman123

What happens when you meet a boy who is popular with his friends while you have a HUGE crush on them? Maybe o... More

2
3
4
5
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Not an Update..sorry!
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Halp
tags.
25
26
ApoloGIes

1

5.9K 188 62
By potatowoman123

Kim Taehyung

==============

It was the first day of school and I was already lost. The school is so ginormous. I picked up my pace as I looked down to the paper, directing me to my first period.

" Attention Students, New student Assembly will be held during second period. " the p.a system repeated. I didn't worry about it because my most important was the first one. Like a klutz, I bumped into someone hard and fall to the floor.

" Hey watch where your going! " The guy said rubbing his head.

" Sorry.. " I shyly look up from my paper, picked up my books and the stuff on the floor. Then our eyes met. It was a brief moment till he interuppted.

" J-just watch where your going. " he said nervously but angry as he stood up and walked away. I look back hoping he would turn back..but he didn't. He was so handsome and hot. I shook my head to snap out of it and finally found my way to my first period.

" Ok class welcome to a new school year! Today you will get to meet your classmates and have fun but tomorrow we will work. Enjoy this hour! " the teacher said with fake glee and went back to her computer.
I sat down bored because no one wanted to know about me. I lay my head on my two palms and right when I was about to sleep I felt a slam on my desk.

" Hey. " a voice said that I recognized.
I looked up startled and it was the same guy I bumped into, we look in each others eyes.
" H-hi. " I shyly say.
He grabs my shoulder, " You accidently got my pen when we bumbed. " he slightly smiled. I look down to my paper to see a pen attached to it.

" Oh, here. " I give it to him shaking. As he was gonna stand to walk away, I made a move.

" Um... What's your name? " I ask shakely and nervously. He smirks and looks down at me while standing up.

" Park Jimin. " he turns and walks away.

==================

Hello lovelies! Its a short chapter cus...y not. Hope you enjoyed it, there will be more! Sorry for so many stories, I can't stop! Anyways, thanks for reading.
Annyeong ( I think its bye.. XD ) ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 231 30
His friends never understood him. He was never interested in anybody, not even the slightest crush. That all changes when the school welcomes some ne...
97.1K 2.7K 19
What happen if two guys fell in love with the same girl? Wu Haru the new student at Skool Hit Academy and she bump into the popular big bully BTS and...
165K 5.2K 101
What happens when you have to marry a badboy by force but it turns out he wasn't that bad? What happens when you fall in love with him but your best...
5.6K 391 16
Baejin loved this boy group, SHINee, so much. Her biggest dream was to meet them especially her crush, Lee Taemin but she knew she would never...