The Destiny of Sparda's Desce...

Por kyuusora

This fan fiction is diverged from another writer who is better than me in the arts of fan fiction so this is... Más

Chapter 1: The Awakening and Dedication of a Bridge
Chapter 2: Heritage Revealed
Chapter 3: Flames of Hell: Naruto vs Kyuubi
Chapter 4: Meetings and Greetings
Chapter 5: Training and the First Exam
Chapter 6: Demons, Snakes, and Sounds
Chapter 7: Preliminaries Part I
Chapter 8: Tenten's Descendent
Chapter 9: Visits, Training, and Dates
Chapter 10: Meeting Jiraiya of the Sennin
Chapter 11: Another Date, Another Dollar
Chapter 12: Let The Torture Begin!
Chapter 13: Troublesome Fighting
Chapter 14: Devil Desert
Chapter 15: Strong as the Tree
Chapter 16: Executions and the Search for Tsunade
Chapter 17: Encounters and Situations
Chapter 19: End of the Line, Orochimaru
Chapter 20: Ninja Clash in the Snow
Chapter 21: Influx of Power

Chapter 18: Reaching Tsunade

1K 31 0
Por kyuusora

Hakureisaiga-I'm back with a vengeance....don't worry, loyal fans.....Birth of a Devil and the Namikaze and the Shining Beauty are next to update soon. Now for the reviews!

Gravity the Wizard-Thanks

VFSNAKE-Yes, they will

Ultimate-Zelda-fan-Damn you for guessing my plans

Oraman Asturi-The manga is actually getting quite interesting, the anime....I just watch it for the fights

Sky Zephyrus-Her sister? I don't know yet.....I am fixing to search names, got any ideas?

Raidentensho-Thanks

A Rogue Warrior-Thanks

RasenShuriken92-I will....now

Kiyomos-Hehehe, yes, I know I am evil

Leaf Ranger- Thanks

Animefanbren-Thanks

Narudevilfan- Tenten has enhanced strength and agility like Lady....when it activated, her eyes turn blue and red

Shadow Master Seek- Just go to show how much Justin Beiber annoys me

Naruhina fan-Silly reviewers, your threats can't harm me....do you know who I am? I am Hakureisaiga, BITCH! Lol

CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing-Yes, yes it would.....nice idea

Trinity Fenton-Phantom-Thanks

Deathbringer159-Sorry, Dante, Vergil and Nero has them now.....They are replaced by Force Edge/Alastor, Berial and a sword that Naruto will be making

Byakurai Namikaze-I will

BlackRoseFire-Thanks

Chapter 18- Reaching Tsunade

Naruto and Jiraiya stopped by a gambling pub and stood in front of a man. "Have you seen this woman?" Jiraiya asked as he gave him an old picture of his old teammate. "Ah, yes, I have seen her.....whew, she lost a whole suitcase stacked with bills in our game just a few hours ago."

Naruto asked, "Do you know where she went?"

The man smirked, "I do, but you have to play for the answer, young man."

The Jinchuuriki sighed and sat down slowly, not wanting to agitate his tender side.

"Han or Cho?"

"Han..."

"Ok, then I will choose Cho."

The man put the dice in the cup, shook it around and tipped it upside down. He lifted it up slowly to reveal that there was a six and...a three. "It is Han....I win."

"She went to a nearby city northeast.....about a few miles from here."

Naruto nodded, "Thanks for the information." The Sparda along with his perverted sensei left the building.

Meanwhile in Tanzaku-Gai- A blonde woman moved quickly through the crowd, "C'mon, Shizune, let's go now!" Shizune said, "But you were winning, Lady Tsunade. Plus don't you want to take a look around the beautiful castle?"

Tsunade glanced at the castle and said hastily, "Yes, yes, it is...now let's..." The castle suddenly started to crumble and the smoke cleared to reveal Orochimaru along with Kabuto beside him. Orochimaru gave Tsunade a smirk, "I finally found you...Tsunade."

The two jumped down from the summoned snake and Tsunade greeted them, "It's been a while, Orochimaru."

Orochimaru replied, "I have looked all over for you."

"Stop babbling and tell me what it is that you want with me? I know you didn't come here to talk about the past."

"Straight to the point as always still, eh? Very well, I have a small favor to ask of you, Tsunade."

Orochimaru's arm twitched a bit and Tsunade thought, "What the hell is with that smirk of his?"

Kabuto decided to point out Tsunade's deduction, "It seems that you have figured it out. We need your expertise, Tsunade-sama."

