My Swimming Instructor

Par xoxoaliah

"So you'd be scared if I did this?" I began rocking the cart lightly but enough to scare him. His grip tighte... Plus

chapter one
chapter two ❤
chapter three
chapter four ❤
chapter five ❤
chapter 6 ❤
chapter seven❤
chapter eight ❤
chapter nine ❤
Chapter ten ❤
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen

Chapter fifteen

47 1 0
Par xoxoaliah

Thats when I ran.

I ran into the waiting room and made eye contact with Hunter and I kept going. I walked out of the hospital, breathing heavily.

Cold air greeted my skin and lungs. I wandered around the side walk as I thought about what just happened.

My friend is dying and Riker still loves her

Why am I so selfish? Stephanie is going to be taken of life support in a hour and I'm worrying because the person I have a thing with loves her!

It doesn't even matter anymore. Shes going to leave us.

The girl I've known for as long as I can remember is leaving me.

I burry my face in my hands and cry. Nobody is watching so why not let it all out? I pace the sidewalk, replaying the last day in my head.

"Brookel, Are you alright?" Hunter asked.

I turn towards him and he looks at my tear stained face. "No." I say, honestly.

He walks over to me. "Why did you run out?" He searches my face for an explanation.

"Its just too much. Its all too much, hunter." I say, tiers running down my face. I shiver when he raises his hand to my face and uses his thumb to wipe away a tear off my cheek.

"I know how your feeling, Brook." He assures me and removes his jacket. He offers it to me and I slip it on. He continues. "When my dad died, I couldn't take it. I was too shocked to do anything for days."

I remember when his father died. It was on nine eleven. His dads death was what made them decide to move away.

"When I realized he was gone..." He shook his head. "As much as I still miss him, I'm happier now. And you will be too, given time."

I nod and a small, thankful smile tugs on the edges of my mouth, and he smiles back.

"Now can we go inside? I'm going to get frostbite." He laughs.

"Fine." I chuckle.

"As we walk inside and back into the waiting room Hunter puts his arm around me, pulling me close and I smile up at him.

As we walk towards our stuff Riker runs up to us with a shocked expression on his face.

"Brookel!" Riker yells as he approaches us. "Stephanie woke up."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

364K 9.2K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...
297 78 31
She looks back into his eyes with her drowsy ones, searching for answers. His lips suddenly touched hers and he planted a kiss. She felt a sudden bur...
448K 22K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
2.3K 109 31
"Fuck off!" I yell, storming away. The nerve of that guy. It was a one night stand, I didn't marry him! I grumble as I plop into my car. Why was he...