My Possessive Alpha. (ON HOLD)

By mayamoox

Nova was a normal girl. Wrong. She was the girl who didn't shift at 12 or 13 or 14. She shifted at 18. She ha... More

My Possessive Alpha.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
A/N
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two.
AUTHORS NOTE.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.

Chapter Five.

14.1K 337 111
By mayamoox

Kayden^

****

Nova's POV.

I have been walking for hours. My feet have blisters everywhere. My clothes are drenched from the rain that has been pouring down for ages. I've lost track of time. I watched the sun come up and the birds whistling. I've watched bunnies chasing each other. My body was becoming sore from the beating last night. Everywhere was hurting. My skin was turning black and bits of blood were washing away in the rain.

I carried on walking for a few more hours. I saw a lake and decided to swim for a bit. I stayed in my clothes and dove straight it. I used to swim all the time with my family. We had a lake behind our garden. It had a hole created by the trees above so that was the only light source. Then when it was dark all you could see was the stars reflecting onto the lake, it was truly beautiful.

I swam for a bit more until my body couldn't take it anymore. I had to drag my body out. I dropped on the grass and soon darkness took over.

*****

When I finally woke up I saw about 4 wolves come through the bushes growl and showing their canines. They shifted and had shorts on. I saw two and they had the body and the wolf size of Beta and third, the other two must be warriors.

"Rogue" The Beta growled. "What are you doing on our land?" He asked.

I looked up from the ground where I was laying, my body was exhausted. I couldn't move.

I tried to speak but nothing came out, I tried again but still nothing.

I saw the third's facial expression soften. "Can you not talk?" He asked. I nodded. "Can you shift?" I shook my head. "Are you hurt?" I nodded at him.

They all took in my state and frowned. "Who did that?" The Beta asked.

Hello I can't exactly answer you I said in my head.

"Rogue?" I shook my head.

"Hunters?" I shook my head again. They carried on until.

"A pack?" I nodded and tried to point myself but it just flopped to the ground.

"Your pack?" I nodded and began growing tired again.

They all frowned at the Beta was shaking with anger. He tried to come closer to me but I leave out a whimper. "I'm sorry but I need to check your injuries okay?" I decided I could trust him, I nodded slowly.

He walked over and turned me on my back. I let out a groan. "Sorry" He gave me sad smile.

"How long have you been walking for?" He asked.

"4am" I whispered so quickly I don't think he heard. I began coughing but all this talking I've done recently is hurting my throat. I began coughing out blood and looked at my hand.

"Elliot, Kayden is on his way here with the pack doctor" The third said looking at the beta.

I tried to point to my wrist asking what the time is. "The time" I nodded. "Nearly 6pm. You've been walking for nearly 14 or 15 hours." I just gave a sad smile to him.

Kayden's POV.

Kayden Rogue West Border I heard my Beta's voice in my head. I let him deal with it, if it got out of hand I will head down.

I carried on with the paper work and finances. I hate having other people do my work, I prefer to see what goes on within my pack.

I wished I had my mate with me. I've waited since I was 18 to find her. When I hit 20 I gave up, now I am 23 I have given up. I saved myself for my mate. Yes I still believe she is out there, she isn't dead otherwise I would off felt her die. I want to be like my parents madly in love.

Alpha you need to come here and bring the pack doctor My Third said through the mind link.

I quickly mind linked the pack doctor and began making my way to the West border. As I got closer the smell off vanilla and strawberry was getting stronger. I took a sniff and my wolf began yipping in my head. I can into the clearing and my Beta was helping a bruised and beaten girl. I heard the doctor gasp behind me and walk towards the girl.

As I got closer I realised, that girl was my mate.

"MINE" I growled out. The girl's eyes widen and let out a whimper.

Mate go to Mate Human My wolf growled in my head.

I walked towards her and took in her features. Big blue eyes with were filled with sadness. Red plump lips. Dark hair. Dark black bruised covered her body. I let out a growl and turned to my beta.

"What happened to her?" I tried to keep my wolf at bay.