Tsunade made a hand to shoo them away, "Then find another medical specialist, I don't do freelance work. I quit being a doctor."

Kabuto said, "I am afraid that we can't do that. You are one of the Sannin and the most powerful of them all in terms of physical strength."

Tsunade said, "Why seek me out?"

Orochimaru said, "I want you to join forces with me, Tsunade. So together, we can destroy the Leaf Village."

Tsunade glared at him, "Why do I want to do that?"

Orochimaru smirked, "Considering that fact that we both lost precious things because of Konoha. Me, I lost the power to gain immortality because of that fool of a sensei. You lost two of your most beloved because of Konoha's actions. Hehe...those were certainty horrible ways to die."

Shizune acted at that moment and launched senbon from her launcher on her right arm at Orochimaru. Kabuto moved in front of Orochimaru to protect his master. "Those senbon...they are poisoned." Kabuto thought. Tsunade ordered, "Calm down, Shizune..."

Kabuto looked at Shizune's enraged face, "That woman...she is impressive."

Tsunade said, "Hmph, you haven't changed a bit, Orochimaru. You know who I am, remember? Don't kid with me." She lost her fake smile and pounded the wall behind her, making a huge crater as she said, "I'll kill you..."

"Destructive and fearsome...she's single, definitely single." Kabuto thought. Then the medic said, "We didn't come here to fight, only to negotiate."

Tsunade looked at him angrily, "I already said it once, I don't want anything to do with you. Now get out of my sight."

Kabuto tried to reason with her, "It is not like it is a one-way bargain...let's make a deal."

Tsunade said, "You better be out in five seconds or I will kill you. 5...4...3..."

Kabuto said, "Please calm down...it is not a bad..."

Tsunade replied, "2...1..."

Orochimaru chose at that time to speak, "I can bring back your brother and your lover back to life with the Kinjutsu that I have developed."

Tsunade's eyes widened and Orochimaru said confidently, "You haven't killed us yet...does that mean we have a deal?" She turned away for a moment.

Orochimaru asked, "Don't you want to meet them again, Tsunade?"

Tsunade said, "So if I help you, you are going to destroy the Leaf Village?"

Orochimaru said, "That is correct, I am going to obliterate Konohagakure and this time I will succeed."

Tsunade said, "This time? You mean, you failed the first time."

The Snake Sannin replied, "There was an unanticipated event that occurred."

Meanwhile Jiraiya and Naruto reached the castle ruins. "Looks like there was a battle here or it collapses on its own. I doubt it is the second option." Naruto said.

Jiraiya noticed a man running away from the site and called out to him, "Hey, you over there! What happened here?"

The man replied, "You two should run! There was a demon beast that appeared here!"

"What kind of beast?"

"An h-huge snake."

Instantly Naruto and Jiraiya thought,"Orochimaru..."

Jiraiya said, "So he is here too, what does he want with Tsunade?"

Naruto said, "Knowing his slimy ass, he probably is trying to manipulate Tsunade to join forces with him."

Back to Tsunade and Orochimaru, Shizune said, "Destroy the Leaf?" Then she looked at Tsunade, who was indecisive. "And your answer is..." Kabuto asked.

Shizune protested, "Tsunade-sama, you can't listen to them...your brother and uncle wouldn't want you to do this. Have you forgotten your dreams? Your wishes? Yet I understand, reality is set, even if it is like this. And even though you lost..."

Tsunade shouted, "Shizune, shut up! I don't need you to remind me about what I have lost."

Kabuto said, "You don't have to answer now, but hopefully we could come to a peaceful resolution. Also the Kinjutsu needs a live sacrifice, thus we have prepared two bodies."

Shizune glared at Kabuto, "Tsunade-sama, let's kill these bastards! If we work together, we can defeat them since Orochimaru is weak."

Orochimaru slowly brought his finger to his lips and bit it, drawing blood. Tsunade suddenly froze and began to shiver. "I may be weak now, but I know about Tsunade's weakness. Now, Kabuto, let's go...Tsunade, I will await your answer in one week." The Snake Sannin replied.

Then the two villains left without a trace. "Let's go, Shizune..." Tsunade said softly as she turned away. Shizune quickly followed after her with Tonton, their pet pig in her arms.

Just then Jiraiya and Naruto arrived at the scene and the Toad Sannin cursed, "Damn, we just miss them. We better go, they haven't gone far."

Later that night- "Man, we checked every damn gambling casino and pub and we still can't find the accursed woman. How hard it is to find a blond haired woman with watermelons posing as breasts!" Naruto shouted.

Jiraiya said, "Calm down....let's sit down and eat. Have you mastered the second step?"

