Unexpected Winter Love

By Tomoose

At a reunion held in a hotel, something special happens to two hedgehogs. Find out what happens in Unexpected... More

Chapter 1
Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Last note i swear!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chpater 13 ~ FINALE ~

Chapter 3

771 42 1
By Tomoose

Shadow twitched as a hand was placed on his shoulder... It belonged to the cute, azure hedgehog he had to share a room with...
"Well I'm off to bed... Coming Shadow?"
Sonic looked at Shadow with a seductive smile and winked... Shadow sighed as he placed his glass on the table...
"I suppose I have no choice really..."
Shadow and Sonic walked to their room... As Sonic put the key in the lock to unlock the door Shadow started to feel the effects of the alcohol, he fell to the side and placed his hand on Sonic's shoulder to steady himself... Sonic blushed as he looked at the drunken hedgehog leaning on his shoulder...
"You ok Shadow?"
Shadow replied with a drunken nod and a grunt... Sonic unlocked the door and they entered...
"Shadow I think you need to rest..."
"So do you Sonic..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
29.1K 1.1K 39
"I'll wait for you." A kazurou modern au. 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, Kazuha's ex boyfriend Tomo recently died and has a hard time moving on. Gorou his roomma...
262K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 65.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...