"She can talk but it hurts. She was beaten by her pack. She hasn't shifted. She has been walking for almost 15 hours." He began counting things off.

I growled which shook the ground. Perks of being the most powerful Alpha in England.

I turned around and got onto my knees to be closer to her. "Mate are you okay?" She nodded shyly before let out a groan off pain. "Where are you hurt?" I asked gently. She tried to point to her whole body but she couldn't. "Doc can you check her please?" He just nodded.

When she tried to reach for my hand I couldn't wipe the grin of my face. When the doctor began reading off her injuries. I couldn't help but shake from the anger bubbling inside me.

I could feel my pack members worried. Once they found out about their Luna shit would hit the fan.

"N-name?" I heard the tiniest angelic voice ever. I turned to her and found it came from her.

"My name mate is Alpha Kayden Black" I said with pride leaking through my voice.

She smiled at me.

"Nova Knight." She spoke again but started to cough. She covered her mouth when she was finished her hand dropped but blood was all around her mouth and her hand.

I frowned, "That shouldn't be happening, she must off hurt a lung or something." The doctor said.

All a sudden we heard a bone brake and a scream. I turned to Nova and saw her bones breaking.

"She is shifting, she should off already shifted. This is bad, very bad" Doctor began to mutter incoherent words.

I growled "What do you mean this is bad?"

"She might not make it Alpha" He said worried.

My Beta and Third looked upset the same with the warrior's.

"YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING." I shouted.

"You cannot stop a shift Alpha" He began apologising.

I brought her closer to me so I was cradling her body.

She was letting out whimpers but screams when her bones were breaking.

Her back bone broke and I set her on the ground. Her blood curling scream echoed the forest. I saw more warriors come into the view and take in the scene.

"K-kayden h-help p-please" She whimpered.

This is so hard. "You have to just feel it Nova, you can do this" I stroked her hair.

She was panting but then all off a sudden she stopped moving and breathing. I began to panic. "Why isn't she breathing?" I asked. "WHY ISNT SHE BREATHING?!" I screamed.

"Nova come on. Dammit Nova breathe" I began chest compressions and mouth to mouth. "NOVA DAMMIT. I just found you I'm not losing you." I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw my bestfriend and beta there shaking his head.

I looked around and half the pack were standing there watching. I slumped my shoulder and held her close to me.

"Kay, lets bring her home okay." Elliot my beta said.

"I just met her El and she is gone" I said quietly.

"I know, she was our Luna. She was strong." He patted my shoulder.

I felt something soft brush against my hand and I removed it from her stomach were white fur began sprouting but her heart still wasn't beating.

"Doc what's happening?" He was surprised.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen one in a long time" He whispered. "Moon Goddess daughter.... White wolf... powers... fire...earth" That's all I heard from his whispers.

I heard a gasp and Nova sit up gasping for air. She turned so she was on her hands and knees panting and gasping for air. She gritted her teeth. I watched as white fur sprouted from different parts off her body.

A White Wolf. The Mood Goddess Daughter. My Mate was her.

I watched her let her wolf side take over. Once she was fully developed into a wolf, she howled and howled. Then collapsed to the floor. I quickly checked to see if she was still breathing. I let out a sigh, thank god she was.

"She just pass out from exhaustion Alpha" The doctor said.

I ran my hand through her fur, it was so soft and smelt like vanilla and strawberries.

I turned to Elliot and smiled. "She's okay."

"She is beautiful" He said.

I let out a possessive growl. "She is mine"

"I know I know, but she is the white wolf" He grinned. "I am proud to call her my Luna" He bowed. I watched as pack member's get down on one knee and hand to the heart saying 'Luna'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 7.4K 31
Meet 16 year old Harper-Ariana Reed. Her father had been abusing her for years after her mother was shot. The once happily family Harper remembered w...
1M 27K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...
135K 4K 32
Avery had suffered after her parents died. But when her little brother, Brandon was taken away from her, she died on the inside. Hating everyone left...
20.7M 678K 109
Once a forgotten Omega, now the next Luna of the Blood Moon pack-Nova must uncover the secrets of her heritage while unraveling the reason her new Al...