Naruto nodded and Jiraiya said, "Good, after we eat.....I will tell you the third step, which is to combine the first and second step and maintain it. We also need to plan our next move since Orochimaru is obviously after Tsunade to heal his body since your ancestors and sensei basically beat the shit out of him."

"Jiraiya?"

The white haired Sannin turned to see Tsunade along with Shizune and Tonton. "Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me." Naruto said, slapping his hand to his forehead. "What are you doing here?" Tsunade asked.

"Looking for you..." Jiraiya answered.

"Funny, next's sensei is going to come and visit me."

Naruto said, "So Orochimaru was here, so he could ask to heal his body, right?"

"How do you know about that?"

"Simple....my ancestors along with Sarutobi-jii-san were the ones who did that to him."

Tsunade was shocked about the fact that the silver-blond's ancestors were the cause of Orochimaru's suffering. "We need you to come back to the village to become Hokage since Sarutobi-sensei has become too weak to battle or rule." Jiraiya said.

Tsunade replied, "I refuse....the title of Hokage is a fool's job."

Naruto bristled in anger at the blatant insult, but instead growled out, "Let me guess, Oro-teme gave the offer of bringing your lover, Dan and your brother, Nawaki back to life, right?" Tsunade said nothing and Naruto continued, "It's official, you are the most stupid member of the Legendary Sannin."

"What did you say?"

"What? You're deaf too....I bet most of your brain went mostly to your boobs. You have the gall and nerve to insult your grandfather, grand-uncle, your own sensei and my father along with your deceased brother and lover. Nice job, bitch, no wonder you suck at gambling.....matter of fact, you probably lose on purpose, so you can have your debtors fuck that dried up pussy of yours."

Jiraiya and Shizune's mouth dropped at the vulgarity of Naruto's words and Tsunade's face burned with embarrassment and rage. She threw a punch at Naruto, but the Jinchuuriki raised his right arm and activated the Devil Bringer.

"Who....are you to judge me?" She asked.

"Me? I'm Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Sparda, son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, student of Jiraiya the Toad Sage and Kakashi Hatake, Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi no Kitsune, surrogate grandson of Hiruzen Sarutobi....and unfortunately a relative of yours."

"What?"

"You mean you don't know? You must be too drunk to remember that the Uzumaki clan is part of the Senju clan since Miko Uzumaki was married to Hashirama Senju, the Shodai Hokage, making me and you relatives. Hmph, I was expecting Tsunade of the Sannin, not a wrinkling old bitch wallowing in self-pity with gambling and sake."

Tsunade's shock once again turned into rage as she shouted, "That is it...outside NOW!"

Naruto smirked, "With pleasure!"

Shizune started to protest, but Jiraiya held out his hand in front of her, "Let them go....this is probably the best and only way for Tsunade to get out of her depression."

"But Naruto...."

"Will be fine....despite of his wound. Now let's watch the entertainment."

Outside in the courtyard, Naruto and Tsunade stood facing each other and Tsunade said, "I will teach you to not to mess with your elders.....but I will go easy on you.....one finger is all I am going to need."

Naruto replied darkly, "That is my line, you pathetic excuse for a Sannin. Hiding behind that genjutsu of yours to get away from your shame and guilt.....I bet there are a lot of wrinkles under there, ne, baa-chan?"

Instantly Tsunade rushed at him, launching a finger at Naruto's chest, but Naruto disappeared from her sight. "What?" she asked in surprise.

"You are too slow, Slug Sannin...." Naruto said from behind, "I have been wondering.....if you are the Legendary Sucker, does that mean when you lose a bet, you have to suck someone's dick?

Tsunade's face burned with embarrassment and anger, making her clench her fist. The Sannin threw a spinning backfist, but Naruto caught it and did something that Jiraiya would have thought proud of his student and would have made Shizune pale in fright at Naruto's condition...the Sparda groped her boobs with his remaining hand.

"Nice....there are soft and warm." Naruto commented.

Then he moved away as Tsunade tried to punch him. "You are dead!" She shouted as she threw another punch at the man, but the swordsman took five steps back and four steps to the right.

A crater appeared in the middle of the street and the edges stopped at Naruto's feet. He whistled, "Wheww, I would have been seriously hurt by that if I let you hit me with that punch....but I am done playing around with you." Naruto instantly moved in front of Tsunade and punched her in the gut, making the woman keel over.

Then he sent a kick to the head and launched after her. He moved up into the air and sent an axe kick to her mid-section, then he climbed over her and began to bitch slap the mess out of her. Shizune was shocked about how her master had fallen to be beaten by a chunin.

