Diabolik lovers scenarios and...

By Ama-chan23

This is my Diabolik lover one shots and scenarios so I hope you like it until next time ✌ More

Ask box
Forever and Ever (Kou x Cutting Reader)
Merry Christmas
My Tsundere Guinea Pig (Subaru x Reader)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
I got tagged
I Need Request or Ideas
Best Friends (Ruki x reader x Shu)
OMG!!!
The best summer Night (Carla x reader)Lemon
(A/N)!!!!!!!!
My Oreo~sama(Ayato x reader)
(A/N)...Again!!!!!
Happy birthday Laito!!!
(A/N) again
Happy birthday Kanato
Happy birthday Ayato!!!
20 Facts about me!
Creepypastas book is out!!
Wattpad hates me!!
Im so Sad!!!!
Shu x Tsundere!!reader
10 facts about myself
He does have feelings(Reiji x reader)
Happy Birthday Ruki
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
when u guys break up part 1
(A/N)
Happy Birthday Yuma!
Break up part2
Happy Birthday Reiji!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZUSA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUBARU!!
HAPPY (BELATE) BIRTHDAY KOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAITO!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANATO!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYATO!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUKI!!!
Happy Birthday Yuma #2
IMPORTANT!!! Read if you have a book on Wattpad!
Happy Birthday Shu #2
Happy Birthday Azusa #2
Happy Birthday Subaru #2
Twitter!!

Your mine (Kanato x Reader)

14.2K 255 78
By Ama-chan23

This is my first one shot so please tell me if it's good but please don't put mean stuff cause I'll be heart broken well let's begin...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You lived with the Sakamaki brothers four about four months know and you have a major crush on a specific sadistic vampire with purple hair but does he feel the same way let's find out shall we...

*Your Pov*
I was walking down the hallway when a I spotted a specific teddy bear next to the entrance hall. When I got a closer look I saw my crush sitting next to the door it was kanato I started to blush like crazy. "Ano kanato-kun what are you doing here." He didn't answer when I try to touch his shoulder he grabbed my wrist and said "What do you want your bothering me and teddy ne ~teddy should we punish (y/n) for bothering us." I look at him in fear he pulled me and he moved his mouth closer and bit my neck I moaned in pain my vision became blurry but before I blacked out I said "I love you." Then I blacked out.

*Kanato Pov*
I stopped and looked at her and saw she pasted out took teddy and picked her up and took her to my room I smile at her and laid down next to her I whispered in her ear and said "I love you too. Your mine." I kissed her cheek and drifted off to sleep with (y/n) in my arms and teddy next to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
822K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...