Naruto held Tsunade up by the neck, "Look at you, you are nothing but a shadow of your former self. No wonder you don't want to be Hokage, you simply can't do the job....what kind of a doctor freezes up at the sight of blood. Yes, Jiraiya told me about your hemophobia."

Then the man dropped Tsunade unceremoniously on her ass, "Useless...you don't deserve to be a Sannin or a Senju for that matter." Naruto walked away, leaving her on her knees.

"W-Wait...." She said meekly.

Naruto trained his cold cyan eyes on her, "What do you want now, woman?"

"Y-You're right.....I am weak....but why do you want me to be Hokage for?"

"Because....the Tsunade that Sarutobi-jiji-san praised about was level-headed, practical and stubborn yet she was caring and loyal to a fault....to admit it I was a bit excited in meeting the idol of one of my wives, but I'm a bit disappointed. The way I see it is that you got three choices.....the easy way, the hard way or the way that I come up with different ways to kill you. The easy way is to come back as you were before all of this shit happens. The hard way is to stay just the way you are and I drag you back to Konoha by your nipples. The way I get to kill you is accept Orochimaru's offer and that ain't gonna fly. I am giving you a week to nut up or shut up. I hope you can remember who you are, baa-chan."

The Sparda walked away from the woman and Shizune along with Jiraiya moved to the kneeling Tsunade. "Tsunade-sama, are you alright?" Shizune asked in concern. The Slug Sannin said shakily, "Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine."

Jiraiya said, "That was pretty stupid of you, Tsunade. First off, you were drunk and not at full strength and second, you had to fight a half-devil and the third and biggest mistake was to insult the people that he admired as a kid. You are very lucky that he cares about you."

Shizune replied sharply, "That man doesn't care about Tsunade-sama at all. If he did, he would not have challenged her to that one-sided fight!"

"Yes, he does, Shizune....because he knows the true meaning of pain more than anyone. He is a Jinchuuriki, he was lonely and abused just because of the fact that the Kyuubi was sealed inside of him. The only difference between him and Tsunade-chan is that he never let that stop him, he kept getting back up again and again. Plus when it comes to certain things, Tsunade is as stubborn as a mule and the only way to get through to her is to kick her ass thoroughly. Tsunade's state of being right now reminds him of himself."

Naruto- Currently the Sparda heir was practicing with his new Devil Arm, Baul. The ash gray blades have the properties of earth and could cause shockwaves of seismic proportions. Naruto stopped and threw one of the swords at a tree behind him to the northeast side.

"Come on out, mister Dark. I know that you are there." Naruto called out.

Sure enough, Modeus came out from behind the tree. "You have healed, descendent of Sparda?"

"Yeah, I have...the place is still tender since that holy water caused the wound to slowly heal, thanks to your brother Casper. How is yours?"

Modeus replied, "A bit of a scar, your teacher is an excellent fighter to surprise with that move. It took a matter of hours to heal though and I had lost much time to find you."

"So....how do you want this to go down?"

"I would like an honest battle...no tricks, no hostage situations, no ninjutsu...just swordsmanship."

"Deal...anything else?"

"Yes....I want you to fight with the sword that you killed my brother with."

"Sure, Modeus, I understand." Naruto called back the sword that he threw at the tree into his hand and allowed the swords to disappear into the bowels of Hell. He released Alastor from the seal where it used to hold Rebellion.

The mark changed from the kanji of resistance to the kanji of avenger. "Alright, Modeus, let's begin."

Modeus summoned his red broadsword, which is the same size as Baul's own. The two clashed in this middle....the battle had begun.

Meanwhile after Tsunade was healed and dropped off at their hotel, Shizune journeyed through the forest to find Naruto.....she was obviously still upset at the fact that Naruto was very brutal to Tsunade physically and emotionally. "Where is he? It is not that hard to find....." Just then blue lightning flashed into the sky. "What was that?" She thought.

She moved to the location to see Naruto and a black-haired man fighting against each other. The two stopped briefly and the black-haired man said, "It seems that we have an uninvited guest." Naruto replied calmly, "Is that so? Perhaps I should ask that guest to leave."

"Actually I happen to be an acquaintance with that woman. Let's continue....."

"Right."

Naruto and Modeus clashed with their swords once again with their swords. Modeus let out a stream of hits which were either dodged or blocked by Naruto. "That is enough..." Modeus declared as he sped past Naruto. The Jinchuuriki's eyes widened as he quickly moved Alastor to block the delayed strikes. "He is much faster than his brother...a speed demon literally." Naruto thought to himself.

"Take this! Azure Drive!" Naruto swung Alastor in a reverse grip to release a blue arc of energy at Modeus, but the black-haired devil moved to the side to avoid the energy blast. Then the devil felt a hand on his shoulder, "Got ya....Stinger!" Modeus' eyes widened as he was stabbed and Naruto thought to himself, "He is much faster than that...why did he..."

Suddenly he felt the presence of someone behind him and Naruto escaped with a slash on his chest. "Ugh....an afterimage, right? As I thought you are obviously the one that relies on speed than your brother, Baul."

Modeus flicked the blood of Naruto off his sword and said, "Correct, descendent of Sparda. You are very perspective like your mother was."

"You knew her?"

"Indeed...."

"And I suppose I have to defeat you to get more information."

"Correct again."

Naruto closed his eyes, "Fine....never thought that I would have to use this against a devil. To be honest, you and your brother are the strongest devils that I have fought besides my ancestors. He looked at the devil and said,"Devil Trigger..."

Naruto transformed into his devil form and said,"Come on!" Modeus smirked for a moment and turned into his true form. Shizune watched in awe and shock as the two devils fought in a rage. Each of them made strikes, drawing blood from their bodies, but it never seem to faze them.

After ten minutes of this, Modeus finally made a mistake due to his tiredness of maintaining his speed and Naruto shouted, "Electric Dance Macabre!" Instantly Naruto slashed at the defenseless Modeus and then stabbed him at a high speed rate. "Breakdown!" Naruto shouted as he finished the move with one last stab.

Modeus flew backwards, crashing against the ground. Naruto panted in exertion as he reverted back to his human form. "You have won, Naruto Sparda. Now for your prize....your mother was a lot like you.....stubborn, yet kind. Even as a priestess, she didn't believe that all demons were evil....I fought beside her once when a horde of demons threatened to enter the human realm."

"Thank you, Modeus."

"Now please accept my soul.....so I may join my brother and you at your side."

Naruto nodded and Modeus' body dissipated into a glowing, red orb and transported itself into his own sword, changing it into a blood red rapier. "Great, now that it is left is Agni and Rudra the Firestorm, Cerberus the Ice Guardian, Bael and Dagon the Masters of the Frozen Soil, Nevan the Lightning Witch, Ifrit the Fire Devil, Abigal and the Hell Vanguard." Naruto thought, "This is going to be a long while before I can get all of them."

"Naruto-san...." A timid voice called out. The Sparda turned to see Shizune, "Oh, it's you....Shizune-san, right?"

"Yes, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am...it was family matters, my mother was a priestess and as a test, she released all of the Devil Arms that the Spardas collected. Modeus was one of them. I am guessing that you came to rant at me for beating up your master, right?"

Shizune's face contorted from caring to anger, "I was angry, but....Jiraiya told me that you were worried about her."

"Of course I am....she is my only relative on my mother's side. I will be damned if she gets killed by some random genin because of her fear of blood."

"But..."

"I know about her life....she blames Konoha and that necklace that seems to be connected with death. She lost Nawaki in an explosion and she lost your uncle, Dan to a blow meant for her and thus her fear of blood appeared when she saw her hands covered in his blood. If you ask me, that is pretty pathetic."

Shizune glared at Naruto and he chuckled, "You look like you want to kill me." He summoned Modeus and held the hilt out to her. "Go ahead then...."

Shizune's eyes widened as he pressed the hilt into her hand and impaled himself on it, but what surprised her was that he survived.....a blow to the heart. "With demonic blood in me, I am very hard to kill....." Naruto said as he paced around with Modeus still stuck in his body. Then he ripped it out and made it disappear back into the earth.

"You..."

"Now you see why I was so confident, Tsunade wouldn't be able to kill me as she is now. Now if you will please excuse me, I will be going back to my hotel....I'm very tired."

Hakureisaiga- End of the chapter.....next, the battle of the century.....End of the Line, Orochimaru.....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.4K 1K 21
In this fanfiction, you don't only have Naruto chasing after you, but several other guys, even Orochimaru (haha you'll see what I mean) Thank you fo...
119K 4.3K 187
This book will be dedicated with stories I have plan to make in the future once I am in a decent chapters in my current books you could also vote at...
40.4K 441 16
I see alot of dekuverse or MHA multiverses but not alot of any other anime so I decided to be different. This is the narutoverse !!! I see a lot of a...
21.7K 480 17
A redo of this fic. It's Naruto x Spiderman crossover fic. Enjoy.